PDA

View Full Version : kk guys. after having your XBOX for awhile, what do you think about it now?

Kortiz
05-03-2002, 05:08 PM
i'm still overwhelmed by Halo. i dont even have to play it, just knowing i have the game is a treat.

RSC, never looked at a rally-type game like this before. it is soooo friggen awesome. UBER!!!! (super for those who dont know)
the graphics, i have had to restart a race countless times just because i mess up looking at the scenery. the cars, the graphics, the music ability, i mean dad gome peeps, listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd while racing on an ice track against the computer or friends......I HAVE TO PAUSE AND THINK EVERYTIME I PLAY BECAUSE OF THIS FEATURE.

THPS3, not much i can say on this game but that it is very good.
it it will def go down on my list of best xbox games ever made. Garth brooks while racing time trying for 400,000 insane points.

the music feature as you can see with me is one of the best things they could have done, i sure wish they did that to PGR or i would have gotten that game as well.

those are the 3 games i have and the only 3 games i have bought, i havent gone wrong and wasted any money yet on this system. this month i plan on getting morrowind, hunter and ghost recon too. that will put me up to 6 games,

i have another game i play called Everquest. Puting all of these games in one month together is going to be hard, heck, 3 or 4 months will be hard to play all of these games to get the max amount of enjoyment out of them.

the Hardrive.
the cable modem
the graphics, and the games in my mind are totally sweet.
what else can you ask for, for 300bucks.

anyone here still think they could do better with pc or any other console?

XBOX IS THE SHHHH

oh yeah, MEC RULES!

GIMMAH!

GokuX
05-03-2002, 06:06 PM
I think it rules. It would rule more though if it had a cup holder.

l Maximus l
05-03-2002, 06:12 PM
I agree with everything you said, except, PGR actually does have the ability to rip your own music :) Also, get AMPED! That game has it, too :D

DrUnKtAnK
05-03-2002, 06:20 PM
I still drool to this day.....

l Maximus l
05-03-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by DrUnKtAnK
I still drool to this day.....

Same here, man...
http://www.iol.ie/~terenure/ty0001/coffey/homer-drool.gif

Snoopy7548
05-03-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by GokuX
I think it rules. It would rule more though if it had a cup holder.

it does man! just hit the button on the front, and BAM! instant cup holder! lol:D

GokuX
05-03-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

it does man! just hit the button on the front, and BAM! instant cup holder! lol:D

Yeah, but it's too flimsy to hold those Big Gulps I bring home from 7-11.

Snoopy7548
05-03-2002, 06:37 PM
lol, just put a piece of wood under it, and BAM! ghetto cup holder!:D

GokuX
05-03-2002, 06:51 PM
I'm gonna add rear view mirrors to the right and left side of my box too. It's always helpful to see who's behind you when you're playing.

datalink7
05-03-2002, 07:12 PM
Still love mine, and am looking forward to some of the great titles coming out!

I don't agree with all many of the fanantics here though with saying Gamecube is a crappy console. Resident Evil looks awesome, and Legend of Zelda should be great as well.

XBox is still better though :)

DZNUTZ
05-03-2002, 07:19 PM
yea i still to this day love my xbox..i agree...ic ould just watch the halo demo for ever ....anyways...just wait and see what thier gonna start doing w/2nd gen games:eek:

also the gamecube comment came from left field..but i also agree RE looks slick and i'll probably get one as soon as their are more Exclusive must have titles.

BUT XBOX DOES KICK THE GC'S ASH UP AND DOWN THE BLOCK!!!

StillFly
05-03-2002, 07:22 PM
I love my Xbox, I can't wait for more solid games to come out.

Kortiz
05-03-2002, 07:42 PM
omg, i feel so stupid, you can? wow, i have been soo sheltered the last few months that i didnt even know.......i heard it didnt have that ability and didnt feel the need to look any further.

*runs out to get PGR*

GokuX
05-03-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
omg, i feel so stupid, you can? wow, i have been soo sheltered the last few months that i didnt even know.......i heard it didnt have that ability and didnt feel the need to look any further.

*runs out to get PGR*

Wow that's like not knowing that wrestling is actually scripted.

DBXNY
05-03-2002, 11:37 PM
I guess I love mine too..now that I have Spiderman:)

I was gettin scared for awhile though, because I was getting tired of waiting for a really good new game, so I pulled out the Dreamcast again. I was so out of it I was really getting into Ms. Pacman Maze Madness on the thing. Then I tried to play Resident Evil and Dino Crisis 3 again because I never really could get into them the first time when I bought them. As it turns out, I couldn't even them this time around either. I don't know what the hype is about Resident Evil, but that game sucks bad!!! Anyhow, then came Spiderman for the Xbox and I was in love again...:)

The only thing I don't like about the Xbox is that it's been another expensive hobby!!! I've already spent over $1000 on this thing and I now have about $200 bucks mentally spent on upcoming games within the next 2 months!!

NegroGamer
05-03-2002, 11:42 PM
before i post my opinion heres two things you need to get strait :

1.im not a newbie,i got banned and came back
2.Dont even attempt to flame me,cus i like the xbox,simple.....

I have concluded,that Xbox is :

1. getting a bunch of ports
2. has good games,but only a handful,but thats because it hasnt been out for a long time,so its excused
3.Has some potential hot games like project ego,and star wars KOTOR
4.needs to stop dissing "turn based" RPGS,and start making some instead of making a whole bunch of "free roaming" rpgs...cus both types have their flaws,and free roaming is not always want people want

Right now....what i think is,i need to get a ps2 to accompany my Xbox....cus theres days that Xbox will be "boring" plain out.......Ps2 has alot of good games,that will keep you occupied until xbox pumps out some more,and starts gettin its feet wet this year....