PDA

View Full Version : secret weapons in halo?

VeNoMiZA
05-07-2002, 10:13 PM
i heard that if you beat the game on easy and than on legendary under 3 hours you will get two secret weapons anyone know anything bout this?anyone has them?what are they?i think its the green plasma cannon the little covenant use in the last level and the other i think its the sword the yellow guy has i forgot his name a emperial or somthin well whatever.he carries that plasma sword.

monkeyman
05-08-2002, 04:59 PM
nope its a lie you cant and also how can you beat halo in under 3hours on easy then legendary????

E Nomini Patri
05-08-2002, 05:13 PM
Please search for these kinds of threads before you post. This has been one of the most asked and answered questions in this forum (3D Shooters). The answer is no. Just thought I'd let you know for next time :) .

VeNoMiZA
05-08-2002, 05:17 PM
ok than im not like searching all these threads before i post somthin i think its annoying but oh well i guess ille try.

monkeyman
05-08-2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
ok than im not like searching all these threads before i post somthin i think its annoying but oh well i guess ille try.

yes but its also annoying to see the same post 100 times

Plewis
05-09-2002, 04:33 PM
u have to think outside the box... maybe if you beat just the maw on easy then legendary in under 3 hours. But i bet it still doesnt do anything;)

GRAVEDIGGER
05-13-2002, 09:52 AM
Well it probably wont work Plewis. But hey ya never know, someone just might try it.

Untill next time...:mad: