PDA

View Full Version : New XBOX RPG..."NINE" ???

Highlite23
05-08-2002, 01:17 PM
http://www.xengamers.com/sections/news/7260/

First time iv'e heard of this game.

Spaztic
05-08-2002, 01:34 PM
looks kinda weak! Was that a camel in one of those pics?

l Maximus l
05-08-2002, 01:39 PM
Dude...no offense man, but, this game doens't look impressive at all :confused:

Brevity
05-08-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Dude...no offense man, but, this game doens't look impressive at all :confused:
Maybe it will get better and wow good to see that more RPG's R coming. :)

Plewis
05-08-2002, 01:50 PM
welll the game is not meant for americans it is for the japaniese gamers because they have been complaining about lack of depth in xbox titles. We should be happy this means more japaniese will buy the xbox hopefully so we can get more developers:p

LINKINPARK8591
05-08-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
welll the game is not meant for americans it is for the japaniese gamers because they have been complaining about lack of depth in xbox titles. We should be happy this means more japaniese will buy the xbox hopefully so we can get more developers:p
i agree with plewis more sales means better things for the xbox..........

DZNUTZ
05-08-2002, 02:45 PM
camel toe????

i agree...if thats what japenesee gamerz want, and it sells ore xboxs...then itz alllll goooood

RadRider
05-11-2002, 01:10 PM
Yes, all good. So long as it stays in Japan.

csoldier
05-11-2002, 01:41 PM
Doesn't look very impressive to me- didn't that "demon" thing look like a CLOWN! :confused: I'm scared! I HATE CLOWNS, with their demented little plot to make you laugh till you die so they can take over the world and cover it with polka dots! :( Keep them away! Keep them away! NO MORE CLOWNS!!! :eek: AAAAHHHHHHH!!!

If we overlook the possessed clown ( ugh!- shiver ) the graphics look way too fuzzy, I would think that the japanese would want an xbox RPG to at least be on par with the latest FF game- I mean, they make the FF series why settle for anything with less eye candy?