PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have morrowind?

Tkf5000
05-06-2002, 08:19 PM
Morrowind is not yet released for xbox but it is out for pc, anyone have it? is it everything it was supposed to be? i read in gamespy forums that it is just a graphic adventure and the game sux other than the non-linear story.i heard it is really buggy too. but most people are probally mad cuz their computer cant handle the graphics. u need a good computer to run morrowind.

Englishguy
05-07-2002, 12:48 AM
Hey man, check my thread "Morrowind ANSWERS"

preetz16
05-07-2002, 04:51 PM
If you want to talk to a lot of people that already have the game, head over to the official morrowind.com forums. Be careful though, a lot of them have a tendency to not treat "xboxers" very kindly.

Englishguy
05-07-2002, 06:48 PM
Quote:

Be careful though, a lot of them have a tendency to not treat "xboxers" very kindly

Really? What the hell makes them so much better than us? If anything, I consider us the smarter for not spending insane amounts of money on our systems just in order to play the latest game.

I think that attitudes like that are just immature and childish. "Can't we all just get along?"

Peace

preetz16
05-07-2002, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I really dobn't understand it either. In fact some of the threads are so imature...I can't even talk about it. But anyway, I think the justification some give is that we are "sub-par" gamers since we use consoles. But yeah, I think that the fact we have Xboxs makes us a bit smarter. We can either pay $300 for about 5-6 years of great entertainment, or pay $500 per year to have the most cutting edge PC (probably more).

The fact is, I don't even post in those forums, I just read...

Tkf5000
05-08-2002, 03:28 PM
they pay more than 500 bux man they pay like 2000 to have a good comp. if i wuz old enough to get a job id get a good alienware 2500 dollar comp but since i ain old enough i gotta keep my cheap same computer. i got a frikin pentium 2, a pentium 2!! i dont undertand why pc gamers and and console gamers cant get along im a console gamer and a pc gamer but mostly i like console cuz i got the best console, but not the best comp. it sux trying to play online games with my cheap crap comp.

Ukyo
05-08-2002, 08:23 PM
To answer the original question, yes. It's everything it was supposed to be. I personally think it lived up to the hype. Morrowind has eaten my free time like some kind of...free-time-eating...thing...

I reccomend a purchase when it comes out for the Xbox. ;)

Tkf5000
05-09-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Ukyo
To answer the original question, yes. It's everything it was supposed to be. I personally think it lived up to the hype. Morrowind has eaten my free time like some kind of...free-time-eating...thing...

I reccomend a purchase when it comes out for the Xbox. ;)
first of all welcome to xbox addict forums, and can u answer me one question about morrowind? does it really have more mushroom types than most games have weapons? ive heard this many times and ive seen quite a few mushroom types. i was just wondering.