PDA

View Full Version : I want some info on hunter...

No Fear 23
05-07-2002, 08:24 PM
(this is my 200th post!)

what is the multiplayer like??

can u play agiants ur friends??

how long is the game?

any other cool facts about that game??

Laxeph
05-07-2002, 08:28 PM
Set in White Wolf's World of Darkness, Hunter: The Reckoning is a third-person action-shooter where players take the role of one of four unique hunters – Deuce, a biker ex-con, Father Cortez, a prison chaplain, Kassandra, a raver chick and Samantha, a tough ex-cop. Armed with a variety of fearsome weaponry, players will battle it out with a plethora of supernatural enemies. Non-stop heart-pumping action, combined with outstanding graphics bring the true spirit of Hunter: The Reckoning to life, and give players a taste of the World of Darkness.

There is evil everywhere… most people just can’t see it. Monsters are hiding among us. They are our babysitters, our policemen, our bartenders, even our friends. Once you realize it’s around you there’s no way for you to ignore it, messages are sent, magical powers are received forcing you to realize that your only job now is to take back the world from the monsters that seek to destroy it. You have become a Hunter!

That's is the preview from XBA. Being a member, I hope that you already saw that.

I don't know much about multiplayer. Is there even going to be multiplayer.

MixMasta
05-07-2002, 09:00 PM
i know there is 4 player co-op like in gauntlet, but i dont know about battling each other

Virtuoso
05-07-2002, 09:18 PM
Go to this link for a good read on the game............

http://www.gamespy.com/previews/march02/hunterxbox/

http://www.tothegame.com/bilder/gaminfo/screenshots/hunter_xb/screen4_large.jpg

:cool:

DVDGNZ
05-08-2002, 02:04 AM
Hunter and Morrowind will own me for the next couple of months(actually Morrowind will for atleast a year!);)

Gillaga
05-08-2002, 02:26 AM
That was a really positive preview by gamespy. I was only slightly interested, but now I'm very interested. Should be a lot of fun to play with friends.

--Gillaga