PDA

View Full Version : Hey hey hey anybody know how to score some XBOX developmental equipment?



Bigwig
05-08-2002, 06:26 PM
Yo the cheapway I dont got a 100 G's if I did I would buy some of that good stuff and tell everybody Victorious Boxers is twicw the game KO Kings is. And NWN is 10 times the game FF1-?? will ever be. Madden rocks (tight coverage) and Horse milk is good milk too. Thanks any info will be rewarded.

Spaztic
05-08-2002, 06:33 PM
WTF are you talking about?

Bigwig
05-08-2002, 06:40 PM
It's all in the title so I spamed a bit afterwards. However VB is a better game then KO Kings. If VB hits the Xbox all who buy KO Kings are FOOLS

Spaztic
05-08-2002, 06:50 PM
if it is so you can burn games just wait till the chip. It will be out if a week or two!

stang46
05-08-2002, 09:07 PM
i have no idea what you are talking about man, put the pipe down pls.

khaos2005
05-08-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Bigwig
Yo the cheapway I dont got a 100 G's if I did I would buy some of that good stuff and tell everybody Victorious Boxers is twicw the game KO Kings is. And NWN is 10 times the game FF1-?? will ever be. Madden rocks (tight coverage) and Horse milk is good milk too. Thanks any info will be rewarded.

Wow, that made no sense at all.

Bigwig
05-09-2002, 01:39 AM
Good lord just read the title. I want to produce games. Everything after that is fluff to fill in the message box

sinizuh
05-09-2002, 03:39 AM
Get $100,000 to buy a dev kit... and then a debug kit.

or create a very detailed game portfolio and show it to microsoft... they are giving grants to low end game companies to develop games for xbox... Sony is also doing this with the Linux box.

btw, making a game isn't easy... you're gonna have to learn how to spell and work on your grammar more. :rolleyes:

DVDGNZ
05-09-2002, 04:50 AM
Bwahahahaa!!! Victorious Boxers is one of the worst boxing games I've played!:o

Bigwig
05-09-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
Get $100,000 to buy a dev kit... and then a debug kit.

or create a very detailed game portfolio and show it to microsoft... they are giving grants to low end game companies to develop games for xbox... Sony is also doing this with the Linux box.

btw, making a game isn't easy... you're gonna have to learn how to spell and work on your grammar more. :rolleyes:

Spell? You ever play the first Metal Gear?
"The truck have started to move"
:)

JJaX
05-09-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Bigwig
Yo the cheapway I dont got a 100 G's if I did I would buy some of that good stuff and tell everybody Victorious Boxers is twicw the game KO Kings is. And NWN is 10 times the game FF1-?? will ever be. Madden rocks (tight coverage) and Horse milk is good milk too. Thanks any info will be rewarded.

i dont think 100 G's will ever come your way.......Ever.

Bigwig
05-09-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by DVDGNZ
Bwahahahaa!!! Victorious Boxers is one of the worst boxing games I've played!:o

Son with such lousy comp what games raised your standards so???

Kraft
05-09-2002, 11:38 AM
prolly the best boxing game ever created, Mike Tyson's Punch-out.

JJaX
05-09-2002, 12:08 PM
I rented Knock out kings and i love the damn game.

Nothing like a 11th round knock out. Fights can get vicous.

Spaztic
05-09-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I rented Knock out kings and i love the damn game.

Nothing like a 11th round knock out. Fights can get vicous.

Dude I have been wondering about this game. Does it ever get bloody? I think I am going to have to rent this game!

JJaX
05-09-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls


Dude I have been wondering about this game. Does it ever get bloody? I think I am going to have to rent this game!
Hell yeah....

As the rounds progress they get sweaty and bruised up. Mouth peices go flying, Blood starts spouting. The ring gets messy.

This game is as cool as a polar bears toe nails :cool:

Give it a rent. I did and now im trying to get it via trading forums.

Bigwig
05-09-2002, 03:46 PM
The difference in Sim qualities between KO Kings and VB are too long to mentione. Go to the KO Kings forum at EA and ask them and they will tell you which is better. IN VB you got flash knockdowns, stanima influances fights, many different styles of boxing. Also KOK 2 stole VB's engine.

Kraft
05-09-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Bigwig
The difference in Sim qualities between KO Kings and VB are too long to mentione. Go to the KO Kings forum at EA and ask them and they will tell you which is better. IN VB you got flash knockdowns, stanima influances fights, many different styles of boxing. Also KOK 2 stole VB's engine.

If they "Stole" the engine from the game, they would have been "sued" by the game developers

JJaX
05-09-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU


If they "Stole" the engine from the game, they would have been "sued" by the game developers

Yeah, i took the quake engine without worrying about legal issues. I called it the 'quaker' engine. Ya see, mines got the r at the end. So its different, ya dig?

Bigwig, maybe VB is a better boxing game, i dont know i never played it. Just dont try to slander our views with retarted comments/ lies like:


Originally posted by Bigwig
Also KOK 2 stole VB's engine.


I bet they stole it ;) Like Kraft mentioned......that would be illegal.

Kraft
05-09-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by JJaX


Yeah, i took the quake engine without worrying about legal issues. I called it the 'quaker' engine. Ya see, mines got the r at the end. So its different, ya dig?

Oh man, the quaker engine... are we finally going to have that amish FPS game I've always wanted? It would just be so much fun running around as Graeber or Carl and hitting heretics with my bible...

JJaX
05-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Hell yeah 32 player farm raids! Capture the Wagon.....

It doesnt get any better then this..

|SPIT| DiNG!

LynxFX
05-09-2002, 04:52 PM
Ebay.