PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind movies

FuNkY mOnK
05-07-2002, 07:26 AM
Get your ticket here folks (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,913818,00.html) If you seen them fine it’s free and it didn’t hurt you, so step aside kid let the curious on goers get in. step right up Morrowind shorts inside, see what all the fuss is about.

FuNkY mOnK
05-07-2002, 07:34 AM
When you get there check out morrwind trailer 1 it takes my breath away and leaves me overwhelmed with excitement.

Woocifer
05-07-2002, 07:52 AM
Takes your breath away? Overwhelmed???

Its a video game...

FuNkY mOnK
05-07-2002, 07:58 AM
this is about morrowind and how we feel about RPG that will possibly change the stale air thats been circulating in the past, if you have anything positive to say fine, if not save it for your type of game.

Brevity
05-07-2002, 09:24 AM
WOW I am really thinking this on PC just to have it now.

FuNkY mOnK
05-07-2002, 09:32 AM
Unless you have a really up to date pc with gusto I’d wait for the xbox version, and honestly I think the difference will be very minimal. If you noticed on some of those movies taking from the pc, you’ll see the distance being drawn, and I don’t think the xbox will have this problem for the reason xbox gamers cant mess with different types of resolutions so the developers will give us the best xbox can manage without these little nuisances.

Brevity
05-07-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
Unless you have a really up to date pc with gusto I’d wait for the xbox version, and honestly I think the difference will be very minimal. If you noticed on some of those movies taking from the pc, you’ll see the distance being drawn, and I don’t think the xbox will have this problem for the reason xbox gamers cant mess with different types of resolutions so the developers will give us the best xbox can manage without these little nuisances.
I just got another new PC it has the very best of everything. P4, G4, Audigy and the 5.1 junk and a 17 LCD really thin. Thats where my conundrum begins. Great XBOX, Great PC.

FuNkY mOnK
05-07-2002, 09:44 AM
well if you can't wait and do go for the pc version be sure to let us know the differance.

xbaaddict
05-07-2002, 09:49 AM
you have to register to even view it man and it cost like $30 for a month pass or some shiot

FuNkY mOnK
05-07-2002, 09:53 AM
thats funny, i did'nt regester and i viewed everyone. are you clicking on 56k or cable ? because thats free.