PDA

View Full Version : Headhunter

Laxeph
05-07-2002, 08:30 PM
Do any of you remeber that game Headhunter that was supposed to be on DC. It's coming (or has come already) to PS2. When I read about this game for DC a while ago I thought that it sounded pretty sweet. Does any one know is this is coming out for Xbox?:D

WynnFire
05-07-2002, 10:03 PM
I remember that. I was waiting for it to come on the Dreamcast because I thought it looked like a cool game but, Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was canceled. I would be happier if it was canceled than see it on the PS2. I wouldn't mind it if it made it's way over to the Xbox though. I still have my Dreamcast and love that thing and won't give it up just yet. Damn. Why to the PS2, why???? It won't look as good as it would have on the Dreamcast.

Afro Aura
05-07-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Laxeph
Do any of you remeber that game Headhunter that was supposed to be on DC. It's coming (or has come already) to PS2. When I read about this game for DC a while ago I thought that it sounded pretty sweet. Does any one know is this is coming out for Xbox?:D
hehehehe yes it did come out I've got it on my Dreamcast
It's an awesome game it's in the same style as Metal Gear Solid (I haven't played it but thats what everyone says) it's great when you have to race to the other side of town on your motorbike to get to your misson, if you drive really fast you receive points (and if you crash you lose points) so you can reach a certain level to get you into training to get yourself better weapons the main game is brilliant as well.
anyway I better stop writing just in case you get yourself a UK Dreamcast and play the game yourself you'll love it

See ya mate:D

DVDGNZ
05-08-2002, 02:41 AM
I read that the camera and controls are lacking but that it's a good game overall. PSM rated it 8/10.

AlBoogy
05-08-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

hehehehe yes it did come out I've got it on my Dreamcast
It's an awesome game it's in the same style as Metal Gear Solid (I haven't played it but thats what everyone says) it's great when you have to race to the other side of town on your motorbike to get to your misson, if you drive really fast you receive points (and if you crash you lose points) so you can reach a certain level to get you into training to get yourself better weapons the main game is brilliant as well.
anyway I better stop writing just in case you get yourself a UK Dreamcast and play the game yourself you'll love it

See ya mate:D

Youve got it on your dreamcast yet you haven't played it? Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm

DZNUTZ
05-08-2002, 03:00 PM
just searched the big ad on pg 51 of the new egm...just ps2..no xbox mention:(

so i'm guessing it won't appear on the console that could of made it even better then it already looks

melon
05-08-2002, 03:05 PM
Headhunter is made by Sega.
Headhunter is out in Europe for DC.
Never coming to DC USA
Acclaim is publishing it for PS2

I wish they made it for DC in USA

MaddenFanatic
05-08-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy

Youve got it on your dreamcast yet you haven't played it? Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm

he was saying that he hadnt played metal gear solid

E-Vader
05-08-2002, 03:40 PM
HeadHunter is an awsome game I've got it on PS2, It is very similar to MGS in that the radar allmost works the same and you can hug up against walls and straf along them and the camera will switch so you can see down the hall.
The rest of the game is played in 3rd person similar to Blood Omen or Max Payne.
Plus you can ride a sweet bike (BUT you cant go joyride on it AND you cant crash it:( )

CALzinger
05-08-2002, 03:46 PM
guess what...

I GOT NO DAMN CLUE

Afro Aura
05-08-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by MaddenFanatic

he was saying that he hadnt played metal gear solid
Thank you mate as he said I haven't played MGS but everyone who looks at Headhunter says it plays like the MGS

Headhunter was released in the UK. I was giving you an outlook of the game :D

and yes I'd played it Alboogy

GaMMa
05-08-2002, 08:54 PM
Yes Headhunter is exactly like MGS with the whole be stealthy type thing. You can snap people's necks (with one hand :)) if you sneak up behind them. The biking part is really cool, trying to go as fast as possible is fun. This game is a ripoff of every other game out there, so its great :). It's got the Resident Evil style puzzels, characters whose names were in Bond films, the MGS blue screen communication with friends and the Casio bond style watch.

Great game, its a must by, although it was very short. I think I beat it in 12 hours. I hope those who never had a Dreamcast will be able to play it on Xbox some day.

Afro Aura
05-08-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by GaMMa
Yes Headhunter is exactly like MGS with the whole be stealthy type thing. You can snap people's necks (with one hand :)) if you sneak up behind them. The biking part is really cool, trying to go as fast as possible is fun. This game is a ripoff of every other game out there, so its great :). It's got the Resident Evil style puzzels, characters whose names were in Bond films, the MGS blue screen communication with friends and the Casio bond style watch.

Great game, its a must by, although it was very short. I think I beat it in 12 hours. I hope those who never had a Dreamcast will be able to play it on Xbox some day.
Welcome to this forum mate, enjoy your stay here with us

yeah you right it is short, at the end it made me laugh to see how many rats I'd shot in the game it made me play the game again with another job as a Rent a Kill agent LOL

I do hope it comes to the XBOX as Headhunter 2 as the ending could continue