PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 of my quality posting!(also Mec is HOT)

Kortiz
05-03-2002, 04:53 PM
yuppers, i love my xbox.

aside from kissing butt, i wanna know something.

Why is xbox not the best console on the market yet? i mean to us that post on here it is, but i mean i still hear a lot at school saying that xbox is doomed it will flop and all that.

what is up with that?

and oh yeah. I GOT A S CONTROLLER!
it is pretty sweet. smaller and even though my hands fit perfect on the reg controller xbox has to offer which i have 2 of now, i still think that this is pretty sweet for the bigger handed people just as it is for the smaller handed peeps. I LOVE IT!

Xtopia
05-03-2002, 05:04 PM
I believe that the XBox is the best console on the market. No, it is not selling as much as the Pos2, but not for long. When you hear that stuff from school, you know it is not true don't you? I mean just becuase some kid thinks the XBox is gonna flop does not mean anything.
Look, The XBox is made by MS. And MS is not gonna let a HUGE project "flop"! Don't worry about it. And whenever PS2 fanboys say the XBox is not that great ask them these question:

1.) Does your console have a hard drive?
2.) Does your consol allow you to play games on the internet with out extra pricey equipment?
3.) Can you rip your own soundracks and listen to them as you play?
4.) Do you have to buy extra equipment to play with four people?
5.) Does your console support HD?
6.) Does your console have Halo?

Kortiz
05-03-2002, 05:16 PM
from my past experiences with DC, i soo hoped for DC to stay alive, but heard so much about ps2 that it was gonna smash DC in the face and knock them out of site. IT HAPPENED.

i guess im just paranoid. hearing how bad it is doing over in UK and Japan and all that. i can see Japan not taking to it, but UK i had more hope for. granted when they recieve the awesome games coming up i reckon things will pick up.

i sure hope anyway. the last thing i want to do is have paid all this money and to just have it stop after about 80 games or so, bleh im just paranoid. XBOX will never fall, more money behind the console then nintendo and sony got together.

ahh well, feels good to get pumped up, thanks for the reply yo.

Xtopia
05-03-2002, 05:21 PM
One more little thing......

A few before the XBox launch, Bill gates, MS, gave an AID's foundations 24 BILLION dollars! That was Bill Gates personal cash! I am tellling you this to show you that Bill Gates has almost infinite funds. And MS, the cooporation, DOES have infinite funds. So MS is not gonna "quit" or let the Xbox "flop" simply because...no matter how much money it looses...MS has more!

l Maximus l
05-03-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia
One more little thing......

A few before the XBox launch, Bill gates, MS, gave an AID's foundations 24 BILLION dollars! That was Bill Gates personal cash! I am tellling you this to show you that Bill Gates has almost infinite funds. And MS, the cooporation, DOES have infinite funds. So MS is not gonna "quit" or let the Xbox "flop" simply because...no matter how much money it looses...MS has more!

I think you meant to say 24 MILLION...lol :D Which is still impressive

Snoopy7548
05-03-2002, 06:11 PM
i dont know why they still havent found a cure for aids, theyve gotten soooooo much money to fund the research, and still theres no cure. same with cancer. :D

Frostberg
05-04-2002, 11:11 AM
So...Billy gives like 1Billion a year to some kids foundation for technology

Xbox Owner
05-04-2002, 11:16 AM
LMAO...if X-box flops..microsoft will say "no more computer's for you" hehehehhe

Young_Fledgling
05-04-2002, 11:20 AM
saying xbox will flop is like saying pc's will flop... it will just not happen.. they have the biggest company in the world behind it and they will probablly do anything to keep it going.

Highlite23
05-04-2002, 04:50 PM
Like so many have said, Microsofts pockets are just TOO deep, i don't see this system going anywhere but up in popularity.

MS knows the kind of money they can make with a succefull system.

Just like computers, they know the money is in the software not hardware. You can kind of see why they made the system the way they did...Awsome hardare, now let's concentrate on the games, which in my opinion is going pretty well. 67 and counting, not to shabby going into E3.