PDA

View Full Version : look at this shiznet

xboxfan599
05-07-2002, 04:21 PM
http://www.nintendofire.com/features/70_Reasons/

what do u all think of this? i think its a load of crap!!!! i hate it when those dammed nintendo fanboys diss on the world's greatest gaming system! :mad:

DZNUTZ
05-07-2002, 04:25 PM
big deal. y are u cruising nintendo sites anyways if your such a big xbox fan?!?! and if your reply is cuz your a nintendo fan as well ( well then i comend your appreciated for videogames as a whole)...if its to find gasolin to add to the flame war fire...then your just as bad as the guy who wrote that crap. either which way..this belongs in the debate forum...and welcome to XBA:)

xboxfan599
05-07-2002, 04:27 PM
oh sorry i didnt see the debate article. no but i like all consoles and i have to say that oxm did a bad job on that mag but i hate it when nintendo fanboys write all these followups and stuff!!

HaVoK
05-07-2002, 04:29 PM
this is the kinda crap i can do without! why even post that for us to see? what can we do about it? and why do you care what they think?

xboxfan599
05-07-2002, 04:33 PM
i dont know maybe go to that bryan dudes house and beat him down with police batons. that would be cool. im gonna go to their forum and diss on them losers.

l Maximus l
05-07-2002, 04:35 PM
I read about 5 lines of that article and almost fell asleep. Basically, the author of the article appears that the article "70 Reasons to buy an XBox" struck a nerve. People like this have nothing better to do... I'd rather pat him on his head and tell him to go play with his Super Monkey nuts (or something rather) :D

HaVoK
05-07-2002, 04:35 PM
good idea make yourself look as stupid as him.... go get em tiger!:(

xboxfan599
05-07-2002, 04:36 PM
lol i read the whole thing. but some of the reasons oxm provided were kinda dumb, but then again they be wasting their time cuz no one cares. i dont care anymore im never visiting that site againe ever!

LynxFX
05-07-2002, 04:38 PM
Yeah there is no need to start more forum wars. You go over there and that would just entice them to come over here.

Kraft
05-07-2002, 04:39 PM
yeah. I could argue with that guy all day long on some of the stuff he said, but I have to admit.... the 3600 lb. xbox comments were hilarious!

edited because I just realized... he thinks he is getting definative arguements and resources from a free magazine?! lol. I could write a free magazine and mail it to him with definative information on why his mom is actually a cow.

xboxfan599
05-07-2002, 04:39 PM
yah yer right, i wont give in and go as low as they would. i can see it clearly now. thats what they want, they want attention and controversy. they probably want us to come over there so they can shoot us down then ban us. i seen it happen before actually and its ***. them and their little dictatored forums!

faceoff508
05-07-2002, 04:42 PM
Let them fantasize!!!!

HaVoK
05-07-2002, 04:44 PM
most of the reasons OXM gave were meant to be funny.... I guess the man has no since of humor

Xboxfan123
05-07-2002, 05:13 PM
What a joke. Anyone who wants to pay todays prices for yesterdays technology go ahead a buy a PS2. They just slapped the Sony name on the console and it sells. Very little creative thinking put into the PS2. Hey Sony why not add another controller port or two on the front next time.

As for "The only console dedicated to playing video games" Nintendo must have thought "If we rehash old games and they sell why not just rehash the N64 and make mini disks this time".

Maybe when Nintendo finally utilizes todays technology they will make a multipurpose console that has a hard drive and can go online without add ons.

Plewis
05-07-2002, 05:47 PM
just about everything he said was the stupid fanboyishness that I hate. I wanted to email him just to tell him how stupid he was... most of those reasons were jokes and he went into a 6 page or something like that reasons why it was wrong. I might just email him this thread... if it doesnt get to uncivilized:D

cookiecaper
05-07-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan599
http://www.nintendofire.com/features/70_Reasons/

what do u all think of this? i think its a load of crap!!!! i hate it when those dammed nintendo fanboys diss on the world's greatest gaming system! :mad:

Hey, simmer. What's the point in your fanboyism? Can't all three systems live in harmony? As a GameCube owner, I can tell you it's an amazing system. I would hardly call XBOX the world's greatest gaming system, but your entitled to you opinion.

Don't start hate. Hater.

l Maximus l
05-07-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by cookiecaper

Hey, simmer. What's the point in your fanboyism? Can't all three systems live in harmony? As a GameCube owner, I can tell you it's an amazing system. I would hardly call XBOX the world's greatest gaming system, but your entitled to you opinion.

Don't start hate. Hater.

Hey, Cookiecaper...go play with your Super Monkey Nuts (or something rather) :mad:

Xaminor
05-07-2002, 06:28 PM
I wanted to send him this message so bad, but I decided not to, and will just continue to feel sorry for those poor people with so much faith. What would you add to this list of mine?

Come on lets add stuff and just not send it.

I never knew it supported LAN, had a built in hard drive, built in ethernet port, or a 733MHz Pentium III processor, not to meniton an GEFORCE 3 that can run two vertex shaders PARALLEL! Thanks I am getting an Xbox and a copy of Halo tomorrow. Can you refer me to any more games? I am looking into JSRF, MGS X, Shenmue 2, Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller, Rallisport Challenge, DOA 3, Brute Force, Ghost Recon, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Exclusive World Series Baseball, NFL 2K2, Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams, Blood Omen II, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Sega GT 2002 Online, Mech Assault, Wreckless, Strident, and ofcourse Peter Molyneaux's Project Ego. Can you please tell me anything about these titles? Thanks.

khaos2005
05-07-2002, 06:57 PM
That has to be the gâyest thing I have ever read, period.

Nintendofire
05-07-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by cookiecaper

Don't start hate. Hater.

Thanks, you're right. The GameCube is an amazing system. In fact all three consoles on the market are pretty good. And don't count Sony out, they have a pretty impressive gaming machine also. Anyway, I seen 32 refering urls from this forum so I decided to check it out.

Try to understand this: Our articles are written for entertainment purposes. It was a well-written article that served humorous and informative information. Hopefully everyone can enjoy it and not take everything so personally. Just think of it like this, we are a Nintendo web site, not an Xbox site. Big deal if we post an article like that. It should be almost expected. Maybe someday you'll be fans of our new web site. The domain includes xbox and fire in it. That's just a hint, then maybe you'll see we're all true gamers just trying to have some fun here. Enjoy your evening.

Best Regards,
Brian Kennedy

http://www.NintendoFire.com

Kraft
05-07-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Nintendofire

Try to understand this: Our articles are written for entertainment purposes. It was a well-written article that served humorous and informative information. Hopefully everyone can enjoy it and not take everything so personally.

How about this: I will take a picture of me taking a big dump on a gamecube, and you can post it on your front page... for entertainment value, of course.