PDA

View Full Version : golf titles on the xbox...

smashnp934
05-07-2002, 10:12 AM
I know that Outlaw Golf is slated for the XboX. But I want a realistic simulation, like Links. Not any of that EA crap either. I'd rather have Outlaw Golf over any of that EA crap that comes out.

Anyone know of anymore titles that are coming out golf-wise for the Xbox?

Radar
05-07-2002, 10:13 AM
outlaw golf is the only one I'm aware of at this point. Anyone else hear more then me?

Kraft
05-07-2002, 10:18 AM
Im suprised MS hasn't released their Links yet actually. That is a beautiful golfing game. Though if it came out and I got it, I don't think I could pry my dad away from the XBox...

l Maximus l
05-07-2002, 11:16 AM
I'm pumped to get Outlaw Golf! But, I think it would be sweet if they came out with Golden-Tee and also came out with a track ball controller to play it! Oh man, that would save me some serious $$$$ in the long run since my buddies and I often head over to a local Tavern and play that sweet game! :D

Better yet, it would be sweet if Golden-Tee was also on-line if it were to come out!!!

DZNUTZ
05-07-2002, 11:25 AM
besides a EA game and outlaw golf...i'm not aware of any other golf games in delvelopment at this point.
I personally think Outlaw Golf is gonna be a bad ash GAME!!

LynxFX
05-07-2002, 01:16 PM
Oh Max, awesome idea. You know how much fun it would be to play Golden Tee or Outlaw golf online. Imagine if they set it up like a real golf course and you have 18 different parties of 4 playing. You play fast and catch up to the next players. Then you can taunt them or beat up their caddy. Ooohh, the fun of ruleless golf. :D

NegroGamer
05-07-2002, 01:19 PM
I like golf games,but i dont like simulations..cus i dont like to pick "real players"...i like to have people like hot shots golf to be in a golfing game..and have like different effects when you hit the ball...simulations kinda suck to me.

Spaztic
05-07-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I'm pumped to get Outlaw Golf! But, I think it would be sweet if they came out with Golden-Tee and also came out with a track ball controller to play it! Oh man, that would save me some serious $$$$ in the long run since my buddies and I often head over to a local Tavern and play that sweet game! :D

Better yet, it would be sweet if Golden-Tee was also on-line if it were to come out!!!

Man all the bars in the midwest have this game. I have honestly dumped a small fortune on this game. Once the beer goggles start, this game has some type of irresistable pull....weird?!

Spaztic
05-07-2002, 01:30 PM
From what I heard about outlaw golf, I thought it is going to act more like a simulation, with some side humor. I say the preview on the demo disk with oxm and to say the least it looks like a good rental for me!

Kraft
05-07-2002, 01:51 PM
unless, of course, you burn it...

j/k :D

Spaztic
05-07-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
unless, of course, you burn it...

j/k :D

lol

I like your text under your username! I decided to change mine as well!