PDA

View Full Version : Wolfenstein XBOX??

VeNoMiZA
05-05-2002, 12:08 AM
I heard that wolfenstein return to castle is coming out for the xbox anyone know anything besides it.if you dont have anything nice to say plz dont respond to this thread thx,

VeNoMiZA
05-05-2002, 12:13 AM
MAN **** YOU i tired holding back but did you chill **** no thats now u got me ****ed **** ***** im trying to know if the **** is coming out or not dam you being a real ****head judging all my moves cliks wit cliks *****peeps sitck with ****s

Young_Fledgling
05-05-2002, 12:25 AM
i really have had enough of this guy...

VeNoMiZA
05-05-2002, 12:26 AM
i have had enough of this stop being victims

Durden-XBA
05-05-2002, 12:28 AM
See the XBA behind my Nick?

Stop now before further steps are taken...

To VENOM - Half of what you've been posting can be found around the site. Please look for whatever information you are looking for before you start slinging out insults and profanities.

MOTOKO - Chill. Ya don't like it? DON'T RESPOND. That's what us mods are for. We appreciate you not trying to do out jobs for us. (Most of the time :cool: )

Fixxer
05-05-2002, 12:29 AM
If you win the game-a-day giveaway for posting all this crap I'm gonna tar and feather you *****.:mad:

VeNoMiZA
05-05-2002, 12:29 AM
thx alot durden

Durden-XBA
05-05-2002, 12:37 AM
I should ban you for saying otherwise :D .

But listen up everyone- Many of the offensive posts that find their way here to the XBA forums will be deleted, as will the illegitamate ones, ok? We will take care of what needs to get done. I appreciate the passion many of you show on these boards on a daily basis...

BUT

when you're cussing and typing as angrily as you are- Realize that IT'S OVER A VIDEO GAME FORUM!!!

Like I said, the XBA staffers will take care of what needs to get done. Please don't cuss on here- Yeah, I know it puts up *'s, but still, it's really inappropriate.

ALSO- Don't post again on this thread if you're going to thank me because I'm doing the right thing...

I already know I am. That's my job :D

VeNoMiZA
05-05-2002, 12:43 AM
naw im a male by the wy and um.....this thread asked....wasnt hard to ASK what you know about wolfenstein...not wut ur name is..but...um thx for ..like ...telling us AGAIN what ur name is its a nice name.......

Scarlet Spider
05-05-2002, 11:42 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fight club is the coolest movie ever!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~