PDA

View Full Version : Regarding XBox Live

MensurB
05-06-2002, 04:07 PM
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but once it starts, are we going to be able to chose names kinda' like Aol, where you have a screen name, or are they going to assign us one. If they let us choose our own, then I think that everybody who likes XBA should have their name like this: XBA-name (XBA-MensurB) or [XBA]MensurB, or somehow different. I think we should start something, I know it's months awat, but I just can't wair! :eek:
So does anybody else have any ideas, will XBA make like an extra site(or part of this) only for XBox live...?

DZNUTZ
05-06-2002, 04:10 PM
i'm sho xba will make a section that deals with the ONLINE aspect of XBOX when it comes available.

chili325
05-06-2002, 05:39 PM
Itl probably be just like gamespy. But i dont care what happens as long as i can play games

Xtopia
05-06-2002, 05:45 PM
XBA already has something like this
They have a directory of those who play online. And most of us, except silvertrace, have already added an "XBA" tag to our names.

silvertrace
05-06-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia
They have a directory of those who play online. And most of us, except silvertrace, have already added an "XBA" tag to our names.

what difference does it make if i have xba in front of my name.......u and max got something against me cuz i am xba-less:(

jeez..........................:rolleyes:

MensurB
05-06-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

I thought it would just be nice to know that there's people form the xbox addict forums on xbox live, you know what I mean.

Pakkratt
05-06-2002, 10:19 PM
Where is the directory of all the XBA gamers who play online?

Don Dittorio
05-07-2002, 12:50 AM
All I know is that it better be more successful than Sega's Dreamcast online...club....sega or whatever the crap that it was going to be called. But hell, it's Microsoft right? It's not like they'll go broke.:D