05-04-2002, 05:57 AM
this game is going to be amazing:D
:)

Nato King
05-04-2002, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by CRAIG123
this game is going to be amazing:D
:)

This is a xbox site not a PS2 site.:) Most of the people here have an xbox not a PS2.:)

cornflake
05-04-2002, 06:51 AM
lol PS2 is an abreivation for a game either Phantasy Star 2 or like Power Stone or some **** i dunno ask him

Xbox Owner
05-04-2002, 09:28 AM
If your going to post this on a xbox site, please do it in the debate forum.

wweomaniac
05-04-2002, 09:56 AM
I don't have any idea what the heck that game is. Its a ps2 game and this is an xbox forum. Please Leave.

CRAIG123
05-04-2002, 10:43 AM
shut up i got a ps2 and an xbox.im just saying its going to be amazing coz most of you on here are fanboys and you no the xbox is being beat by the ps2 so just admit

Xbox Owner
05-04-2002, 10:50 AM
shut up i got a ps2 and an xbox.im just saying its going to be amazing coz most of you on here are fanboys and you no the xbox is being beat by the ps2 so just admit

this guy is a comedian

CRAIG123
05-04-2002, 11:03 AM
why cant you just admit it..maybe you just havent got the courage to say that you bought the wrong console!look at the hits on ps2:-
devil may cry
ico
mgs2
gta3
ace combat 4
ffx
gt3
pro evolution soccer
twisted metal black
timesplitters
ssx tricky

phew im outaa breath! ;)

Xbox Owner
05-04-2002, 11:12 AM
why cant you just admit it..maybe you just havent got the courage to say that you bought the wrong console!look at the hits on ps2:-
devil may cry
ico
mgs2
gta3
ace combat 4
ffx
gt3
pro evolution soccer
twisted metal black
timesplitters
ssx tricky

phew im outaa breath! ;)

yea, one word

halo

Xbox Owner
05-04-2002, 11:13 AM
oh, BTW, mods, you should move this to the xbox vs. ps2 debate forums..:)

Toast
05-04-2002, 12:21 PM
we have

morrowind-haah
project ego-haah
halo
wreckless
project gotham
rallisport
blood wake
DOA3
munch odysee
NBA inside drive
Gunvalykrie

Xbox Owner
05-04-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Tweety
we have

morrowind-haah
project ego-haah
halo
wreckless
project gotham
rallisport
blood wake
DOA3
munch odysee
NBA inside drive
Gunvalykrie

lol, I'm on your side and all, but wreckless isn't something to brag about :(

Toast
05-04-2002, 12:39 PM
i was thinking graphics

Xbox Owner
05-04-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Tweety
i was thinking graphics

Yea, I agree there.:)

Steve1987
05-04-2002, 08:47 PM
This game was announced about 2 years ago, and by the looks of most Ps2 games, it won't look half as good as they say it will. Unless they have some secret way of making Ps2 game look 10x better.
But we'll just have to wait until it's finaly released! :D

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-04-2002, 08:52 PM
stephen or any other moderator plz do me and the other 7000 + members of yer site delete this dude's account!

khaos2005
05-04-2002, 10:02 PM
I love how every month... we get a new idiot to bother us.

Name a hit on PS2, the XBox could equal it or go beyond it with a similar, or ported game. You're not proving anything by posting your crap here, so don't bother. Grow up.

CRAIG123
05-05-2002, 07:06 AM
be quiet and wait and see.xbox is going down...ill probably trade mine in for some ps2 games!ps2 is always improving but with xbox what you see is what you get.

FuNkY mOnK
05-05-2002, 08:59 AM
OH ***** BREAK OUT THE NAPALM!!!

faceoff508
05-05-2002, 09:01 AM
PS2 is old, and when you get old you get closer to DYING! But the xbox is young and strong, but Ps2 is weak and wrinkled. Like old people are!!!!!!!!!1

faceoff508
05-05-2002, 09:03 AM
And gamecube is a young sped! It came out disfiguired!!

FuNkY mOnK
05-05-2002, 09:03 AM
Dont think to unlikely of xbox or its capable dominance in the future. From the upcoming games to the exclusive stuff and developer adoption, you are acting pretty naïve. To sit there and gloat in your two year head start and take away anything from a system that as open the eyes of competitors in only five months and add the fact that xbox is getting pretty impressive stuff in only less than half the time. I say be afraid because xbox and MS are on a warpath for supremacy.

Xbox Owner
05-05-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by faceoff508
And gamecube is a young sped! It came out disfiguired!!

haha, disfigured:D

smack119
05-05-2002, 09:49 AM
be quiet and wait and see.xbox is going down...ill probably trade mine in for some ps2 games!ps2 is always improving but with xbox what you see is what you get.

hahaha ps2 is always getting better?? you mean by getting those online adaptors and a harddrive?? things that the xbox comes with to start?

at least make some sense when you post

FuNkY mOnK
05-05-2002, 09:52 AM
http://www.yoursighost.com/members/funkymonk/sig2.jpg

Xbox Owner
05-05-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK

http://www.yoursighost.com/members/funkymonk/sig2.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Steve1987
05-05-2002, 10:24 AM
HAHAHAHA!!
The baby just said it all for me!!!!!!!!:cool:

Frink
05-05-2002, 10:52 AM
devil may cry
ico
mgs2
gta3
ace combat 4
ffx
gt3
pro evolution soccer
twisted metal black
timesplitters
ssx tricky

phew im outaa breath! ;)

devil may cry- Hunter: The Reckoning
ico- (Don't care I didn't care for it)
mgs2-MGS:X
gta3-GTA3
ace combat 4-Airforce Delta Storm
ffx- Morrowind + Project Ego
gt3-PGR
pro evolution soccer- Redcard Soccer 20-03
twisted metal black- Cel Damage
timesplitters-Timesplitters 2
ssx tricky-On Xbox

I am not a fanboy. I have a PS2 just thought I would stand behind the Xbox when fanboys decide they should come and spam Xbox forums.

CRAIG123
05-05-2002, 03:10 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahhah!!!!

faceoff508
05-05-2002, 03:14 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahhah!!!!

God Please Rid us of evil,
god please rid us of sins,
God please rid us from hell,
God please rid us from devils,
God please rid us from gohsts,
God please rid us from PS2 fanboys
Who pester and ponder
Who talk and dont listen,
Who brag and dont thank
Who swear and dont excuse,
who write Bullsh-it stories,
Of thier little machine

gtaplayer
05-05-2002, 03:24 PM
i hate it how some ps2 guy comes in here and says look at the games we have...and he lists them and they are all good games that are out now..

then some xbox fan boy comes and says yea well look at our games and names really stupid games, and also names games that arent even out yet...

plus no way is pgr better or about the same as gt3...gt3 is waaaay better then any other racing game on xbox...and dont give me rsc...cuz that game is good but gt3 is still better...think of the gameplay

also ffx tops xbox cuz xbox dont have project ego or morrowind...so while were reading about how good those games are they are playing the best games on ps2 such as final fanatsy...

im out later

EDIT: as for my self i would like to know some information about this game getaway, jus because i love games and im not a fanboy and care just for my system

p.s ico is a sweet ass game

CRAIG123
05-05-2002, 03:44 PM
gtaplayer is kool...ps2 has just got alot of better games out at the moment and that is a fact....all i want is to play good games and with xbox im sorry but there just isnt enoguh or hardly any of them!

gtaplayer
05-05-2002, 03:55 PM
yea ur right there xbox has some games that are reallly cool...but i wouldnt name some of the games that are named in the past such as...munch,wreckless,pgr, i wouldnt waste 50 dollars on a game just cuz it looks good, i want a game that has a high rate on gameplay...i still play bond w/ my friends and that tells u how much i can careless about visuals even though when were done w/ bond we get a 4 on 4 action packed halo :)

but i still think halo is the best fps game out now for console

CRAIG123
05-05-2002, 04:00 PM
yeah halo is the best fps. But the xbox needs games badly and it needs games with some gameplay worth mentioning.

FuNkY mOnK
05-05-2002, 04:02 PM
The fuc*king system is only 5 months old. People seem to forget how long they had to wait for the ps2 system never mind the crap games until almost two years. Imagine what xbox will have in two years. Listen ps2 is a good system but don’t crap on the xbox because in a few months you’ll need the ps2 to wipe your ass.

Xbox Owner
05-05-2002, 04:03 PM
The fuc*king system is only 5 months old. People seem to forget how long they had to wait for the ps2 system never mind the crap games until almost two years. Imagine what xbox will have in two years. Listen ps2 is a good system but don’t crap on the xbox because in a few months you’ll need the ps2 to wipe your ass.

lol, i agree

CRAIG123
05-05-2002, 04:08 PM
i aint full out dissin the xbox..im just saying it needs games and dont deny that! ps2 launch games-:
ssx
timesplitters
TTT
fifa 2001
ummm ok so the ps2 didnt have many good launch games.lol.but about 2- 3 months l8r it became the greatest...now the ps2 is in full stride i just cant see the xbox beating it! sorry just my opinion.

Xbox Owner
05-05-2002, 04:12 PM
i aint full out dissin the xbox..im just saying it needs games and dont deny that! ps2 launch games-:
ssx
timesplitters
TTT
fifa 2001
ummm ok so the ps2 didnt have many good launch games.lol.but about 2- 3 months l8r it became the greatest...now the ps2 is in full stride i just cant see the xbox beating it! sorry just my opinion.

well, atleast he isnt flipping out now..

CRAIG123
05-05-2002, 04:15 PM
i was never going mad. I was actually laughing at the xbox games he tried comparing with the ps2 games i listed

Frink
05-05-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by gtaplayer
i hate it how some ps2 guy comes in here and says look at the games we have...and he lists them and they are all good games that are out now..

then some xbox fan boy comes and says yea well look at our games and names really stupid games, and also names games that arent even out yet...

plus no way is pgr better or about the same as gt3...gt3 is waaaay better then any other racing game on xbox...and dont give me rsc...cuz that game is good but gt3 is still better...think of the gameplay

also ffx tops xbox cuz xbox dont have project ego or morrowind...so while were reading about how good those games are they are playing the best games on ps2 such as final fanatsy...

im out later

EDIT: as for my self i would like to know some information about this game getaway, jus because i love games and im not a fanboy and care just for my system

p.s ico is a sweet ass game And then I hate it when some guy comes and makes a post about how much he thinks I am an Xbox fanboy. I like PS2 and I just thought that I would put up the fact that the Xbox will have good games soon. I know that some of them aren't out. I just think its stupid when a PS2 fanboy comes to an Xbox forum. I am in an Xbox forum so I thought I would stand up for Xbox. I wasn't saying anything bad about PS2 just thought I would mention what the Xbox has.

PS: I hated Ico.

cornflake
05-05-2002, 06:22 PM
o man some **** is just too stupid to waste your time debating
this thread should've been deleted way back i think the mods need to get to work, they know theses threads lead to fights flames and eventually bans and btw i dont know why you people hate on "fanboys" so stupid, so, so, so stupid....this thread has decreased my IQ about 40 points :p

Laxeph
05-05-2002, 06:23 PM
Honastly this is the most pointless forum ever. I have both Xbox and PS2. I think that they are both good consols. I would get a GC too, but I don't have that much money. PS2 IMO has better games out now. But, I think that Xbox will continue to put out good games. Both of these systems will do good. Why do people feel that they have to make fun of other systems just because they think one is better. There is no better system. It is all opinion. If you have more fun playing Sega Genisis than Xbox or PS2 then so be it. It's all personal preference. So please stop bashing other systems.:)

gtaplayer
05-05-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by professor_frink
And then I hate it when some guy comes and makes a post about how much he thinks I am an Xbox fanboy. I like PS2 and I just thought that I would put up the fact that the Xbox will have good games soon. I know that some of them aren't out. I just think its stupid when a PS2 fanboy comes to an Xbox forum. I am in an Xbox forum so I thought I would stand up for Xbox. I wasn't saying anything bad about PS2 just thought I would mention what the Xbox has.

PS: I hated Ico.

i look back and see that craig say that he also had an xbox, but now i wonder why he said so much bad stuff about the xbox...

but when craig was saying which ps2 games where good i dont recall him naming any game that is to come out in the future...im sure ithe ps2 also has good games coming out in the future...such as gt4, ff, gta4, and watevr else is coming out...i dont know i dont follow ps2 that much

FuNkY mOnK
05-05-2002, 06:30 PM
I consider myself a good judge of character, I think out of the three hundred games on the ps2 about ten are worthy. The rest suck ass and hope they stay on the ps2, because if they think I’m going to put that nasty ass ***** on xbox, no sale here, move on.

XBOX Dude
05-05-2002, 07:54 PM

yep and so far it's lookin a hell of a lot better then ps2 and you wanna talk about always imporving you should check out morrowind a game the ps2 can't handle, how many games does ps2 have like this? and remeber xbox is still young. i just can't stand pointless console bashing ps2 is good but xbox will probably pass it up eventually

CRAIG123
05-06-2002, 06:37 AM
**** it..i aint arguing no more:)

FuNkY mOnK
05-06-2002, 09:44 AM
See the problem we have is as xbox owners we take pride in the graphics dept, true, graphics are not what makes a game but sure adds to the realism. So, with that in mind ps2 fan boys come in and say that there isn’t a difference between the two. No, there isn’t if you compare the god-awful ports. The time to compare is at least five months from now. So in time when we get developers by the truckload and online gaming and the exclusive stuff, believe me you’ll sound pretty stupid to try and justify, when we let the xbox do all the talking.

CRAIG123
05-06-2002, 01:48 PM
ok...shut up about it now

chili325
05-06-2002, 02:07 PM
Hey Craig, Although i respect ur opinion to support ur favorite console, i honestly could give a **** about it or its game. So how bout u go to a ps2 forum and c how long u last there before they kick u out because ur an obnoxious fanboy that only worthy of a gamecube. Not even a gamecube cuz perfect dark looks cool. More like an atari.

CRAIG123
05-06-2002, 02:10 PM
umm yeah..ive joined a ps2 forum and have got hundreds of posts so go **** yourself

chili325
05-06-2002, 02:17 PM
im presuming all of those hundreds of posts r ur own?

CRAIG123
05-06-2002, 02:20 PM
yeah fool

chili325
05-06-2002, 02:23 PM
Good one.. hit me where it hurts

l Maximus l
05-06-2002, 03:03 PM
Craig...don't mock someone for listing games that you feel are bad in comparison. By the way, half of the list of games you mentioned that are on PS2 are either out or are coming out for XBox and will include enhanced graphics, more levels, more weapons, more playable characters, and so on. All of that and it's slapped with the same price tag. The XBox will simply have the better versions of the same game.

Try doing the following with your PoS2:

1. System Link
2. Play on-line
3. Create game saved with the hard-drive
4. Rip your own music and play back your personal CD collection while playing games
4. Play with four people with four controllers without a multi-tap
5. Try playing Halo on PS2 ;)
6. Also, try getting the best versions of the same games on PS2.

Have fun ;)

GokuX
05-06-2002, 03:08 PM
What I think is lame is when people come in and the first thing they say is "I have an XBox and PS2," then proceed to bash the Xbox. Either they're lying about having an XBox or they're a fool for spending $300 + on a system they absolutely hate.

FuNkY mOnK
05-06-2002, 03:49 PM
See Craig, you say you own an xbox but a loyal xbox gamer would never say something like this in an xbox forum no matter how far we get pushed. If you have any doubts about your purchase of xbox cash in and say good by, because this kind of crap is not going to go in your favor, trust me.

CALzinger
05-06-2002, 04:32 PM
As Goku said, people say they have an xbox and a ps2 and they start to make fun of xbox. but my questions still remains...

THEN WHY THE F|_|CK DID THEY BUY XBOX IN THE FIRST PLACE???

excuse my launguage, i just had to express myself

DZNUTZ
05-06-2002, 04:48 PM
my comment - see what maximus said...not to mention you'll have to buy extra components to play online...plus you'll need broadband for many of the ps2 online titles...and you'll have a lag factor on the 56g@y titles..

i loves games...i have a ps2, and an xbox ( along w/ many other systems) and i'll own a GC myself withing a few months ( for their exclusive titles i'm interested in) but quite honestly..my ps2 just collects dust at the moment ( no i don't want to sell it) and imo , a video gamer of 18 years now....xbox is the best.

XBOX Dude
05-06-2002, 10:00 PM
damn it don't take much to get this kid craig goinn does it

CRAIG123
05-07-2002, 02:46 PM
im bashing the xbox because im angry that i wasted £300 on a console.played halo and fell in love with my xbox...but after i completed halo..what then?? then i started playing my ps2 and havent stopped playing it....its not my fault that i dont like any of xbox's games plus all you u.s gamers hahve alot more games....and the bests games come out months earlier!!!!so im left waiting for ageees.
;) :cool: :p

FuNkY mOnK
05-07-2002, 02:51 PM
Well answer me this, what are you playing on the ps2? And what xbox games do you have and what’s available where you live?

CRAIG123
05-07-2002, 03:26 PM
xbox games - halo.doa3,rallisport!

playing on ps2 at the moment:-

gta3
mgs2
ffx demo
devil may cry
pro evolution soccer (cant stop playing..absoulotley amazing with a m8)

altohugh i must be honest im looking forward to moh:aa on the box!

CRAIG123
05-07-2002, 03:29 PM
available near me:-
halo
wreckless
doa3
rallisport
munchs oddysee
gemna onimusha
crash
project gotham
jet set radio future (dont like it at all)
ermm there is a few more but i cant tihnk of them

FuNkY mOnK
05-07-2002, 03:46 PM
xbox games - halo.doa3,rallisport!

playing on ps2 at the moment:-

gta3
mgs2
ffx demo
devil may cry
pro evolution soccer (cant stop playing..absoulotley amazing with a m8)

altohugh i must be honest im looking forward to moh:aa on the box!
My friend played gta3 and is 80% done there’s really nothing more to do. Finished FFx in fact my friend played so much of this game that at the end one of the characters said that he has not seen anyone this powerful, replay value low, mgs2 finish it months ago and beat dmc within hours, also very low replay value on these two. My point is these are the games that catapulted the ps2 to success but now what’s left? And you think you wasted 300 on xbox, xbox will surpass these games in as little as 3 months, and will set the standard only for the likes to follow.

CRAIG123
05-07-2002, 03:52 PM
actually i just saw a video of morrowind and i am now pumped up for that.lol

CALzinger
05-07-2002, 05:02 PM
WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS????

if you see this, please close this thread before it gets more ugly than it already is.

or maybe it could change??

chili325
05-07-2002, 07:03 PM
May i suggest checking out spiderman, awesome (but kinda short) game. Do u get OXM, u will get some nice demos on there so u dont wast money on games. May i also suggest using the Halo multiplayer(if u dont) wich doesnt really get old because u never know what the other players will do. Strategy becomes as important as bullets which (in my opinion) is not true in campaign. Hang in there 4 e3 before u go sellin xbox. U might be in 4 a pleasent surprise.

CRAIG123
05-08-2002, 09:50 AM
nah i hate spiderman...morrowind is the game i want and will make me keep my xbox..i just saw a video of it on gamespot...and i cant ****ing wait..do you no when it is coming out in the uk? Tell me some more good games coming out in the next few months (uk) and try and convince me to keep my xbox!tar

JJaX
05-08-2002, 10:12 AM

My friend played gta3 and is 80% done there’s really nothing more to do. Finished FFx in fact my friend played so much of this game that at the end one of the characters said that he has not seen anyone this powerful, replay value low, mgs2 finish it months ago and beat dmc within hours, also very low replay value on these two. My point is these are the games that catapulted the ps2 to success but now what’s left? And you think you wasted 300 on xbox, xbox will surpass these games in as little as 3 months, and will set the standard only for the likes to follow.

I hate to butt in but,

Dude if he likes those PS2 games let him play them. Hell ive been dieing to play FF X and GTA3. What does your friend thats 80% done with GTA have anything to do with CRAIGS gaming prefrences? Who are you to tell him what games he should like? CRAIG is obviously a xbox fan if hes pumped about morrowind etc....

Sure the Xbox is a superior system, but the PS2 does have some games that i would like to have.

Im not taking sides, but i just wanted to let you know arguing about this is as worthless as Pauly Shore.

CRAIG123
05-08-2002, 10:19 AM
EXACTLY!!!!!

FuNkY mOnK
05-08-2002, 10:51 AM
I’m not arguing with anyone. Sorry it came off that way.

JJaX
05-08-2002, 10:53 AM
|Dirty Hick|

Its all good........Now run along Now!
GiT! GiT!

|/Dirty Hick|

FuNkY mOnK
05-08-2002, 11:01 AM
"Hicks don’t mix with politics, people in the streets just kicking to the licks".

Red Hot Chile Peppers