PDA

View Full Version : 007: Auf

Dilr0y
05-06-2002, 01:12 AM
I just got this game and I am stuck on that one really difficult level. Yeah, you know the one. Heh, the one after the tank level, and the one after that. So, you're like inside a sumbarine or something, and you're always moving. I don't feel like being too descriptive right now, so if someone could maybe just give me some advice or tips on how to conquer this level, it'd be greatly appriciated.

Tkf5000
05-06-2002, 08:02 PM
u gotta kill the guys to progress thru the level (well im sure u no that!) ur stuck on the boss right? u gotta shoot your homing rockets that u get up intothese things in the ceiling i havent layed the gam in a while but there is some stuff on the roof u need to shoot (after u kill blotch or botch or whatever his name is)

Dilr0y
05-08-2002, 01:14 AM
Alright, thanks. I beat the game shortly after that post, btw. Heh, multiplayer just kicks royal ass for this game. =p

Tkf5000
05-08-2002, 03:23 PM
yea the multiplayer is cool but the levels are so small. i personally think the town level is awesome expecially is u use the q claw or q jet. great sniper level if u can find the perfect spot.

Dilr0y
05-09-2002, 11:48 PM
The town level? I think I know what you're talking about.. it's like dark and is full of roofs. If that's the one you are talking about, then yeah, you're right. Heh, that place is ubar 0wnage. Also, the thing this lacks in multiplayer are vehicles. And what it gains are, well, bots. Bah, it has its ups and downs. ^.^