PDA

View Full Version : Silent hill 2, better than others?



Gonex_h
05-03-2002, 01:35 PM
Hey

I ve been thinkin about buying silentH2 but looking at the graphics and characters sometimes it makes me think about better games as Hitz or Gunvalkyrie(sure) but I have never owned a horror game, just played RE(survivor, 2, code Veronica, etc...) and feel very confused about getting SH2 or GunV. I don no and have ran outta money

:eek:

silvertrace
05-03-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Gonex_h
Hey

I ve been thinkin about buying silentH2 but looking at the graphics and characters sometimes it makes me think about better games as Hitz or Gunvalkyrie(sure) but I have never owned a horror game, just played RE(survivor, 2, code Veronica, etc...) and feel very confused about getting SH2 or GunV. I don no and have ran outta money

:eek:

first off, welcome to the forums:)

next, if i were u i'd rent silent hill2.......i purchased it and was happy with it, but the replay value is a tad low........IMO.....its a renter................

Xtopia
05-03-2002, 01:39 PM
What games do you have right now?
Oh, and welcome to XBA!:)

Gonex_h
05-03-2002, 03:19 PM
Hey

about the SH2 stuff I wanna tell ya that am one of those who hate to play even Dino Crisis with the lights off and alone.Remember the part of the T-rex head? well I never got the guts to enter the room (2years ago) and feel that SH is a thriller.

And thanx I gat Halo and JSRF (Both I finished in a week).



:eek:

Snoopy7548
05-03-2002, 05:01 PM
i wouldnt recommed buying sh2. i rented it, and i thought it sucked. there was hardly any action, and i played it for like an hour. it was not scary at all, and with the first silent hill game, i was so scared after like 10 min of playing it. but with SH2, i thought that it was pretty retarted, it tried to be scary, but it just wasnt, and i get scared pretty easily.:D

Dar
05-03-2002, 05:54 PM
I'm playing SH2 right now. I don't see it as much of an improvement over the original. It's not bad but can be tedious at some points. Maybe you should rent it rather than buy.:)

pounder
05-03-2002, 06:58 PM
i like it, and its pretty scurry at times..definitly glad i bougt it..

Gonex_h
05-06-2002, 10:55 AM
Well so am goin to buy it till SEPTEMBER when ai have got B&W and MGSX.

oh ANd Gun Valkyrie.

thanx ya┬┤ll any way


:rolleyes:

silvertrace
05-06-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by pounder
i like it, and its pretty scurry at times..definitly glad i bougt it..

scurry, is that the same thing as being "scared ".......:rolleyes:

Liquid Gears
05-06-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace


scurry, is that the same thing as being "scared ".......:rolleyes:

lol.