PDA

View Full Version : my 3rd attempt this month to post "quality" stuff

Kortiz
05-05-2002, 01:58 AM
Mec is da man!

and i realized that i will not be getting morrowind on pc

i have what it takes to play it....but i feel like it is only just enough to play it, and probably hendering in the ability it should have on a computer where as on xbox it is configured to play on there and will play even better.

gah im tired of updating my comp every 3 months

almost bought it......even after i said i was going to wait for xbox anyway.......glad i didnt now that i think about it.

and my gramps bought a 900dollar digital camera. he got hooked up because he was going to get the version just below it but it wasnt in stock so they matched the difference and took off half, ended up only paying 750bucks with 100buck mail in rebate and all hte other extras that went with it.

been craeming over that all night. i already made a couple videos with it. it is the sony digital camers that use the mini cds. hold up to about 150 to 200 pictures and up to 25 minutes of streaming video content

gramps went hogwild when he saw my dad with this and he had to have one. he is 70 years old and got a new comp and went out and got a scanner.......pumping his up better then mine, im gonna try and make this camera mine....prob wont work though

ahh well just a tidbit of my day today and why i wont be buying Morrowind on PC

XBOX RULES!
even my dog says so

darianX
05-05-2002, 02:10 AM
Okay...that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me......

Donaldson
05-05-2002, 04:20 AM
I understood ..........................................................kinda.

Kortiz
05-05-2002, 01:01 PM
haha, sorry, it was like 2:30 am when i wrote that......just squint ur eyes a little bit and you should be able to read it just fine

DrUnKtAnK
05-05-2002, 05:55 PM
I understood....perfectly ;)