PDA

View Full Version : the XBox has been hack :-( Video inside

SnOoPy
05-04-2002, 05:32 PM
http://www.jda-ltd.com/misc/xbox.wmv

Bad news someone has burn bootleg XBox games & hack the XBox to play them :( What a sad day. I just hope none of those game are release on the net.

VenoM
05-04-2002, 05:37 PM
yea they have but theres not a modchip for them yet...they only play in dev xboxs not retail ones...and yea they are already being downloaded by people ,there released on the net already even though theres no modchip for it yet

SnOoPy
05-04-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
yea they have but theres not a modchip for them yet...they only play in dev xboxs not retail ones...and yea they are already being downloaded by people ,there released on the net already even though theres no modchip for it yet

But that don't look like a development XBox, ain't a dev XBx color green?

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-04-2002, 08:06 PM
u guys did not figure it out!listen we have videos of game sessions do we not??that guy just burned a dvd and showed it to us that's why he could'nt play it!right before the game was abt to begin he shut it off!this is just those a$$hole ps2 fan boys antics!did'nt u guys notice the url!

wow am i wise or what???

Twisted J
05-04-2002, 10:27 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
who was that one guy who came up with the xbox under the table thoery?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

smack119
05-04-2002, 10:46 PM
i posted the under the table theory.... why?? i really didnt think about the recoder and play theory, but that would work to. twisted were you making fun of me? i thought it was a good theory

darianX
05-05-2002, 02:21 AM
HAHAHAHA....that site is down due to "exceeding bandwith usage"...ROFLMAO......

Crazy Joe
05-05-2002, 03:41 AM
it looked pretty sketchy, especially when the guy was like "turn it off now" like something was going to screw up when the actual gameplay started

E-Xbox
05-05-2002, 08:24 AM
ive seen this vid
there has been like 23 xbox releases so far
u can d/l them...but there is no use...
as they only work on dev units.....
or with a mod....not the neo-X mod...

peace

Scarlet Spider
05-05-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by smack119
i posted the under the table theory.... why?? i really didnt think about the recoder and play theory, but that would work to. twisted were you making fun of me? i thought it was a good theory
Im sure the Twisted One had now intentions of ticking you off.
he just wanted to point out that someone had a theory too, he just couldnt remember who