PDA

View Full Version : Im Complaining To Micro....

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 05:39 PM
im complaining to microsoft ABOUT THESE MOTHER ****ERS ****ING UP THE GAME INDUSTRY!im sick of this **** i dont want the xbox to go out of buisness like the sega dreamcast did i will **** everyone up the ass with microsoft if i find any of u or anyone hosting FTP's with xbox ripps on them....Tired of thsi bull**** whos wit me?

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 05:58 PM
check out my sig motoko

VenoM
05-04-2002, 06:13 PM
you need to calm down...you cant stop it so theres no use....as long as theres internet there will always be file sharing.....hell,im sure youve downloaded some illegal stuff as well..we all have...ever heard of mp3's..im sure ya have...same thing.....this didnt put dreamcast out of business..sega did that...they killed the dc themselves with poor support and poor advertising....and to tell ya the truth i hate to say it but with the xbox being cracked expect many people to be buying one ...this will help the sales of xbox around the world.....just look at the ps2...you can download games for it but is it dead?....no its very alive and big ...so i look at this as a good thing for the xbox but it isnt a good thing for the game developers which will lose money but not alot of money since most people out there dont even know you can download games online....as long as theres internet there will always be piracy...theres no way at all to stop it....you think taking down napster stopped mp3 sharing...not at all

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 06:38 PM
i havent downloaded illegal stuff "wink"wink" i just dont want the xbox to go out of buisneess like the dreamcast

VeNoMiZA
05-04-2002, 06:39 PM
nevermind what i jus posted i jus read ur post reread it and understood it ur right :)

Young_Fledgling
05-04-2002, 06:41 PM
i never knew there was rips for xbox games... i hope they do not spread.... pirating is a bad thing....

Toast
05-04-2002, 06:47 PM
your a freak thats probly 10 years old

monkeyman
05-04-2002, 06:56 PM
10 years old dont got that kinda mouth

Azazel
05-04-2002, 07:31 PM
I think you have an anger problem and should seek professional help!

Cool sig though.:p

Xbox Owner
05-04-2002, 07:43 PM
Dude, Xbox has microsoft..which isn't going about for a good 5 years..because xbox well be sh*t then because..xbox 2 will be out prob..:)

faceoff508
05-04-2002, 07:55 PM
Well, I agree with VeNoMiZA, if people start to copy games then Xbox will go out of Biz!!

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-04-2002, 08:19 PM
i totally support the venomiza on this issue although venom is the real venom like i am the real proud xbox owner unlike xbox owner who is what all of us are!!!hehehe(j/k)!

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-04-2002, 08:20 PM
also ur siggy is pretty good!

Twisted J
05-04-2002, 09:48 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i cant tell what venomiza's sig is, it looks like venom in the right corner doing a flip or something
it would be interesting to see this "sig battle"
hey venom did you go get a free venom comic today??
FIRST ON THE SECOND PAGE!!!

Discretion
05-04-2002, 11:41 PM
Take a chill pill man

VeNoMiZA
05-05-2002, 12:04 AM
lol i hope that bootleggin **** dosnt happen..hope that video with bloodwake a fake .hey it rhymed lol

MidniteArrow
05-05-2002, 01:31 AM
I miss speaking with persons in English instead of NetJargon... but it's all good.

As for the piracy, do not worry about it. Microsoft is not. If they wish to stop piracy, they can. They do not wish to stop it. The method for stopping piracy is to prosecute. I have not checked in a while, but last time I did I discovered that software piracy was penalized with a $50,000 fine per piece of copied software. This is quite a markup from the $49.99 per game that they currently charge. If anyone out there thinks that Microsoft does not have the necessary tools in place to track down these so called "internet" downloads, then you are fooling yourself. They tolerate it because it does not cut into their profit margins. The persons who pirate software are often the persons who would never buy the software if they could not pirate it. Microsoft does lose customers to piracy, but I doubt that it is a significant percentage of customers.

The only thing that they do have to worry about is lack of interest - which is what is most likely to kill the Xbox.

LynxFX
05-05-2002, 02:07 AM
What makes you think they will track down a single person downloading a $50 game when they don't track down single people downloading $700 MS Office programs? MS would only go after folks mass burning and selling rips and the mod chip makers themselves(if that happens).

I'm sure MS won't just sit on the butts but they won't pull out all the stops to make sure that no one has downloaded an Xbox game. They might try to make an example here or there or just go after the big fish if any surface.

Crazy Joe
05-05-2002, 03:24 AM
PIRACY does NOT kill consoles. Especially not if the console has to be modded with some sort of chip first, which i guarantee the Xbox will.

PSone has been hacked for years, it never died.

PS2 has been hacked for quite a while, it hasn't died.

Dreamcast didn't die because of piracy, there were multiple reasons it didn't do well, only one of which is that games can just be burned without any modification.

Plus, the next gen systems work on DVD, the regular consumer doesn't have a DVD-burner, so while it may be possible to buy bootlegs, it is unlikely that a majority of people will make their own.

felix_fabulous
05-05-2002, 06:58 AM
I think its pretty safe to argue that piracy is one of the aspects which has keept the ps1 afloat for so long. At the end of the day it doesn't mean there are more games but it does mean that there are more games readily available. Given the games industry is so huge and rakes in so much dough, I sure as hell aren't going to be having a sook about people copying games and pumping out mod chips. Game companys make huge amounts of cash, even lame games spin a profit, because (here in australia at least) they charge $100 for them. $100 bucks! do you people know how cheap a game is to make, and how few people are involved compared to making a movie? If they cut their profit margin even slightly then maybe I'd think twice but as it stands, they're ripping us off so I'm fine with ripping them off.

And another thing...I'm sure that because there is a hard drive Microsoft are more than capable of weaseling more software onto yer system either through new games or their on-line service (which incedently isn't going to surface here in Australia until well into 2003) to bump up security