PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman is lots of fun!

patsue
05-02-2002, 02:34 PM
I took a risk buying this one. Many sites had mixed reviews but the people that liked it really seemed to like it. Normally I only spend money on sure things with xbox games. Thats why I only have Halo, Amped, Gotham, and Rallisport.

So this morning I added Spiderman to the rest and after playing it on Normal for about 2 hours so far, I like it alot.

I hear that it is a short game to beat so it is good that you can pump up the difficulty for another run through. In fact, I am thinking of going up another level of difficulty on my first run through just to make it last a little longer.

Graphics are great, the camera complaint is a little difficult to get used to but it isn't that bad after you work with it.

My only complaint is that after you kill a bad guy, they disappear which for me takes away from the immersion factor.

Anyway, not a waste of money I think

Patsue

silvertrace
05-02-2002, 02:38 PM
welcome to xba dude, best xbox site on the web......:)

not gen. dis. worthy, but ur new so its ok, at least it wasn't a GTA3 thread....................:rolleyes:

Ninja Scroll
05-02-2002, 02:41 PM
Yeah, I too was not sure about dishing out da cheese for this game. But Best Buy was running a sweet deal the week it came out so I was like "this is too good a deal to pass".
They were giving away free $10.00 gift cards for the purchase of the game.

Yo dude, you forgot to meantion the crappy controls!:eek:
Yeah, the graphics are awesome and the voice overs are well done too.
I agree with you on the enemy characters disapearing factor.
But to be honest with you, I bought the game the day it came out and have not played it ever since.
I dont know if it's because I need to try to make the time for it, or if the game is just not a good attention getter. Duno, but it's collecting some serious dust... sad to say.:(

Ninja Scroll
05-02-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace
welcome to xba dude, best xbox site on the web......:)

not gen. dis. worthy, but ur new so its ok, at least it wasn't a GTA3 thread....................:rolleyes:

Yeah, he started on the right foot I would say too silvertrace.
btw, I welcome you as well.
And as my fellow XBA comrade said. This is da best Xbox dedicated site on da net. Nuff said. Enjoy!:)

btw, Spidey's coming to theaters tomorrow! Who's going?
Im going on saturday! WHHHAAAHOOOOO!!!!:cool:

silvertrace
05-02-2002, 02:49 PM
*silvertrace irons his Obi Won costume in preparation for Attack of the Clones.................. :D

jk.......but this movie is gonna be SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whisper
05-02-2002, 02:50 PM
The movie will be a flop... mark my words, it will make money because it looks so good, but I just have a feeling... itll be a bad movie