PDA

View Full Version : Killer Instinct Coming To Xbox ?????????

Vteck3000
05-02-2002, 01:07 AM
I just went to the IGN website and they are confirming that RARE ( the company behind such hits as KILLER INSTINCT, GOLDEN EYE, PERFECT DARK, DONKEY KONG 64 etc..... ) is going to make games for the most famous console ever ............ THE XBOX.
You might wanna go check the story.
Imagine playing the original arcade KILLER INSTINCT in your own home............ to me it's the best fighting game ever ( well other than MK ). :cool:

iliveonafarm
05-02-2002, 01:16 AM
If Rare is, in fact, making Xbox games, this could mean great things for us since almost every game they put out is top of the line (goldeneye, Pefect Dark, Donkey Kong...)

Josh

hellochurcho
05-02-2002, 01:23 AM
i just came from igns site, they make u pay to read it, so of corse im not gonna waste my valuble money. Can somone please post what was written!

Rancey
05-02-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Vteck3000
I just went to the IGN website and they are confirming that RARE ( the company behind such hits as KILLER INSTINCT, GOLDEN EYE, PERFECT DARK, DONKEY KONG 64 etc..... ) is going to make games for the most famous console ever ............ THE XBOX.
You might wanna go check the story.
Imagine playing the original arcade KILLER INSTINCT in your own home............ to me it's the best fighting game ever ( well other than MK ). :cool:

Would you mind copying the story here? Thanks :)

VenoM
05-02-2002, 02:24 AM
hope its not true..want rare to stay with nintendo...:( and there will be no donkey kong any where else anyways...nintendo owns the rights to donkey kong the character

JJaX
05-02-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by VenoM
hope its not true..want rare to stay with nintendo...:( and there will be no donkey kong any where else anyways...nintendo owns the rights to donkey kong the character

So you wouldnt want Perfect Dark Zero and a new Killer instinct game on your xbox?????

Your LocO :eek:

GokuX
05-02-2002, 08:47 AM
Unless there's some sort of confirmation here, I don't believe it.

CoMATOSE
05-02-2002, 08:48 AM
dude it just gets better and better!....i luv my xbox:eek:
oh and its such a shame for nintendo:rolleyes:

Rancey
05-02-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by GokuX
Unless there's some sort of confirmation here, I don't believe it.

It's a rumour GokuX, not confirmed...btw is Killer Instinct property of Rare or Nintendo?

JJaX
05-02-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA

It's a rumour GokuX, not confirmed...btw is Killer Instinct property of Rare or Nintendo?

i think nintendo. Because all the posters and cards etc have the nintendo trademark on them..

I could be wrong though.

Carnage
05-02-2002, 07:45 PM
Killer Instinct is done by RARE. I have it for the SNES :)

Laxeph
05-02-2002, 07:55 PM
I would like to see another Conker's Bad Fur Day game. That game kicked @$$.

VenoM
05-03-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

So you wouldnt want Perfect Dark Zero and a new Killer instinct game on your xbox?????

Your LocO :eek:

yea sure but i just wish rare would stay with nintendo...i think rare and nintendo worked hand and hand...both got big off eacthother,rare would of never made it without nintendos characters behind there games and behind nintendos name ....most rare's top games cant be made on other platforms anyways since nintendo holds the rights to almost all the characters they worked with,theyed have to make totally new characters themselves....good thing about it is i guess rare would get more money and they can still develop for nintendo exclusivly using nintendo's characters

GRAVEDIGGER
05-03-2002, 07:59 AM
Well to me it doesnt matter what Nintendo has, but rather what the XBOX will get, and if this rumor turns out to be true, then this could be great for tha 'BOX. Basically i mean i would definately be happy if we get a Killer instinct game for the XBOX.

Untill next time...:mad:

Xbox Owner
05-03-2002, 09:23 AM
Hey I found the story over on IGN, and it's ign insider..
:(

Vteck3000
05-03-2002, 09:57 AM
Well the same thing happened for SQUARESOFT. That compnay was only making games for the NES and SNES........ now look they switch to the PSONE and PS2 and they have gotten further than they have ever imagined.
Maybe it's time for another company to step up with the giants and make games that will revolutionize the industry of gaming.
I firmely believe that KILLER INSTINCT and all other characters done by RARE ( except for DK ) are own by them. I none of them are owned by any of the parties Microsoft will surelly by a few rights to them........... DK and KILLER INSTINCT ( i hope ).
:cool:

XBOX MSSC
05-03-2002, 10:18 AM
Swwwwwwweetness :D