PDA

View Full Version : Gta 3

AppoX
05-05-2002, 12:59 PM
i whent o xbox.com and to interactive chat to c if they could give me some answers, this is what i got.

( Steve has joined )
( Jean-Francois has joined )
Steve: hey
Jean-Francois : Hello and welcome to the Xbox Interactive Online Support, my name is Jean-Francois. Please wait while I search for the answer to your question, this will not be too long.
Jean-Francois : Take Two Interactive announced March 14th that a version of Grand Theft Auto will be available in Fall / Winter 2002, but they did not specify which one it would be, so it could very well be GTA3, GTA4, or a completely new version. Also, Paul Eibeler, president of Take-Two, stated, "We are very excited about the prospects for the Xbox and the opportunity to publish titles designed to demonstrate the unique features of this future-generation gaming console.''
Steve: is it for sure coming out in Fall/Winter for 2002?
Jean-Francois : I am only telling you what the publisher announced, it is impossible to confirm this at this time, unfortunately.
Steve: thank you, so at any site where there is a release date for GTA for x-box is just a rumor or a guess?
Jean-Francois : Yes, only rumors, what I have given is coming straight from the publisher's website, which I think is the most accurate information right now.
Steve: alright, can you give me that website?
Jean-Francois : Unfortunately I cannot direct link outside of xbox.com, but I am positive that you will be able to find that website very easily.
Steve: hehe alright thanks alot
Jean-Francois : You're welcome Steve! I hope that you have found our session today helpful. Thank you for using Xbox Interactive Online Support. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate and come back to see us again.
( Jean-Francois has exited )
( Steve has exited )

dragonx87
05-05-2002, 01:32 PM
i wonder what website he is talkin about?

AppoX
05-05-2002, 02:49 PM
he was talking about the take two website, its ez to find, i just didn't want to have to.

EHWfedPres
05-05-2002, 03:28 PM
Wow, not too often you see an informative GTA3 post...thankx for the info, Im really looking forward to this game. I keep hearing new info, like the Miami addition, Fall release date, etc...

Vteck3000
05-05-2002, 04:33 PM
here we have it folks......... the first confirm news for GTA3 or GTA4......... it will be worth the wait........... this game is gonna rock on the XBOX.
:D

E-Xbox
05-05-2002, 08:41 PM
one thing...

E3!

peace

faceoff508
05-05-2002, 09:00 PM
The first non-asking about GTA3 thread!! WOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!