PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to E3???

No Fear 23
05-08-2002, 04:53 PM
just wanted to know if any of u addicts members r going to E3. I wish i had tickets and money to get there:(

all i know is that maximus is going there and the addict staff too. they r very lucky!

who else is going there??

l Maximus l
05-08-2002, 04:57 PM
Well, irule...unfortunately, my plans backfired :( I can't go. The dude that had the tickets can't afford to go, therefore, I can't go either. He was my only "ticket". I have enough money to fly down there and pitch a tent next to the auditorium, though :D

Xtopia
05-08-2002, 04:57 PM
Uhh...there was a thread with the exact same question a few days ago, but anyway...no I am not going.

smashnp934
05-08-2002, 10:06 PM
I am not going, but if teamxbox can get their servers up again, they are supposedly going to have up-to-the-minute info on their site during the whole event. They are even going to have a booth at the event and are teaming with Klipsch! What an excellent company to team up with because I am a very happy owner of Klipsch product! I am happy though that during their downtime I have found this excellent site and I really enjoy sharing the forums with such great XboX fans!! This and teamxbox are by far the best xbox sites on the net and make me feel at home!! Thanks guys!

Virtuoso
05-08-2002, 10:16 PM
I'll be there.................it's a religion to me.......;) :cool:

Plus I get some real good looks behind the proverbial closed doors............for some extra info and shots, concepts, and videos. I'll smuggle a few to show off here afterwards.......:D

Nothing like hands on time and seeing the games in motion and in real time for a real good reading on them along with real good insight from the devs themselves.:D