PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about selling games???

Laxeph
05-02-2002, 07:39 PM
I was wondering how many of you guys sold you one player games after beating them. I was thinking about selling some of mine. I never play games once I beat them. I have Halo ( a keeper), Bloodwake, JSRF, Wreckless, Bond, and Max Payne. I won't play any of those except for maybe Bond and Halo. Would you guys sell the others, or do you see video games as a sort of collection?

faceoff508
05-02-2002, 07:42 PM
For me I would keep them(for a collection), but many here would sell it!!!!!

EHWfedPres
05-02-2002, 10:48 PM
If I have a game that I beat or just has no replay value at all, or I just hate it, i'll take it back to EB. I hate RAW, and I hate the Max Payne controls, and the fact that there is no replay value at all, I traded them in and that counted toward my purchase of Morrowind...its a waste to keep games you dont like.

DZNUTZ
05-02-2002, 11:05 PM
well if its a one player game and i beat it within 10 days (or come eXtremley close)..i 'll return it for full credit. if its a one player classic..ei...gta3 ..max payne(which i thought was a good game, but short) i'll keep it.
i've said it before..and i'll say it again...replayability means everything to me.

Xbox Owner
05-02-2002, 11:06 PM
I sold ssx tricky and thps2x.

DZNUTZ
05-03-2002, 12:00 AM
U sold thps2x?!?!? tell me u own them on different consoles!!~