PDA

View Full Version : Big Question on Project Ego

Veno
05-09-2002, 09:15 AM
I've seen the product profile for the game, but I can't see where all the hype is coming from. Can anyone please fill me in why this is the must have of the century?

Nato King
05-09-2002, 09:47 AM
I said this before:

This is what I know and think about Project Ego.

You can take the path of light and become a goody two-shoes. You have a life to live, so I think you can build a house, or even a castle. Even behind closed doors, you'll be able to sire children and ensure your line. Or you can run around murdering till your heart's black as coal. If the xbox ever needed a reason to have a hard-drive, then Project Ego might be it. Something as simple as a choice of weapon will have a cascading effect on how Project Ego evolves. Honestly, www.bigbluebox.com is a remarkably entertaining website. So go check it out.

AlBoogy
05-09-2002, 09:52 AM
Word of advice Veno, if you dont want to be flamed around here, DO NOT double post!

CoMATOSE
05-09-2002, 11:58 AM
its sorta like shenmue but much more evovled

Kraft
05-09-2002, 12:03 PM
Oh my god, I am so having deja vu right now.... spins around in a circle and falls over* wasn't there just a thread with this exact title? by the exact same person?!?!

edited because I just noticed that the post title was a little different... and because I just wasted my friggin 700th post on such a mediocre thread. damn.