PDA

View Full Version : best future xbox game part 2

Xbox4ever
05-07-2002, 02:46 PM
VOTE!!!!!
i messed up the first time so now i got better games to vote for. some r on da old list
so get off ya fat ass and VOTE DAMN IT VOTE

MaxgamerX24
05-07-2002, 02:55 PM
I goota say Brute Force. The game has promise. You came beat the game with 4 players something Halo didnt let you do. This game has me excited for sure.

Liquid Gears
05-07-2002, 02:56 PM
I'm still choosing Metal Gear Solid X even if it isn't on the list.

faceoff508
05-07-2002, 02:58 PM
BRUTE FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xbox4ever
05-07-2002, 03:05 PM
............hope a lot of people vot and replie

Xbox4ever
05-07-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
I'm still choosing Metal Gear Solid X even if it isn't on the list.

lol

Xbox4ever
05-07-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by MaxgamerX24
I goota say Brute Force. The game has promise. You came beat the game with 4 players something Halo didnt let you do. This game has me excited for sure.

goot.lol

l Maximus l
05-07-2002, 03:08 PM
Of those 10? Definately Brute Force. I must admit, though, I'm slightly more pumped about Unreal Championship, but, just barely! :D

YEP
05-07-2002, 03:12 PM
toss up between morrowind and brute force. single player, nearly-unlimited gaming or shoot-em-up action with the neighbors......

well since everyone else seems to be leaning for bf, i gave my vote to morrowind

Monga
05-07-2002, 06:22 PM
Please, for next time, when you make a poll asking our favorite games, please make a list of games that we AT LEAST have a bit of a preview or even conformation if the game is indeed coming to the 'Box. *Cough* Doom III *Cough*

l Maximus l
05-07-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Monga
Please, for next time, when you make a poll asking our favorite games, please make a list of games that we AT LEAST have a bit of a preview or even conformation if the game is indeed coming to the 'Box. *Cough* Doom III *Cough*

Don't you think you're kinda b!tchy for a new guy?

One thing is for sure, all of those games are very likely to come to the XBox...they all have had either confirmations or strongly suggestive news stating that developers are working on them. I have yet, however, to hear any solid information about Doom III, though, I really hope it comes.

Xaminor
05-07-2002, 06:31 PM
Brute Force is exclusvie and is going to be the next Xbox game to topple Halo in sells. Mark my words, this game is going to sell systems.

l Maximus l
05-07-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Xaminor
Brute Force is exclusvie and is going to be the next Xbox game to topple Halo in sells. Mark my words, this game is going to sell systems.

I agree, man...have you checked out the new Brute Force site? If you haven't, prepare to urinate your pants! :D

www.bruteforcegame.com

Monga
05-07-2002, 06:46 PM
Didn't mean to come off that way, but when asking for our favorite game, it really has to be a bit more public, maybe if he said most sought-out for game, game youre most excited about.
Thanks

VeNoMiZA
05-07-2002, 06:47 PM
i definitly go for mortal kombat deadly blah blah lol i am a old fan of MK except for the crappy tiltes they xameoutt like mk3 and up they were ***

Monga
05-07-2002, 06:48 PM
Also, on the subject of Brute Force being a tactical shooter (sounds very cool) Medal of Honor: Frontline was supposed to be one as well. I remember in a preview, the D-Pad was to control your group, sending out commands that way...maybe thats what we may see in Brute Force.

Xbox Owner
05-07-2002, 06:52 PM
Brute force looks pretty cool:)

APEX
05-07-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

have you checked out the new Brute Force site? If you haven't, prepare to urinate your pants! :D

www.bruteforcegame.com

grabs a towel.....:D

No seriously Brute Force is probobly my favorite on the list but there are others like: KOTOR, PROJECT EGO(you're insane for not putting this on the list), GHOST RECON, and PANZER DRAGOON ORTA(at the top of my list at the moment)

PS: good to see a local seattle head posting.....

chili325
05-07-2002, 08:35 PM
How about Neo and company. Just because there are no screenshots and barely any news about this game and the fact that it may not be here for awhile means nothing. The matrix should be on that list. Definetly brute force.

Liquid Gears
05-07-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
i definitly go for mortal kombat deadly blah blah lol i am a old fan of MK except for the crappy tiltes they xameoutt like mk3 and up they were ***

Phff!!:mad: :mad: :mad: