PDA

View Full Version : Some Of U Might Like This And Some May Not!!!!!!!!

xbox-dynasty
05-04-2002, 05:10 PM
just watch this xbox video and please do not email requesting anything.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~d0pe/xbox.wmv

the unhackable xbox!!

Toast
05-04-2002, 05:14 PM
ive already seen that. Where id u get the link, from funxbox?
or another site?

l Maximus l
05-04-2002, 05:15 PM
Gee...neat...they had Bloodwake...lol :(

Crazy Joe
05-04-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Gee...neat...they had Bloodwake...lol :(

lol @ Max, i think the point of that was that they had bloodwake on a burned CD, that sucks

Snoopy7548
05-04-2002, 05:24 PM
lol, xbox games ARE ripped, i just went on IRC, and they have them. but the only thing is, is that they are only working on DEVELOPMENT xboxes (the kind that the developers use). so, we will see working copied xbox games on regular xboxes very soon, most likely.:eek:

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 05:36 PM
hah how bout i snitch to microsoft and if anu of u have ftp's hosting burns i snitch on u and u will get in big fukin trouble how BOUT THAT HUH? HUH? HUH?

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 05:43 PM
bet they will want t put money where your mouth is?

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 05:46 PM
im the real venom by the way

smack119
05-04-2002, 05:55 PM
i could easily make a video like that, just toss another xobx under the table playing bloodwake. you cant tell where the controller is plugged in, all you see is a wire go somewhere behind the tv and a cord go from the control port down off the screen. it doesnt have to actually be connected to that xbox.

im not saying this is fake, but im simply saying it could be fake.

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 06:01 PM
how come one minute my sig shows than the other its a red x wtf is going on?

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
how come one minute my sig shows than the other its a red x wtf is going on?

Maybe the site doesn't like you.

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 06:22 PM
Does anybody know any good sites you can go to, to burn Xbox games?

egg
05-04-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Here you go bud... I have been doing this for about a month... Just click and follow the directions... www.Itdoesnotexist.com

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 06:43 PM
LMAO nice one

monkeyman
05-04-2002, 07:01 PM

Maybe the site doesn't like you.

i dont you scare me venom guy

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Motoko S9
LOL......

You're sick if you wann know how to burn Xbox games. :(

No your stupid. If there's a way to get games for free. You might as well try to do it. If you want to buy games, be my guest.

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by egg

Here you go bud... I have been doing this for about a month... Just click and follow the directions... www.Itdoesnotexist.com

Thanks Egg. You da man!!:cool:

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by egg

For some odd reason it won't let me get to the site. What's up with that?

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 07:19 PM

:rolleyes:

Good one, yah chump.

VenoM
05-04-2002, 07:20 PM
im the real venom by the way

real venom???? real venom????...HA HA....im the real Venom around here.....your just a newbe that saw my name before you joined and thought it was cool.....i am the true and only venom here.....your venomiza not venom...actually you sound like the female version of the name venom :mad:

monkeyman
05-04-2002, 07:20 PM

me also

monkeyman
05-04-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by VenoM

real venom???? real venom????...HA HA....im the real Venom around here.....your just a newbe that saw my name before you joined and thought it was cool.....i am the true and only venom here.....your venomiza not venom...actually you sound like the female version of the name venom :mad:

haha its true though

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 07:28 PM

Yah, there ya are. Good job on gettin' that name first. You da man!! I like you more then the Copier->Venom iza da losah!!

faceoff508
05-04-2002, 07:28 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young_Fledgling
05-04-2002, 07:31 PM
all of the people who do not want people to get away with piracy should form an alliance and whenever someone finds illegal xbox games they should tell the group and all of them e-mail microsoft.

monkeyman
05-04-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what?

Xbox Owner
05-04-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by egg

lol

xbox-dynasty
05-04-2002, 07:45 PM
telling microsoft wont really stop u dont think they have people on the net looking for this stuff trust me microsoft already knows. and once the neo chip comes out u just burn the games and play them simple as that

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 07:45 PM
funny hey Venom why dont u battle me and see who makes the best sig ur sig looks like **** compared to mine and u *** too friendly what ya say i bet if u want to battle me u will get someone ot do ur sig for u FRUITCAKE i dont mock you jock lifeless junkie U SAD TALKIN BOUT ME BEIN A NEWB AND ALL AND UR SIG REPRESENTS YOUR CHARACTER RIGHT NOW U REMIND ME OF A CHEAP JAPANESE FLICK DAW BATTLE ME IN SIG MAKIN AND WHOEVER WINS IS THE REAL VENOM

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 07:53 PM
YOU ALL ***S TRYING TO PUT ME DOWN hahah ya funny though cuzz some of ya need sigs dont bother askin me for any and venom us AAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUS A HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SAD THAT YOUSSS A HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:confused:

monkeyman
05-04-2002, 07:53 PM
funny hey Venom why dont u battle me and see who makes the best sig ur sig looks like **** compared to mine and u *** too friendly what ya say i bet if u want to battle me u will get someone ot do ur sig for u FRUITCAKE i dont mock you jock lifeless junkie U SAD TALKIN BOUT ME BEIN A NEWB AND ALL AND UR SIG REPRESENTS YOUR CHARACTER RIGHT NOW U REMIND ME OF A CHEAP JAPANESE FLICK DAW BATTLE ME IN SIG MAKIN AND WHOEVER WINS IS THE REAL VENOM

hahahahahaha this is funny your making such a big deal outta him being the first venom

Young_Fledgling
05-04-2002, 07:57 PM
wow these forums really need an "anything goes" section.. i have seen those before... where people go in and post and just ***ch at other people. cuz now this is really off topic.

VenoM
05-04-2002, 08:06 PM
bro...dont be retarded..lol......everybody knows me here already as venom and always will.....you just came on these boards today....and your sig is sh*t all ya did was take a pic of the xbox and then take a pic of venom and change the opacity of the venom pic....oh yea...5 secounds to make...i actually worked on my sig unlike you......ask anyone here...bet they'll agree my sig is better :mad:

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 08:16 PM
its not that u took time on ur sig its jus ur slow it would take me 5min top to make that bs if u want to see lemme know and i will do something better

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-04-2002, 08:16 PM
shut the hell up man!we xbas dont need bootleg crap only fuc*ing scheap lowlife @$$holes do it!

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 08:17 PM
but u know whats the thing bout me sgning up today? i already have 40 posts and i c u backed offf....................naw i iant going there lol

monkeyman
05-04-2002, 08:50 PM
nah...i dont want you making sigs for me,i'll make my own thank you.....only reason you have over 40 posts already in one day is cause all ya post is bs.....i didnt start with you,you started with me..what forums did ya come from anyways....the funxbox forum?...i guess your the first of many butt wipes on there way here since funxbox went out of business...guess we at XBA better get use to it =/

or else we can ban em all:D

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-04-2002, 08:55 PM
yeah and funxbox did not wish xba good luck!

Twisted J
05-04-2002, 09:41 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is funny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 10:04 PM
bro...dont be retarded..lol......everybody knows me here already as venom and always will.....you just came on these boards today....and your sig is sh*t all ya did was take a pic of the xbox and then take a pic of venom and change the opacity of the venom pic....oh yea...5 secounds to make...i actually worked on my sig unlike you......ask anyone here...bet they'll agree my sig is better :mad:

Yaaaaaa Man, Ohhhh Yaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 10:07 PM
Proof they let anyone into these boards these days-

Exhibit A:

That's funny. And what's even funnier is this:

But, oh no, it gets even BETTER my friends....In the center ring, we have the amazing "Venomiza", throwing a temper tantrum because, in some crazy, mixed-up turn of events, someone else in this world is a fan of Venom! Oh Woe is me! My Sig sucks sh*t! And someone else likes venom! Boo-Hoo! :rolleyes:

ok.:confused:

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 10:10 PM
How many people here don't like Venomiza on Xboxaddict so far?

If your one of them say "I"

Young_Fledgling
05-04-2002, 10:13 PM
I

people like him ruin great forums like this. I hate people when they whine about retarded off topic bs.

Xbox Owner
05-04-2002, 10:16 PM

For some odd reason it won't let me get to the site. What's up with that?

there getting a new server:rolleyes:

Twisted J
05-04-2002, 10:20 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i have nothing personal with venomiza, i just dont like it that he uses such foul language. whats even more bothersome is when they are written like this ****************ed
and he posts alot of spam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 10:26 PM
By the way, VenoM, your sig rocks, man. Keep up the good work. :)

I'm with ya on that one.

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by wardpr68
I

people like him ruin great forums like this. I hate people when they whine about retarded off topic bs.

Yah I know. Thank-you.:)

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner

there getting a new server:rolleyes:

Oh......ok. I thought it was just me, it was doing that to. Thanks.:)

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 10:29 PM
How many people here don't like Venomiza on Xboxaddict so far?

If your one of them say "I"

Any more?

Young_Fledgling
05-04-2002, 10:34 PM
venomiza is just annoying...

Liquid Gears
05-04-2002, 10:53 PM
Very Annoying....

Spike Minoda
05-05-2002, 02:45 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Crazy Joe
05-05-2002, 03:35 AM
I got a better idea, how about you say I if you are sick of people posting in 5 different threads about how much they hate someone on this site. Holy ***** guys, grow up.

egg
05-05-2002, 03:41 AM

Oh......ok. I thought it was just me, it was doing that to. Thanks.:)

Good NEWS>>>>>>> The new server is up!!!!!!!! It way better than the old one!!!!!! Check it out.....
www.areyouforreal.com and check out the new Project Ego videos also!!!!! They rock!!!

Snoopy7548
05-05-2002, 09:09 AM
hey venomiza, your sig is absoulte crap! you cant even see venom in it. all you see is the xbox and some other crap that doesnt even look like venom. get a real sig you fu*kin bast*rd.

Scarlet Spider
05-05-2002, 11:29 AM
I, THE OFFICAIL CRIME FIGHTER OF XBA WILL STOP THIS PIRACY SOME HOW!!!!!

p.s.
come on guys chill out with the venomiza crud, if you ignore him long enuf he will go away, or just be quite for a little..........

grandcrusader
05-05-2002, 11:56 AM
*Grandcrusader turns back on Venomiza and ignores*:cool:

Liquid Gears
05-05-2002, 02:28 PM
I

P.S. Liquid Gears, sorry for jumping all over you. I was ****ed off at Venomizah, I guess...You're okay on my list. :)

That's ok man. Your on my good list aswell.:)

Liquid Gears
05-05-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by egg

Good NEWS>>>>>>> The new server is up!!!!!!!! It way better than the old one!!!!!! Check it out.....
www.areyouforreal.com and check out the new Project Ego videos also!!!!! They rock!!!

This one isn't up yet either.:confused:

Whisper
05-05-2002, 05:23 PM
http://crashme.com also has a great selection of XBOX games to download and burn

egg
05-05-2002, 07:02 PM

This one isn't up yet either.:confused:

Hmmmmm Sorry about that Liquid...I dont think anyone else is having problems... I got all the necessary files and instrutions to do this... Just email me and I will send them to you... youhavetocatchonnow@yahoo.com

Scarlet Spider
05-05-2002, 07:04 PM
what a catastraphy!! all of the sites to download xbox games are down!!!:rolleyes:

Snoopy7548
05-05-2002, 07:26 PM
i got a site where u can download the games! go to http://www.youaresogullible.com :D

XBOX Dude
05-05-2002, 08:04 PM
ok guys it's fake i took this off teamxbox

#1 The scribble frame between Xbox Logo and BloodWake logo (someones changing the channel)
#2 When he ejects the game it says channel3, THEN goes to the Xbox logo, THEN the console (biggest give away is right there... when you use tvmode's on a tvmode it goes TVinput1, TVinput2, Antenna/Cable input. So DVDRW Xbox was TVInput1, bloodwake was input2, and they had to pass over Cable input before they got back to input1. The xbox continues to send a Signal to the Television when it is on, even when ejecting, so there is 0% reason it should say Ch3)
to top THAT off when he switches back to input1 it hasnt registered that hes ejected it yet so it still has the XBox logo before it goes back to the console

so their ya go this may have been posted earlier if so sorry

GreenFireX
05-06-2002, 12:59 AM
People who burn games just ruin it for the rest of the gamers. Look what happend to Dreamcast.:mad:

thunderkiss2k1
05-06-2002, 10:30 AM
I was about to ask why Shadowfox had not posted in this thread, but after reading it, I can see why. Even HE has standards.

DZNUTZ
05-06-2002, 11:49 AM
i agree..anyone thats burns pirated games for any consoles are lowlife losers that just add to the probabilities that the console that their burning games for will indeed fail.

so all u cheap mufucas out their with short arms and deep pockets better get yourselfs a job. cuz u messing w/ my xbox and that aint a good idea.

Spaztic
05-06-2002, 12:42 PM
people deal with it! Games get hacked and burned all the time, it dosn't kill the system, not enough people buy the games, that what kills the system. The ps2 games can be burned yet you don't see it dying. The xbox has been hacked and its games are going to be on irq very shortly. If you want to buy the games go right ahead! If you want to burn the games and be dishonest, let it be. We don't have to sling names around. I can burn cds on my computer do I burn them? well yes I do, but I also buy alot of them from cd stores, as well. Do I want to pay $50 for a piece of crap game like bloodwake? Hell no! Would I burn it possibly because that game isn't worth even a rental but I would like to check it out. Well probably. When xbox games are advailable for being burnt I will still buy the quality and good games that are worth the money! What I am doing is not spending my hard earned money on games that the industury pushed out multiplatform just to make more money and then giving me a unsuperior product. When games like halo and bruteforce, and origional and inntuitive games come out I am more then willing to pay $50 for the game! And to be honest if everyone held to this standard, low and behold crappy games will start to diminish!

Snoopy7548
05-06-2002, 01:55 PM
exactly! pirating games DOES NOT kill a system, ive used this example many times, but just look at the original psx, it was the most pirated systems in history, and it was also one of the most successful systems in history. the ps2 is pirated alot also (check out irc), and that system is still surviving really well. oh, and bryan, u said that the xbox games will be on irc shortly, well, theyre already there, i checked last night:eek::D

Spaztic
05-06-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
exactly! pirating games DOES NOT kill a system, ive used this example many times, but just look at the original psx, it was the most pirated systems in history, and it was also one of the most successful systems in history. the ps2 is pirated alot also (check out irc), and that system is still surviving really well. oh, and bryan, u said that the xbox games will be on irc shortly, well, theyre already there, i checked last night:eek::D

:eek:.........are they for the dev or the retail xboxs!

Snoopy7548
05-06-2002, 02:21 PM
i dont know, probly for the dev i think. they might work on retail if u use a cdrw though:eek: