PDA

View Full Version : Acclaim' E3 Lineup!

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-08-2002, 01:08 PM
With the interactive entertainment industry's annual trade show two weeks away, Acclaim Entertainment, Inc., today officially unveiled its product lineup for the 2002 Electronic Entertainment Expo being held at the Los Angeles Convention Center May 22-24, 2002. Displaying nearly 30 SKU's across all of the next-generation hardware platforms, the Company will publicly debut its eagerly anticipated titles, including Aggressive Inline, Turok: Evolution, Vexx and Dave Mirra BMX 3.

"With products encompassing every genre and maximizing the technological capabilities of each of the next-generation hardware systems, Acclaim's E3 lineup will foreshadow what promises to be a very strong holiday season for the company," said Sarah Anderson, Senior Vice President of Brand. "In addition, we will be announcing several new properties at the show and displaying others behind closed doors, which will further diversify our offerings to consumers and strengthen our position within the industry."

Acclaim's 2002 E3 lineup includes several recently launched award-winning titles, as well as the company's blockbuster holiday releases:

-- All-Star Baseball(TM) 2003
-- Aggressive Inline
-- Burnout(TM)
-- Dave Mirra BMX 3
-- Headhunter(TM)
-- Legends of Wrestling(TM)
-- Mary-Kate and Ashley Sweet 16(TM)
-- Punch King(TM)
-- Turok: Evolution
-- Vexx
-- ZooCube(TM)

Acclaim's complete showcase of products will be featured at E3 in Los Angeles, CA at booth #1046 in the South Hall.

<a href="http://www.xboxmayhem.com/acclaime3lineup.htm">The source</a>

l Maximus l
05-08-2002, 01:56 PM
In my opinion, Turok is the only one that really stands out for me...I can't wait for that game! :)

Ninja Scroll
05-08-2002, 01:59 PM
Out of all the 3rd party publishers out their you make a thread dedicated to the worst 3rd party in da world!:eek:

Acclaim, pleeeeeeeeeeease... they have sucked since,..well.. since forever.
Only thing on their list that's worth a double take is that game they leased off of my dawgs Sega. HeadHunter. And from the previews I saw it's jsut a MGS rip off, and to add fuel to da flame it's coming to PS2!:rolleyes:

**Ninja brainwashes himself to forget about this depressing thread.** :(

Ninja Scroll
05-08-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
In my opinion, Turok is the only one that really stands out for me...I can't wait for that game! :)

Turok?:confused:

**Ninja Scroll slaps some sense into waximus's head** ..... let's see if it works!

Originally posted by Waximus
Man, what was I thinking dude? After my hero Ninja slapped my ass I dont really wanna see that lame game Turok. I'd rather check out games like Shenmue II & the Sega Sports 2K3 series!;)

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-08-2002, 02:18 PM
hey ninja do not try to force someone to like or dislike wht u do!i am waiting 4 dave mirra all star baseball 2003!

LynxFX
05-08-2002, 02:21 PM
I'm with Max, Turok is the only one that sticks out.

MaxgamerX24
05-08-2002, 02:25 PM
I totally agree with you guys Turok is the only stand out game. Some of these games I have never even heard of. What's ZooCube?

melon
05-08-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Out of all the 3rd party publishers out their you make a thread dedicated to the worst 3rd party in da world!:eek:

Acclaim, pleeeeeeeeeeease... they have sucked since,..well.. since forever.
Only thing on their list that's worth a double take is that game they leased off of my dawgs Sega. HeadHunter. And from the previews I saw it's jsut a MGS rip off, and to add fuel to da flame it's coming to PS2!:rolleyes:

**Ninja brainwashes himself to forget about this depressing thread.** :(

Ninja, i totally agree with ya...i refuse to by games made by acclaim. and your right, now they are publishing some sega games, that's the only way they are going to make a name for themselves. They need to change something.

Xtopia
05-08-2002, 03:57 PM
In my opinion, Turok is the only one that really stands out for me...I can't wait for that game!

What are you talking about! What about Mary-Kate and Ashley Sweet 16!?! I am getting that game the very day it comes out!
No, but really, I am only looking foward to Turok.

l Maximus l
05-08-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

What are you talking about! What about Mary-Kate and Ashley Sweet 16!?! I am getting that game the very day it comes out!
No, but really, I am only looking foward to Turok.

hehe...it was a toss up :D

Xtopia
05-08-2002, 04:10 PM
LoL. I have a fealing that Mary Kate and Ashley Sweet 16 could be worse than Kabuki Warriors!:eek:

smashnp934
05-08-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
With the interactive entertainment industry's annual trade show two weeks away, Acclaim Entertainment, Inc., today officially unveiled its product lineup for the 2002 Electronic Entertainment Expo being held at the Los Angeles Convention Center May 22-24, 2002. Displaying nearly 30 SKU's across all of the next-generation hardware platforms, the Company will publicly debut its eagerly anticipated titles, including Aggressive Inline, Turok: Evolution, Vexx and Dave Mirra BMX 3.

"With products encompassing every genre and maximizing the technological capabilities of each of the next-generation hardware systems, Acclaim's E3 lineup will foreshadow what promises to be a very strong holiday season for the company," said Sarah Anderson, Senior Vice President of Brand. "In addition, we will be announcing several new properties at the show and displaying others behind closed doors, which will further diversify our offerings to consumers and strengthen our position within the industry."

Acclaim's 2002 E3 lineup includes several recently launched award-winning titles, as well as the company's blockbuster holiday releases:

-- All-Star Baseball(TM) 2003
-- Aggressive Inline
-- Burnout(TM)
-- Dave Mirra BMX 3
-- Headhunter(TM)
-- Legends of Wrestling(TM)
-- Mary-Kate and Ashley Sweet 16(TM)
-- Punch King(TM)
-- Turok: Evolution
-- Vexx
-- ZooCube(TM)

Acclaim's complete showcase of products will be featured at E3 in Los Angeles, CA at booth #1046 in the South Hall.

<a href="http://www.xboxmayhem.com/acclaime3lineup.htm">The source</a>

TUROK is the only thing that stands out in that pile. However, on a side note, I can't wait until Mary Kate and Ashley turn 18 =).

ryan123
05-08-2002, 10:23 PM
The only game I'm looking forward to is Dave Mirra 3. I liked the the 2nd one but I hope they make some improvements cuz some of the challenges on Dave Mirra 2 were darn near impossible to complete.

DVDGNZ
05-09-2002, 12:56 AM
Well, I hope Turok evolves.

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by melon

Ninja, i totally agree with ya...i refuse to by games made by acclaim. and your right, now they are publishing some sega games, that's the only way they are going to make a name for themselves. They need to change something.

WOW, atleast melon knows suck ass games when he see's them.

CoMATOSE
05-09-2002, 11:47 AM
turoks gonna own halo!!.....maybe...urr its still gonna rock anwayz!

l Maximus l
05-09-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by CoMATOSE
turoks gonna own halo!!.....maybe...urr its still gonna rock anwayz!

lol, dude...one thing is for sure, it definately won't own Halo, however, Turok is arguably one of the best FPSs out there...Just it's weapon selection makes this game stand out! The Scorpion Launcher was my favorite back in the N64 days :D

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
! The Scorpion Launcher was my favorite back in the N64 days :D

waxy owned a Kiddy64!?:confused:

LMAO!!!:D Still wearing those colorful diapers, EH?:D

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-09-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

waxy owned a Kiddy64!?:confused:

LMAO!!!:D Still wearing those colorful diapers, EH?:D
why do u always have to be such a rudy poo!he owned when xbox was'n out so what????????