PDA

View Full Version : GTA 3 Is Coming!

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-08-2002, 01:04 PM
A Microsoft Rep had this to say earlier this week.

"Among Xbox's fall/winter releases for 2002 is a Grand Theft Auto for the Xbox."

What can this mean? Is it GTA3? GTA Miami? GTA 4? Who knows, but you can expect the full scoop at this years E3, and we will be at the show to bring you the news as it breaks.

<a href="http://www.xboxevolved.com/news/archives/00000335.php">The Source</a>

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-08-2002, 01:14 PM
i am not into racing games but maybe i will get tet drive off road and dead or alive 3:i am planning to buy soon!

DZNUTZ
05-08-2002, 01:17 PM
thats B.S. acid snow..i don't own either of those games.....

and if that means i'm not a hardcore gamer...then please contact my girl, my friends, and my family and inform them of that.

psssh..thats one of the dumbest things i've heard

l Maximus l
05-08-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
thats B.S. acid snow..i don't own either of those games.....

and if that means i'm not a hardcore gamer...then please contact my girl, my friends, and my family and inform them of that.

psssh..thats one of the dumbest things i've heard

Ditto...

Though, I will have to say that I own Rallisport Challenge and love it! DOA3 can stay at the rental store :D

Brevity
05-08-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Ditto...

Though, I will have to say that I own Rallisport Challenge and love it! DOA3 can stay at the rental store :D
Same for me.

Ninja Scroll
05-08-2002, 01:54 PM
By not posting that much as of late (because of my job taking up all the d@mn internet time!:( ) I know I have not missed much by seeing continu-ess GTA3 threads.:rolleyes:

Give it a rest fellas.. when it comes it comes.

JJaX
05-08-2002, 02:06 PM
DOA3 sucks. Your not a hard-core gamer if you actually play that crap. If you cant see all the flaws in the gameplay then your obviously missing something.

ralisport? Thats a different story. Best racing game ive ever played. 4 Player races where everyone comes in withen 1 second of each other......Priceless.

Liquid Gears
05-08-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
A Microsoft Rep had this to say earlier this week.

"Among Xbox's fall/winter releases for 2002 is a Grand Theft Auto for the Xbox."

What can this mean? Is it GTA3? GTA Miami? GTA 4? Who knows, but you can expect the full scoop at this years E3, and we will be at the show to bring you the news as it breaks.

<a href="http://www.xboxevolved.com/news/archives/00000335.php">The Source</a>

Really. Tell me something I don't know.:rolleyes:

HaVoK
05-08-2002, 02:39 PM
A little blue bird told me that GTA3 is comming, either that or it was the crack that you were smoking.