PDA

View Full Version : XBOX's answer to NBA street (STREET HOOPS)

DZNUTZ
05-02-2002, 12:19 PM
Street Hoops™ is an “in your face” street-style basketball game that captures the aggressive energy and attitude of blacktop competition. The game allows players to compete in a nationwide tournament representing their hometown on the most notorious street courts in the nation. Players will be able to choose from a roster of athletes and performers, including key players that were featured in the And 1 Mix Tapes and Nike’s “Freestyle” commercial series.

follow link for screen shots
http://www.teamxbox.com/screenthumbs.php?gid=340

E-Xbox
05-02-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
Street Hoops™ is an “in your face” street-style basketball game that captures the aggressive energy and attitude of blacktop competition. The game allows players to compete in a nationwide tournament representing their hometown on the most notorious street courts in the nation. Players will be able to choose from a roster of athletes and performers, including key players that were featured in the And 1 Mix Tapes and Nike’s “Freestyle” commercial series.

follow link for screen shots
http://www.teamxbox.com/screenthumbs.php?gid=340
no offence man...
but this is one thing that i know for a fact is really old...
but oh well..
n e ways..i cant wait for this game!
with the sick ass and1 ballas..****e!
its gonna be so sick!

peace

Whisper
05-02-2002, 02:52 PM
Basketball makes me puke

YOU SLAPPED MY WRIST, FOUL! FOUL!

Kraft
05-02-2002, 02:57 PM
Taco Bell makes me puke.

What? Cook the meat? Why would we waste our time doing a silly thing like that? Horse meat tastes the same no matter what you do to it anyways...

By the way E, its old news but there were some new screenshots there. Looks impressive, a lot better than any of the nba games out there right now.

Oh, and WWF, I really wouldn't call basketball a sissy sport. Now, baseball, on the other hand... thats a sissy sport.

"Aww, you mean I have to run all the way to that base over there??? man... This job is soooo tough. Good thing they pay me millions." yeah. baseball isn't actually a sport for those of you who were wondering. Baseball and wrestling ;)

MixMasta
05-02-2002, 03:18 PM
did u watch the freestyling video on the omx disc?? it is sweet!!

Whisper
05-02-2002, 03:21 PM
Basketball may be a sport, but it is pussiest sport there is, more people die golfing than playing baskeball. (unless murder is involved ;) )

and Kraft i agree... baseball is also not a sport

Kraft
05-02-2002, 03:26 PM
More people die golfing because a lot of golfers aren't intelligent enough to realize that swinging a metal golf club above your head during a lightning storm might not be the greatest idea in the world. I agree that sometimes refs get a little strict and call stupid stuff, but street style B-Ball is really fun to play, and watch.

DZNUTZ
05-02-2002, 11:50 PM
golf and baseball or only fun to play...(not to watch on tv)

and yes....theres new screen shots
didn't mean to offend exbox..i don't try and dup

Bakeman
05-03-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
Basketball makes me puke

YOU SLAPPED MY WRIST, FOUL! FOUL!

Seriously dude, think about it....

You are gonna shoot.. and the opponent just comes up and hits your arm to stop you from making the shot....

Is that fair?? do you realize if you did that the game would end in like a 4 to 2 score..

Seems pretty stupid to allow stuff like that..

It's a sport of skill, not aggression

GRAVEDIGGER
05-03-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Bakeman

Seriously dude, think about it....

You are gonna shoot.. and the opponent just comes up and hits your arm to stop you from making the shot....

Is that fair?? do you realize if you did that the game would end in like a 4 to 2 score..

Seems pretty stupid to allow stuff like that..

It's a sport of skill, not aggression

On the real...Bakeman does have a point, Basketball is my second most favorite sport(Football being #1!!) and when i play it, its was different than football, because when on the court you have to switch gears..from controlled anger, power, speed, stealth, skill and agression...to simply, speed and stealth...not to mention accuracy and skill.

Untill next time...:mad: