PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Warthog flying in the air...

martin_floor
05-02-2002, 04:11 AM
Can you tell me how to get this vehichle to fly in the air?? It must be a lot of fun... Thanks

Alien
05-02-2002, 06:14 AM
You can get a bunch of people, play on several Xbox's, and either shoot rockets at it all at once, or throw normal grenades under it. Or, if your playing by yourself or just with a friend, you do a level where there are marines (Silent Cartographer) and then one by one bring them to the same spot in the warthog, and then kill them, so their grenades land there. Do that will all of them, and if the players have any also, do that too. Just save one grenade, and then park the warthog on the pile of grenade's from the marine's bodies, and then chuck a grenade under the warthog.

Snoopy7548
05-02-2002, 02:23 PM
have u ever gotten the jeep on top of one of the bases in blood gulch? its so cool, what i did, is i put the jeep right next to the base (so the back end was touching the base) and i shot a rocket at the ground under the front end, then while it was in the air, i shot another rocket at it and it went on the top of the base, it was so cool. that would be a good strategy for sniping, so u could hide behind the jeep and snipe people while ur friend or someone manned the machine gun and stuff:D

Alien
05-02-2002, 04:20 PM
I drive up to a hill and sit behind a ghost or a warthog sometimes while sniping.

martin_floor
05-03-2002, 05:04 AM
I have gotten 2 warthogs, 4 gohsts and one scorpion on top of the castle in blood gulch.
I was playing split screen with my brother, and we both shot with the rocket launcher on the rear end of the vehichle.
With the scorpion it was harder. We had to trow a grenade at the same time, and shoot a rocket launcher and hit the same time as the grenades went off. You have to shoot at each side of the scorp from behind.

bonk
05-05-2002, 09:59 AM
You want to see some Warthog flying? Check this movie out: http://ibonk.com/index.php?pageID=whsuperjump

-bonk