PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force!!!!!!!!!

TomGamer82
05-05-2002, 05:01 PM
Holy Moses has any one seen the trailer for Brute Force on The Xbox Website. It just doesbn't get any sweeter than a game that lloks like that. I mean WOW its just a preview a what the game will look like but it looks sweet and a half. I'm gonna buy this game as soon as it comes out. What does everybody else think?
Peace.

Dilr0y
05-06-2002, 12:47 AM
Brute Force is going to be in 3rd person view, which, is kind of a disadvantage for me. I like FPS, therefore, this game looks cool, and I will probably end up renting it, due to the 3rd person thing, of course. The game engine itself though, looks pretty damn good. I'll definitely give it a rent.

Liquid Gears
05-07-2002, 11:47 AM
This game looks really really good. If members on this site bought 007:Agent Under Fire, which licked sack. Then for sure it's a buyer.

Nerrad529
05-08-2002, 09:20 PM
Yeah, Brute Force looks sweet. I just got the new issue of xbox magazine and they got a nice writeup on it. I might have to check it out when it's released. Late

devilworship666
05-09-2002, 08:18 PM
hell yes! brute force is the best ****ing game ever!(maybe even better than halo but we will have to wait until the game comes out to make a judgement). but anyway that game is going to be ****ing awesome! i dont know what people are thinking when they are saying that brute force sux. they must be on drugs or something because this game is going to rock the docks.

devilworship666
05-09-2002, 08:23 PM
holy **** ****s is this game going to be ****ing great! mother ****er! when people say this game sux that ****es the **** out of me because they must be on ****ing **** drugs. those damn *****es. hahaha! i just wanna curse alot and see how many stars come up in the email. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****ing ****ing mother ****er! *****es! ****! go to ****ing hell! ******! son of a ***** u son of a *****! ****ER! GOD******! **** YOU ****ER! WHY DONT U GO PLAY HIDE AND GO **** URSELF! DUSH BAG! SCUM BAG! DIRT BAG! HOLY ****!!!! GO TO ****ING HELL! oh yeah brute force is going to ****ing rock and everybody knows that! and if u think this game sux then u can kiss my ****ing ass mother ****er! and u should burn in hell if u think this game sux if u think brute force sux than u shouldnt be living on this earth and u should eat **** and die! JUST EAT A BIG PILE OF HORSE**** AND DIE!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: haha im a funny guy! cursing is fun everybody! look at my email its awesome! **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** mother ****er! **** **** **** **** ****

Dilr0y
05-09-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by devilworship666
holy **** ****s is this game going to be ****ing great! mother ****er! when people say this game sux that ****es the **** out of me because they must be on ****ing **** drugs. those damn *****es. hahaha! i just wanna curse alot and see how many stars come up in the email. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****ing ****ing mother ****er! *****es! ****! go to ****ing hell! ******! son of a ***** u son of a *****! ****ER! GOD******! **** YOU ****ER! WHY DONT U GO PLAY HIDE AND GO **** URSELF! DUSH BAG! SCUM BAG! DIRT BAG! HOLY ****!!!! GO TO ****ING HELL! oh yeah brute force is going to ****ing rock and everybody knows that! and if u think this game sux then u can kiss my ****ing ass mother ****er! and u should burn in hell if u think this game sux if u think brute force sux than u shouldnt be living on this earth and u should eat **** and die! JUST EAT A BIG PILE OF HORSE**** AND DIE!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: haha im a funny guy! cursing is fun everybody! look at my email its awesome! **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** mother ****er! **** **** **** **** ****

Delete this post, it's practically identical an edited rap song. Seriously. So many "beeps". Heh.. good going man, you made yourself look like an idiot. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but damn.

OEM Alien
05-10-2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Dilr0y
Brute Force is going to be in 3rd person view, which, is kind of a disadvantage for me. I like FPS, therefore, this game looks cool, and I will probably end up renting it, due to the 3rd person thing, of course. The game engine itself though, looks pretty damn good. I'll definitely give it a rent. that's how i feel as well. why... WHY! why, did they make it a third person shooter, instead of a fps?!!?!
ugh!!!
oh well, it will probably kick arse. :)

mil
05-10-2002, 08:30 AM
I thought you could switch between 3rd or 1st person perspectives on the fly, the 1st BF video ever released showed a clip of the girl sneaking up on a creature in 1st person, then switching to 3rd person to chop him from behind with her blade/weapon/thingy. But even if the final game is only playable in 3rd person it'll still play/control just like an FPS. This is one of my most highly anticipated games right now, I'm dying to play it. 4 player co-op baby!!

Tkf5000
05-10-2002, 03:09 PM
lol thats a lot of little stars. brute force is gonna kick ass but i am not sure if it will be as good as halo. if u read the june isuue of xbm ull see. one bad thing its 3rd person. nothing wrong with that really but i personally like 1st person, there have been some good 3rd person shooter, look at max payne.

RadRider
05-11-2002, 11:06 AM
I strongly think Brute Force will be better than Halo. Especially if it's in First Person, which is wierd, since I always assumed it would be First Person.

Anyway, There are a couple reasons why I think it'll be better than Halo:
Brute Force seems like it'll have a very military feel to it. ie. Undercover missions, missions to clear out a base, etc. It seems as though it will be far more structured than the "wander and shoot everything" style of play that Halo employs

The cooperative play looks awesome! Brute Force will allow 4 people to play cooperatively, easily kicking Halo's arse. Pluse, since each person plays a different character, and sometimes all characters will be needed to pass an obstacle or area, the co-operative play will be significant; as opposed to Halo's "wait here so when I die, I can respawn instead of having to restart the level".

Then there's the graphics, which are clearly better than Halo's, but the main thing will be online play! You can play Halo online yeah, but it's not that fun. You can't talk trash to any opponents, there is some major cheating going on, and there's no personality - everyone's just another Maser Chief running around the arena. Since Brute Force is built with Online play in mind, I'm expecting several different skins and models for online use, plus you can talk trash to other players right over the headset!

It's pretty clear to me that Brute Force will be better than Halo, but I know there are those that will disagree.

Tkf5000
05-11-2002, 12:31 PM
You can get some of the lost characters too. I read in xbox magazine (june issue) "there was origionally planned to be 16 characters. You can use 4 normal characters but who says those characters are lost forever...",or something along thos lines. I just remeber it said u can get some of the other 12 characters that were planned but never became origional characters.

Dilr0y
05-11-2002, 04:03 PM
Well, I was told it was going to have a 3-people-cooperative mode. I guess I was wrong, or maybe you're wrong? Eh, I donno, but this game definitely has the potential of being better than Halo, but I doubt it will be better than Halo 2, if it comes out. I guess we will just have to see, eh? ;)

No Fear 23
05-11-2002, 05:02 PM
yo its a must have fo real

RadRider
05-11-2002, 05:13 PM
4 person co-op play. There's four main characters in the game, hence four people can play the game together.

kornavs19
05-12-2002, 02:03 PM
i know i sound like the biggest retard in the video game world but to be honest with u i dont quite get what first person shooter and third person shooter really means.. can some1 please xplain so i dont feel like a sped nemore... thanks.

devilworship666
05-12-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by RadRider
4 person co-op play. There's four main characters in the game, hence four people can play the game together.

:mad: :mad: :mad: ur icon is really really g*y!change it cause it is annoying. that g*y kids face. or is that u?

AppoX
05-12-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by lmpbzktnkorn23
i know i sound like the biggest retard in the video game world but to be honest with u i dont quite get what first person shooter and third person shooter really means.. can some1 please xplain so i dont feel like a sped nemore... thanks.
first person is first person point of view.
third person is thrid person point of view. :P
like ummm gta3 would b 3rd person and halo would b 1st. in 3rd person u can c urself.
thats the best i can explain =/

kornavs19
05-12-2002, 04:59 PM
thanks

Dilr0y
05-16-2002, 12:15 AM
Well, obviously that would make sense, but I am just stating what I heard. Heh, you're probably right, if we're thinking 100% logical.

-WorldSpawn-
05-16-2002, 05:54 PM
I haven't seen any information mentioning online support in Brute Force. Only 4 player co-operative...

cracchus
05-16-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by -WorldSpawn-
I haven't seen any information mentioning online support in Brute Force. Only 4 player co-operative...

This is from the June OXM (p. 45): "Although it features awesome split-screen options, the game won't support system link or online play. Sniff."

RadRider
05-16-2002, 11:40 PM
No system link or online play? Well, I guess I was reading the wrong information. Well, I'll just hold out for Unreal Championship then. Next thing you know, there'll be a PS2 version announced, and all multiplayer will be removed completely. Then we have another Enclave on our hands... sheesh.

Devilworship666 - that is me. I traced my face in flash and colored it in. My main problem with it is the orangey color. But, it takes a long ass time to do these pictures, so until I feel like putting the time into a new one, you're stuck looking at this ***-ass picture. sorry.

-WorldSpawn-
05-17-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by RadRider
No system link or online play? Well, I guess I was reading the wrong information. Well, I'll just hold out for Unreal Championship then. Next thing you know, there'll be a PS2 version announced, and all multiplayer will be removed completely. Then we have another Enclave on our hands... sheesh.

Devilworship666 - that is me. I traced my face in flash and colored it in. My main problem with it is the orangey color. But, it takes a long ass time to do these pictures, so until I feel like putting the time into a new one, you're stuck looking at this ***-ass picture. sorry.

Hey Rad Rider.. I think your pic looks ok. If you want to do vector art like that from pictures you should try Corel Trace (ships with CorelDRAW suite). All you gotta do is take your scanned pic into Trace, tell it how detailed you want the vector version, and it traces it for you! Then you can take it back into Draw and tweak it to your liking. Awesome software!

dragonx87
05-18-2002, 12:06 PM
with or without online play, Brute Force looks to be a great game. a mix between Rainbow Six and Halo if you ask me. peace

RadRider
05-18-2002, 12:13 PM
Sweet. Is there a trial version of that software? It'd shave hours off of my otherwise *ahem* busy schedule. :)
I'm glad you like my picture. It looks better at about 200% of that size, but what can you do?