PDA

View Full Version : Shenume 2 @ E3

DZNUTZ
05-06-2002, 12:33 PM
Shenmue 2 Will be at E3!
Eric @ 2:22 PM EDT
In an interview with the AM2 development team at http://www.Shenmue.com/, they confirmed that Shenmue 2 will be shown at E3 this year. They also stated the reason Sega did not announce it was because Microsoft is the publisher and it will be displayed in Microsoft's booth not Sega's.

Eric's Note: This is also the same thing I stated in my news post from the other day :), guess it won't be a surprise now.

"Today Sega revealed their highly anticipated line up of Xbox games that will be at E3 this year. For the complete list as well as the first screens ever of games like Panzer Dragoon, NFL 2k3, NBA 2k3, hit the link below. Check back soon for our full E3 preview guide that goes into great detail on the Xbox games of the show.

Note: This is not a full list of Sega games for E3, Sega will have many surprises that are not featured here. Also a big title that's missing is Shenmue 2. Do not worry though, since Microsoft is publishing that game they will probably be the one's making the announcement on it."

http://www.xboxexclusive.com/news.shtml#newsitem1020450144,61689,

GokuX
05-06-2002, 03:16 PM
Cool. I'm pondering whether to buy it or just rent it for a while.

MixMasta
05-06-2002, 03:21 PM
i hope there a some nice extras

VeNoMiZA
05-06-2002, 05:20 PM
i played shenmue 2 already BUT not for the xbox i played it on the dreamcast yep...i know what your thinking it never came out well i imported it ;p and so far its a great game more action and better acting :p

monkeyman
05-06-2002, 05:39 PM
god damn i cant wait for this game to come out im getting it right away the day it comes out shenmue is my favorite game!!!!!!!!!

god i love that game hehehe sweet

Kortiz
05-06-2002, 05:45 PM
i was disappointed DC in America didnt get their hands on it but like in a month it would have been marked down to 20bucks anyway so i could see why they didnt. just my assumption to why they didnt, there could be a more logical reason but i havent heard of any anyway, I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME TO XBOX!!!

that will be very kool. i played the first one over christmas break the year it came out....i stayed up til early in the morning and played til i was done with the game.....well i got to the part where i needed to fight the 70 dudes near the end and couldnt get past that last tall mutha trucka so i quit for a week or so and came back til i beat that.....Shenmue 2 and SC2 are what i really cant wait for. those 2 come out i will be happy til the end of my days or at least bout 2 or 3 months.

VeNoMiZA
05-06-2002, 05:55 PM
same here cant wait till soul calibur 2 comes out hope shenmue has wayyyyyy better graphics for the xbox hope they impress me