PDA

View Full Version : Why did both winners pick all star baseball?

Young_Fledgling
05-03-2002, 05:56 PM
man if i win this week i am gonna choose tony hawk 3!!! that game is rad and i would LOVE to own it!!!! What would u all pick for this week?????

l Maximus l
05-03-2002, 06:15 PM
rad? WOW!!! Deja Vu, man! I haven't heard that word in years! hehehe...

Yeah, I would probably go with THPS3 as well :D

Snoopy7548
05-03-2002, 06:19 PM
lol, radical, tubular, bodacious! lol, i loved those words, i wish they came back, haha. i didnt like all star baseball when i rented it, it was so hard to hit the ball. i would probly pick thps 3. oh dude, did u read the thing? it says that for each week, there will be games available from different publishers! so one week, u can pick any game from acclaim, the next week u can pick a game from thq, then the next week is eidos, then the next is activision! thats so cool. :D

l Maximus l
05-03-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
lol, radical, tubular, bodacious! lol, i loved those words, i wish they came back, haha. i didnt like all star baseball when i rented it, it was so hard to hit the ball. i would probly pick thps 3. oh dude, did u read the thing? it says that for each week, there will be games available from different publishers! so one week, u can pick any game from acclaim, the next week u can pick a game from thq, then the next week is eidos, then the next is activision! thats so cool. :D

Oh, man, that was a groovy post! :D

Snoopy7548
05-03-2002, 06:22 PM
lol, yea, i guess im just a groovy kind of guy! lol. xboxaddict.com is so radical! lol. they are most excellent:D

l Maximus l
05-03-2002, 06:26 PM
lol, yea, i guess im just a groovy kind of guy! lol. xboxaddict.com is so radical! lol. they are most excellent:D

Oh man... this thread is just far out! And, hip! :D

Snoopy7548
05-03-2002, 06:28 PM
lol, this thread is just so bodaciously radical, dude! it is most triumphant, lol, bill and teds excellent adventure is such a radical movie:D

GokuX
05-03-2002, 06:31 PM
Well if I win I'm gonna pick..............................who am I kidding, I'm not gonna win a thing. Well perhaps I can win some pity:D

Young_Fledgling
05-03-2002, 06:31 PM
whoa ya this thread is totally rad yo! Like super cool dude!

AlBoogy
05-03-2002, 06:59 PM
Cowabunga!

*hopes people used to watch ninja turtles*

Snoopy7548
05-03-2002, 07:00 PM
lol, i did! they were so awesome! i still have all the toys!:D

Azazel
05-03-2002, 07:01 PM
I chose All Star Baseball because I already have Tony Hawk 3. Perhaps they already have it too. Its definelty a game to own thats for sure.:cool:

AlBoogy
05-03-2002, 07:03 PM
lol, i did! they were so awesome! i still have all the toys!:D

hehe. Was it just me or was Donatello the hardest figure to find? Michaelangelos everywhere! But not a dam Donatello in sight. OMG, I just ranted about ninja turtles action figures. *hangs head in shame*

GokuX
05-03-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
Cowabunga!

*hopes people used to watch ninja turtles*

LOL did U see that GTA 3 Movie thread some of us turned into a Ninja Turtles thread? That thing had some meat to it.

Snoopy7548
05-03-2002, 07:05 PM
lol, i dont remember buying them or anything. i have this one action figure, and the turtle has this big thing on his back, and you put this long plastic thing in it, and pull it out, and he says something! i was like whoa! lol:D

GRAVEDIGGER
05-03-2002, 07:06 PM
I really dont know why they picked that game, maybe they are baseball fans. But i'd choose Burnout. BTW isnt Tony Hawk made my activision, and not acclaim?

Untill next time...:mad:

Snoopy7548
05-03-2002, 07:09 PM
i just rented burnout, and i think it sucks, the crashes arent as good as they say, theyre actually pretty stupid. wreckless has much better crashes. i think burnout is a bad game, its gets so boring

AlBoogy
05-03-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by GokuX

LOL did U see that GTA 3 Movie thread some of us turned into a Ninja Turtles thread? That thing had some meat to it.

Man, I haven't been in these neck of the woods for a whiiiiile. But it looks like the quality of the boards has gotten better.

GokuX
05-03-2002, 07:22 PM
Boogy I thought you'd been gone a while. Welcome back man.

AlBoogy
05-03-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by GokuX
Boogy I thought you'd been gone a while. Welcome back man.

Thanx, thanx. Unfortunately, I will get flamed for this but, I traded with a friend for a little while a xbox for a ps2. *ducks from a thrown tomato* Who threw that? Anyway, I really love college football. And I had to get my fix somehow. So he let me borrow college football, GTA3 and smackdown. I was just playin season after season in college football. I tried to get into GTA3 but I was alot more into the football game. And smackdown, UGH! Horrible IMO. Anyway, things are back to normal and I got my xbox back.

Toast
05-03-2002, 07:36 PM
if elder scrolls 3 was out that wood be mine

GokuX
05-03-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy

Thanx, thanx. Unfortunately, I will get flamed for this but, I traded with a friend for a little while a xbox for a ps2. *ducks from a thrown tomato* Who threw that? Anyway, I really love college football. And I had to get my fix somehow. So he let me borrow college football, GTA3 and smackdown. I was just playin season after season in college football. I tried to get into GTA3 but I was alot more into the football game. And smackdown, UGH! Horrible IMO. Anyway, things are back to normal and I got my xbox back.

Well in any case glad to have ya back from the dark side.

Young_Fledgling
05-04-2002, 10:42 AM
ugh just those three characters make me wanna puke... p - s - 2...RUN!!! *just misses toilet* awww crap!