PDA

View Full Version : XBConnect and Xbox on The Net

Calve
05-05-2002, 12:44 AM
Hey peeps:)

Yesterday i brought my xbox to my cousins and we played online (this was my first time)....I've heard people around these forums complain about the lag when playing xbox games over the net.....me n my cousin were newbies to this online stuff and we hit no lag whatsoever (he has regular cable)!!! every game we joined was almost perfectly smooth and we had 2 people playing on my box.... we once were in a free for all with 13 peeps and it was running as smooth as a normal system link game would....

I've also heard about this dirty disc and other errors that occasionally happen while playing....it might be my luck but me n my cuz did not have 1 problem with the software or setting up the net....(infact we were playing our first match within 15 minutes of me getting to his house!!!!

the most surprising thing for me was how good these guys were!! me n my cuz got our asses handed to us on team games!! I did good by myself (my cuz blows ass at halo)!!! i won 3 out of 8 matches on free for all (not too bad for first time online , eh:D ????)

overall.... halo online kicked ass!!!!!!! we had no lag and no problems at all!!! what an AMAZING Xperience.....

Peace

BTW.... as soon as high speed internet is available where i live...im gonna be on 24/7

:eek: :eek:

VeNoMiZA
05-05-2002, 12:47 AM
lol thats real good to hear unlike me i have halo but i dont have a hub lol someone stole my network wire lol and now im earning to get that again im real good in halo maybe we could play sometime

Spike Minoda
05-05-2002, 12:53 AM
hey, i'll play you sometime. what service do you use? both of you.

VeNoMiZA
05-05-2002, 12:55 AM
i use gamespy and im on DSL :) jus gimme a lil while,while i get my hub and we are set lol

Discretion
05-05-2002, 03:41 AM
I use Gamespy.XboxConnect SUX it wont work right for me

Xtopia
05-05-2002, 10:44 AM
I use XBC. By the way, Calve...It is good to hear you had fun! I am sorry we did not get to play. Maybe next time.

Calve
05-05-2002, 04:10 PM
ya it was real fun

next time i goto my cuzins house, ill post or pm that im gonna be online....

yo daniel... i use XBconnector

Peace:)