PDA

View Full Version : idea of xba clan when xbox live gets here??

gtaplayer
05-04-2002, 03:18 PM
hey guys i got an idea...

wouldnt it be cool when xbox live gets here and a good number of xbox addict members have it, we can make like a clan of the top xba halo players, and like go up against other clans, like if txb gets a clan or fxb, or any other clan...i think it would be sweet, im sure alot of halo players would have clans...cuz every online multiplayer game has clans...and we could make ours here right in xba...and make a board for it and we would have like tryouts like 3 times a week for more members...i dont kno i just that would be a really cool idea...

what do u guys think?

and to show wat clans we are, have our names like [xba] gtaplayer or wateva ur name is...it sounds cool but i guess we would just have to see how xbox live turns out...

let me see wat u guys think of this idea?

E-Xbox
05-04-2002, 04:22 PM
yea its a cool idea
most people already put [xba]-(insert nick here without brackets)
when the play on gamespy and so on...

peace

Young_Fledgling
05-04-2002, 04:31 PM
that was my idea :(

Toast
05-04-2002, 05:15 PM
thats a good idea

GRAVEDIGGER
05-04-2002, 05:34 PM
Tyte idea man, i too was thout about this a few times when playing my XBOX, it will definately be tytework is this was to happen:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 05:42 PM
im down to create the clan and be in it :) im good in halo and i already am in like 3 clans for halfllife so yea it is a phatass idead it would be raw if xbox comes out with a keyboard and badazz dedicated servers.hope u dont have to pay for the service cuzz than thats *** as hell i have no more money it all goes to my dsl,internet service and thatss alread 60 somthin dollars there thats the reason why i dont have sega net

Twisted J
05-04-2002, 09:57 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey venomiza,

look on your keyboard, you see the "L"? look under it. theres a button that looks like this
> then there is a dot under it. if you press this button once after each complete thought it would make your posts easyer to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~