PDA

View Full Version : Solution to Dirty Disc Error!!!

yall
05-01-2002, 03:47 PM
Click this link and scroll to the bottom.

http://www.gamers.com/game/1015357/cheats

khaos2005
05-01-2002, 03:54 PM
Thanks yall.

We should have a Halo tourny or something. We live right near eachother. If you played online I'm sure we would have good pings.

l Maximus l
05-01-2002, 03:54 PM
This is what it says:

"If you've been trying System Link Play over a LAN or online (click here for more info), you've probably run into that annoying dirty disc error that resets the game. Here's how to avoid it: Start a regular, split-screen multiplayer game first, then quit. Bingo. When you go back to System Link Play it will work fine. "

Also, to get rid of the dirty disc error, all you have to do is go to System Link, select your characters like normal, and then go to the "Searching for games" screen, again, like normal, just hit A or Y to create a game...but, don't actually create it...just hit "B" to go back and then join the available game. I believe this way is much quicker. I haven't had a dirty disc error for months because of this :D

Snoopy7548
05-01-2002, 05:05 PM
oh my god, i hate you. when i saw the title, i thought u mean the dirty disc error in general (when u put a dirty xbox game in). because im getting that error on the new OXM demo disc, lol, i was so excited, but then u let me down:( :( :(

E-Xbox
05-01-2002, 05:47 PM
this is some old ass news!
cuz its for the online play
if it was DD in general..then it would be news

peace