PDA

View Full Version : Battle Stallion ( 40 button controller?)

Yannie Boy
05-03-2002, 11:20 AM
Ive heard the battle stallion will have a speical 40 button controller.
Complete with three pedals, two analog joy stciks, like an airplane.

GokuX
05-03-2002, 11:28 AM
That's correct. I don't know about the rudder part though.
http://www.geocities.com/chtang.geo/Feb/cnt01.jpg

Xtopia
05-03-2002, 11:29 AM
I know! I saw that a loooooong time ago at xbox.com. They said it would be released mainly for one game. I am pretty sure the game was a "Mechwarrior" game. I do remember this, it is being released in Japan before the American game and "controller" come out.
But dude! The pictures saw of this thing were awesome! Imagine a ****pit of a 747 Jumbo! That is what this bad-boy looked like! I personally think it looks really cool. But it is also exspensive!:(

Xtopia
05-03-2002, 11:31 AM
But dude! The pictures saw of this thing were awesome! Imagine a ****pit of a 747 Jumbo! That is what this bad-boy looked like! I personally think it looks really cool. But it is also exspensive!

What! I tried to write c0ckpit! As in the place where the pilots go! :eek: LMAO

But anway, I remember the "controller" to look better than the thing Goku posted.....:confused:

GRAVEDIGGER
05-03-2002, 11:36 AM
Well it might have looksed better because he linked to one that showed the pedals.

But anyways, i am really leaning towards droppin the $150 on this controller, because it looks so dam good, and it would be look pretty tyte set up in my house.

Untill next time...:mad:

VAN
05-03-2002, 12:02 PM
Battle Stallion? Hmmm, that's a new one. :)

I believe you are referring to "Steel Battallion", which was formerly titled "Tekki", which was formerly titled "Brainbox".

I dunno what the final title of this game will be, but I do know that I want it. Unfortunately, it is thus far only scheduled for release in Japan.

l Maximus l
05-03-2002, 01:10 PM
hehe, Van...I overlooked "Battle Stallion" at first...I laughed my ass off! :D

Yes, it's Steel Batallion at the moment. Personally, I liked the name Tekki better. However, whatever they decide to name this game in the end certainly won't taint what appears to be a jaw dropping game! :)

Spaztic
05-03-2002, 01:57 PM
why drop 150 on a controller that takes up half of your living room, and can only be played with one game? ....ok I maybe over did half the living room but it will take up alot of space. I could see my woman *****ing about it now!

Metal_Militia
05-03-2002, 03:00 PM
I dunno about plunkin down 150 for it, but if the game & controller get nothing but 10/10 type reviewa, then I might consider it. For 5 bucks at Wendy's you can get 25 chicken nuggets, instead of buying that controller, you could be rollin in nuggets!

Hugh_Jass
05-03-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Metal_Militia
For 5 bucks at Wendy's you can get 25 chicken nuggets, instead of buying that controller, you could be rollin in nuggets!

bah ha ha ha!

nice quote. :)

DaturaX
05-03-2002, 03:38 PM
Check out these videos (http://www.capcom.co.jp/tekki/tk01.html) if you havent already.Scroll down to bottm right click the grey bars.

Spaztic
05-03-2002, 04:52 PM
Honestly this is the weakest looking mech game to date! This game looks like it has a ****pit view.....which sucks, and could cause burn-in. This is definatly a simulation game which sucks, I need a action game w/ halo like controls to warrant me buying a game like this! Kinda like phantom crash!

Spaztic
05-03-2002, 04:52 PM
WTF they blocked c o c k pit?

Kortiz
05-03-2002, 04:56 PM
hehe, wow!

all i can think to say is.....wow

i mean dad gome peeps, wow

this is gonna be pretty sweet.

oh yeah, MEC IS HOT!