PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Brute force will be released soon/early

HaVoK
05-07-2002, 03:37 PM
I mean think about it.... they've launched a website buit up all kinds of hype recently and E3 is just around the corner. We can only hope!

MaxgamerX24
05-07-2002, 03:39 PM
I'v got my fingers crossed

l Maximus l
05-07-2002, 03:41 PM
It's not likely, though, the thought is nice :D Rarely do games come out sooner than they are originally planned. More times than any, they get delayed....but, every gamer knows that games get delayed...it's part of the industry and making games the best they can possible.

If you think about it, Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding did the same thing, however, even that game got delayed a week :)

DZNUTZ
05-07-2002, 04:02 PM
like a wise man once told me
" good things come to those who wait"
umm wait a minute...that was a heinz 57 ketchup commercial....regardless...i'm not to worried about when this game will come out...cuz i know win it does.....its gonna be he chit and be just another must own title that'll make the non-belivers belive!!

HaVoK
05-07-2002, 04:06 PM
I just like to dream about it...... if Microsoft were to get the game out at or shortly after E3 Xbox would roll right over Playstation and Gamecube!

Unreal
05-07-2002, 04:19 PM
I would like to see it being released sometime in June with hooks in it for online play come October. All they have to do is release the download via the OXM (i.e. DOA3 booster upgrade) and we are all set. I do not know if I can wait till September for it.

SnOoPy
05-07-2002, 04:20 PM
I hope they release it this summer, the sooner the better but I think it will be out this fall.

This is kind of like XBox version of Star Fox cause of all these delays :(

Laxeph
05-07-2002, 08:24 PM
I hope that this comes out early, but I will be happy if it even comes out on time. Most games get delayed 2-3 weeks. If I were a developer I would not give a release date. I would say for ex. that is was coming out late 2002 or November. This way gamers would have an idea but wouldn't get there hopes up and get dissapointed. I dunno, that's my twisted idea.