PDA

View Full Version : A few reasons to be real excited about the XBOX........

Virtuoso
05-07-2002, 01:26 PM
Here are some of the reasons.................

Project- Ego, , Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, UC, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, CMR 3..................... oh and online and the voice communicator don't hurt either......................
:cool: ;)

mil
05-07-2002, 01:32 PM
Virtuoso, got your PM at the other board!! It is poorer without you. Good to see you here. I look forward to reading your posts as always.

Virtuoso
05-07-2002, 01:41 PM
Thanks Mill................great to see you here............ Hope to see you here regularly. :)

Kraft
05-07-2002, 01:44 PM
I don't know how you managed to churn out 17 quality posts like this since november. Color me impressed... :rolleyes:

j/k welcome to the boards new guy, and welcome back to the boards guy who has been here for quite some time

mil
05-07-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
I don't know how you managed to churn out 17 quality posts like this since november. Color me impressed... :rolleyes:

j/k welcome to the boards new guy, and welcome back to the boards guy who has been here for quite some time

Thanx for the welcome Kraft. As for Virtuoso you're going to find him invaluble and his threads awesome, he's just been posting at a different forum up until now. And if this is your new home I'll be here Virtuoso!!:)

Me I just come to get info about upcomming Xbox games, I read a lot more than I post. A lot of my of my posts will probably consist of $#!t like "Looks awesome!" "Can't wait for that!" "Dying for this!" Did I mention that looks awesome?!" I don't type pages of spammy drivel, wouldn't want to risk getting banned for running off at the mouth droning on and on and on posting usele-*gets banned*

Kraft
05-07-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by mil
I don't type pages of spammy drivel, wouldn't want to risk getting banned for running off at the mouth droning on and on and on posting usele-*gets banned*

*phew* thank god our mods are around doing their jobs. Thats one less person I have to listed to!

Unreal
05-07-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Virtuoso

Project- Ego, , Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, UC, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, CMR 3..................... oh and online and the voice communicator don't hurt either......................
I can agree with that I guess ;) :D

Gillaga
05-07-2002, 02:42 PM
Hi.. um.. Virtuoso. What about The Unseen? Is that not on the "hotlist" anymore? I'm really intrigued by that game. It's on my buy list just because of the character, art, theme, and style. But I know nothing about gameplay. Any info or opinions on this game would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

--Gillaga

HaVoK
05-07-2002, 02:45 PM
I'm going to be a poor poor man when all these games come out!

smashnp934
05-07-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Virtuoso

Don't forget SHENMUE II jerky!!

=)

DrUnKtAnK
05-07-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by HaVoK
I'm going to be a poor poor man when all these games come out!
Amen, I am allready in the poor house.....can't wait....

DZNUTZ
05-07-2002, 04:21 PM
glad to hear someone besides me mention bloodrayne

but u did forget....deathrow,mace griff,kung fu-chaos and outlaw golf...and hunter....tsk tsk tsk

Virtuoso
05-07-2002, 05:01 PM
Of course The Unseen and Shenmue 2 as well, with a secret hit in the making code named 24 Automatons.

The Unseen is a survival/Horror game that has had more resources backing it then any game I know of. It will be one of Microsoft's ace's at E3 and for this Fall where they expect to totally dominate the World of gaming.

I'll get a real good look at it at E3 behind the steel doors. And get some extra juice on it and some extra screenies ganked over here. Just think 3rd person act/adv with morphing and horror/survival to the Max. More details later. And one more thing major backing and funding, so expect something extra big with this one. :)

DZNUTZ............I agree, but I got to keep my list down to 30 or so, but your titles are near the top, it's not my fault toooo many great games are coming to mention them all.

;) :D

CALzinger
05-07-2002, 05:06 PM
dont forget tom mclancy's ghost reacon, and mortal combat as well, unreal championship if ur a 1st person shooter [LIKE ME!!]

Virtuoso
05-07-2002, 05:10 PM
Well I have played GR, and Mortal combat still has to show me more, to each his own I quess. But I did list Unreal Championship above as "UC"..........you just cannot go without that hit waiting to happen............:D

APEX
05-07-2002, 06:28 PM
Whats happanin FoN*cough* I mean Virtuoso....Just stoppin by to check out this place...I've read some good posts so far so I'll probobly end up staying......I'm not going to start a whole "hi I'm a newbe" thread so I'll just keep it low and say "HI" to all the cool posters here......:)

The games that I'm really looking forward to are:

-PANZER DRAGOON ORTA
-PROJECT EGO
-KOTOR
-STRIDENT
-GHOST RECON
-HALO 2
-GP4
-ENCLAVE
-BC
-SHENMUE II
-YAGER
-BRUTE FORCE
-DOOM 3
-MORROWIND
-SOUL CALIBUR 2
-NINJA GAIDEN

........and a hell of alot more games across all consoles. Oh and I cant f%cking wait for some online-gaming action. I honostly believe that online gaming is going to take the XBOX to the next level and can't wait to get into some good compitition (or in Virtuoso's case-->lack of compitition :cool: ). I might drop the ball a couple of times in sports games but if you ever get a chance to challenge me in an online-racer, you'll find me huggin the inside-lane(the apex)............

Virtuoso
05-07-2002, 06:42 PM
The coolest dude has arrived...........:cool:

Great to see you.....................in my rearview mirror that is................just like in Rallisport, remember,;)

Glad you are here Apex where we can talk XBOX, online and not be bothered by some of the trash at the "OTHER" place. Yes say goodbye to that poor ol' beast Freak of nature, and say hello to my name in the CG art world........ Virtuoso.............

Very good to see you here.

:D :)

mack10
05-07-2002, 11:18 PM
Hey whats up FON , Apex
I myself can't wait to get my hands on Shenmue II, I loved shenmue on the DC

Dukefan22
05-07-2002, 11:42 PM
I'm so used to calling you FoN, how the hell am I going to say Virtuoso now?? Anyways, great list of games, all of which I'm anticipating the hell out of. Morrowind will tide me over for a good while though. And yes, Virtuoso is a great addition to any community, as his posts are some of the most thoughtout, well presented I've ever seen. Good to see there's still gonna be a place to see what you have to say, and to read up on your E3 findings :) Also, shouldn't you add that secret platformer to your list?? Didn't see it there.....

zfBRAT
05-07-2002, 11:56 PM
I'm already poor

Originally posted by HaVoK
I'm going to be a poor poor man when all these games come out! http://www.garfield.com/hot/images/tricards.gif

DarthTyanus69
05-08-2002, 01:45 AM
I just want to say its awesome to see you still posting Freak err virtuoso. You really know how to keep gamers informed. Iam fairly new and dont post that much either. But seeing as E3 is coming up i just couldnt hold my excitement in any longer. That Game list of yours and Apexs is just the iceing on a beautiful cake.

DarthTyanus

Virtuoso
05-08-2002, 02:57 AM
Well it's great to see you guys..........mack10, Dukefan22 the worlds greatest Morrowind fan, and Darth Tyanus69........thanks I really hope to see you here often.

:)

As for my artwork................I think a little bomb will be going off at the old Forum when I unveil my work for a secret project and show some xxxclusive 24 Automatons shots. The little punks will pay for messin with a bulls horns eventually. I have to get by some NDA restrictions and need a little more time with the projects to unveil them properly as well.

Plus E3 promises some great new news, and shots from the inside and behind the big bad doors at E3. I'll be showing off tons of XXXclusive info and shots then as well.

Great to see you guys here. I asked just the best of the best over here and this Board is lucky to have you guys. Thanks for being here................:D :)