PDA

View Full Version : Azurik

khaos2005
05-01-2002, 09:40 PM
Hello to all you Azurik fans out there. :) I know there is at least a few of you (namely Maximus).

Well a few days ago, I decided to play around with the OXM demo disks again. I tried out Azurik, for the second time. For some reason, I liked it a lot this time around. So I bought it. I've only been playing for an hour, and I am on day 6.

Can someone tell me what the days are for? I assume they are just a simple measure of progress or time.

For the people that are further in the game, what day are you on?

Without giving anything away, has anyone beaten it? How long does it take? Is the ending worth it?

I love this game so far. I don't understand why everyone hates it. Oh well, whatever floats your boat (or doesn't).

khaos2005
05-01-2002, 10:00 PM
Oops, I didn't really mean to post this in this forum. Oh well, it doesn't really matter. It's more of an action game I suppose.

khaos2005
05-03-2002, 02:32 PM
*Bump*

Thanks.

UltraMuffin
05-06-2002, 05:22 PM
I stayed away from Azurik for the longest time cuz everyone was saying it was horrible... it wasn't until I played the demo that I found out I really liked it... I went out and bought it a bit later. I've been playing for like 26 in-game days... I haven't played it much lately... not sure why, I think I'm just intimidated by the size of the game haha (cuz I can tell it's gonna take a helluvalotta time to finish this one). I heard some people saying it took them like 80 hours to beat.

It really reminds me of Zelda actually... well, I haven't played any of the newer Zelda games, but it reminds me of that kind of style of game... like the original Zelda. It's like an RPG disguised an action/adventure game.

Bundy
05-06-2002, 08:47 PM
I have beat the game.

a game day is 10 minutes, 5 day and 5 night.

I beat the game in 136 days, so you can do the math, but acutal playing time was over 60 hours.

the ending was great. I loved this game.