PDA

View Full Version : new mad dash looks so sweet!!!

keepitsteady
09-27-2001, 11:29 AM
hey everyone,

has anyone seen mad dash racing yet?!!! i was just on their website (www.maddashracing) and it looks amazing, i can't wait to get my hands on it. it's got a sweet soundtrack too, people like moby, fatboy slim, propellerheads, and some more. if anyone else knows more stuff about it or has played it, let me know!

later,
keepitsteady

Aragorn
09-27-2001, 11:32 AM
Sorry to disapoint, but I absolutely loathed this game. I played the beta at E3 and my first reaction was "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?" I mean.... it just seems so much like a slow version of sonic adventure, and not that SA2 was that great, but at least it gave the sensation of speed.

sinizuh
09-27-2001, 12:50 PM
theres a difference bettwen "super sonic speed" and "running". the game looks okay, but i wouldn't buy it.

Dan Livingston
09-28-2001, 09:06 PM
Only 2 things will be possible for this game:
A-It will be awsome, Xbox's Mario Kart
B-It will suck so bad people will riot

There is no possible way that this game can be lukewarm. or medeocre, however you spell that

xfan2k2
03-02-2002, 09:26 PM
dis game aint too hot

monkeyman
03-02-2002, 10:19 PM
yeah this game sucks dont get it for the love of god get halo

xfan2k2
03-02-2002, 10:58 PM
dis game blows.. I've played it

jeah
03-02-2002, 11:14 PM
bleh... had it, traded it.

Mercury
03-02-2002, 11:22 PM
It's a fun racing game but for reason it doesn't pull me in like Diddy Kong's racing or Mariokart did. I think the attacks aren't done very well and it's a little too fast. But I think the real problem with it was the multiplayer play. Although it's fun running through the huge and complicated levels, you really don't see your opponents often enough and are really just racing against time. Unlike the earlier games I mentioned you raced next to the other players and were constantly battling with them.

Plewis
03-02-2002, 11:29 PM
xfan raised this thread from the dead...:D I wouldn't put that peice of crapola in my xbox. Diddy Kong Racing made WORSE:( DKR wasn't that good except for icicle pyramid... that's the only reason I kept it. My friends and I use to always play that. If you have the game and have never played it multiplayer with 3-4 friends... try it out!

kornavs19
03-03-2002, 12:07 AM
that is the most ***est game i have ever played. It has no point and they run so slow. They shouldnt run that makes it stupid. u should drive. i played it at Toys "R" Us . id never put that in my X-Box.