PDA

View Full Version : **Who's seen the Brute Force movie??? If not, link+ impressions inside**

mrmp3
05-05-2002, 01:00 PM
I went to the Brute Force official website and they had a movie!! Well I clicked on it and it opened up my Real One Player. It started playing it like a stream video and kept pausing and skipping parts of the movie even after it was completed. So I was determined to find a link that would work in DAP. It didn't take too long though LOL

here it is btw:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/bruteforce/Utility/1.0/WXP/EN-US/bruteforce.mpg

I used this in DAP so if u type it in the URL it may or may not work. This movie also worked in Window Media Player.

As for the movie, it didn't show too much gameplay. Mostly a movie. None the less, the few clips of actual gameplay showed that the movie graphics are the same as the in game graphics. AWESOME!!! They showed the black girl sniping some people which was awesome. The stealth girl snuck up behind someone and sliced them with the blade thing. Tex had these HUGE guns and blasted the **** out of a bunch of people. And the alien guy rammed through someone. After the explosives were set, they are extracted. They show some more random game clips with some music and at the end a screen that says "Brute Force: Dangerous Alone, Deadly Together". This game looks f*ckin awesome! Signing off...

ScorpionX
05-05-2002, 01:10 PM
That website is very cool. It has tons of info for the game like enemies, worlds, and your squad. I can't wait till this comes out!

sinizuh
05-05-2002, 01:54 PM
i find brute force to be boring and uninteresting. good day, sir.

VenoM
05-05-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by sinizuh

WHAT?????....are you on crack bro,seriously...so far i see this game as a must have,like halo

faceoff508
05-05-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by sinizuh
he likes gamecube better

Kooster
05-05-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508

he likes gamecube better Oh....those Gamecube ppl...

GRAVEDIGGER
05-05-2002, 02:58 PM
Anyways back to the point of the thread.

Brute force is gonna be great, and another difinitive XBOX title:cool: I cant wait for this game to come out. And the video footage is great.

Untill next time...:mad:

Liquid Gears
05-05-2002, 03:09 PM
This game is the $hit!!! I'm adding it to my wanted list. When does it come out, anyone know?:eek: :eek: :eek:

faceoff508
05-05-2002, 03:18 PM
OCTOBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR/NOBEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR