PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, what do you think will be the next up in gaming....

Kortiz
05-03-2002, 08:27 PM
the internet and gaming are joining as we speak, what is next after that?

handheld internet gaming?

what do yall think is going to come our way within the next 10 years?

maybe graphics sooo good you would think that it was real people, i mean couldnt tell one bit

or maybe there will be one console and it plays every game ever made that has to do with consoles, even computer games? depending upon what is online and what not....

maybe, all ill leave the rest of the ideas to you all,

E-Xbox
05-03-2002, 09:06 PM
its better to live in the present..then to dream about the future...

hehe

peace

Toast
05-03-2002, 10:12 PM
virtual reality, with a headset and stuff

DBXNY
05-03-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Tweety
virtual reality, with a headset and stuff \

A virtual reality Britney Spears sex game with a body suit that transmit senses, a headset, etc.

lol:)

GokuX
05-03-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Tweety
virtual reality, with a headset and stuff

Virtual reality seemed like a fad that got really popular around the time near the end of the Sega Genesis, but then quickly died. I imagine it's going to make another return to the forefront. I did like the alien killing game you could play at Block Party.

Toast
05-03-2002, 11:56 PM
i mean like you control with your like body and how you move

MidniteArrow
05-04-2002, 01:39 AM
You're all off base. I just want to jack a cable directly into my brain. Why feed the sensors data when you can jack straight into the CPU?

Huckleberry
05-04-2002, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by DBXNY
\

A virtual reality Britney Spears sex game with a body suit that transmit senses, a headset, etc.

lol:)

you'd kiss your sex drive goodbye forever after that. have you ever done anything virtual reality? if you have that headset on for more than about 5 minutes, you'll have brutal motion sickness. i don't get sick on boats, ships, planes, cars, nothing...but virtual reality? it took about an hour for my body to return to feeling normal. your body just doesn't do well when it's tricked into thinking it's moving and it really isn't?

of course, maybe 5 minutes is more than you'd need. as homer sez, "i'm going out to the back seat of my car with the woman i love, and i won't be back for 10 MINUTES!"

l Maximus l
05-04-2002, 04:12 AM
I think we will be see a lot of games that don't require a television or a headset for virtual reality type games.

Imagine just having something as large as a book that is laid down flat and an image being produced that is 3 dimensional that hovers above the "something" that is producing it. Am I explaining this correctly? The technology currently exists, but, of course, it's not perfected and hasn't appeared for the use of video game entertainment yet :)