PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Golf

h2ok9gbh
05-08-2002, 02:23 AM
I have been looking forward to this game since I first heard about it.
Awsome graphics and beating the crap out of the caddies sounds too cool.
My only concern is the swing mechanism. I have always prefered the 3 button push power meter. (1 starts swing, 2 at the top of the meter, 3 to hit the ball) Using the joystick will take some getting used (pulling back to fill the meter, pushing forward to execute the swing)

I will get this game on 5-15-02.
I enjoy sports games more than any other genre.
Unfortunatley, I have a hard time finding anyone to play me at my favorite game, which is football. Most people don't like the fact that they can NOT beat me. (can't wait for online gaming)

Golf is the only sports game that I can get my friends interrested in.

Underdog
05-08-2002, 02:30 AM
Have you read our interview we did on Outlaw Golf? If not click here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/interviews/view_interview.php?Interview_ID=20)

AcidJazz
05-08-2002, 05:08 AM
I hope you know that Outlaw Golf has been pushed back to June...

Liquid Gears
05-08-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by AcidJazz
I hope you know that Outlaw Golf has been pushed back to June...

Buddy, it comes out this month.

Oh, and by the way. I like the bottom of your sig.Hmmm, I wonder where you got that idea.:mad:

Alien
05-08-2002, 02:53 PM
Lots of people have what games they own/want on the bottom of their sigs.

Casper
05-08-2002, 03:26 PM
I don't think that was a very original idea, but then again, how many XBA's are there? So there is no need to knock someone for not being unique, just chill bro.

Btw, peep the sig:)

No Fear 23
05-08-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

i jsut did some little searcing on the release dates on the web. so far 7out of 10 already said that it will be out on june 11th.i was kinda hoping u were right:( but im 100 % sure that it will come out at the begining of june, that means, they r making the game a little better, maybe adding in some cool extra stuff.

AcidJazz
05-08-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Oh, and by the way. I like the bottom of your sig.Hmmm, I wonder where you got that idea.:mad:

It comes out in June.
And what's up with my sign..?
My owned games list..?
Hmm, that's exactly what i have at TXB (you could check it out if you don't believe me, i had it since i registerd there and i got more than 600 posts there)...
And Blood Wake pic, well, i'm a BW fan, but at TXB you can't use pics in your signs...
So i don't really get you here...
Before being offensive at least let me know what you're talking about...
No hard feelings though...:p

h2ok9gbh
05-08-2002, 11:29 PM
gamestop told it ships on the 14th of may and that they will have it in the store on the 15th.
They took my $10.00 reservation/holding fee and gave me a little slip that said the 15th on it.
Hope they knew what they were talking about.
ALSO the official Xbox magazine has it listed as coming out on the 14th of May in thier June issue.

AcidJazz
05-09-2002, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by h2ok9gbh
gamestop told it ships on the 14th of may and that they will have it in the store on the 15th.
They took my $10.00 reservation/holding fee and gave me a little slip that said the 15th on it.
Hope they knew what they were talking about.
ALSO the official Xbox magazine has it listed as coming out on the 14th of May in thier June issue.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=210115

check it out, it sais June 11th....

shererboat
05-09-2002, 03:10 PM
ebgames.com has a ship date of 6/11 too, and theyre usually pretty good with those dates.........

h2ok9gbh
05-09-2002, 10:49 PM
that sucks!

squid413
05-09-2002, 11:07 PM
This game reminds me of Happy Gilmore. :D That movie was hilarious. I'll have to check this game out.

Dilr0y
05-09-2002, 11:44 PM
Heh, well I was told way back when this game was barely known, that it was going to have nude golfers. I was like wtf? Obviously it's not gonna happen. (******!) Hehe, oh well. Oh and dude, Blood Wake is a horrible game, I have it, and almost hate it. The missions are too hard, and the multiplayer is okay. Bleh. =p

AcidJazz
05-10-2002, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Dilr0y
...Oh and dude, Blood Wake is a horrible game, I have it, and almost hate it. The missions are too hard, and the multiplayer is okay. Bleh. =p

i had some troubles with 8,16 and 21 on Admiral too...:eek:
now i have it beaten on every difficulty level.
still coming back to it sometimes (that after spending 2,5 months to beat it).
good game.