PDA

View Full Version : Games That Suck

Marc
05-09-2002, 12:21 PM
If you know of an xbox game that sucks, post it here. Only post the worst of the worst.

Azurik and WWF Raw both suck!

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 12:32 PM
No problem. I acually own several sorry ass suck ass Xbox titles.

Max Lame, Gunvalkyrie, & RAW.

Spider-Man is walking on thin ice with it's aggervating controls. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

DZNUTZ
05-09-2002, 12:38 PM
RAW DOES NOT SUCK

YA'LL SUCK!!!!:D

BDHES
05-09-2002, 12:38 PM
Guess it just goes to show you....sometimes it's just one guy's perspective. I love GunValkyrie...and love Max Payne..except for the unbelievably short playtime...Azurik, I enjoy playing it, although I save it for my more "peaceful" times. LOL
So..what's crap to one guy may be gold to another..it's all subjective...

Adios,
BDHES

JJaX
05-09-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
RAW DOES NOT SUCK

RAW is cool when you get some peeps to make some custom guys. THen have a drunken battle royal.

Ninja? Spidermans controls are tight. I set the movement to the digital pad and im fine with it.

|Spider man he's spider man|

Nato King
05-09-2002, 12:45 PM
RAW DOES NOT SUCK

Raw does suck DZNUTZ give me some reason why you like it.

I think that Raw sucks, Airforce Delta Strom, and kabuki Warroirs.:)

DZNUTZ
05-09-2002, 12:54 PM
BDHES...u said it!!!!!

serg.... i think its a great first effort..i like to compare it to world tour on 64...i think it will just get better and better

i actually like the engine...the whole voltage meter...i like the graphics (for the most part)... and i like the CAW

sure its lacking and could have been much better...but thats what raw 2 is for! anywayz...to each his own...i think its fun/decent....and enuff to tide me over till WM8 or RAW2

btw..can anyone tell me what this wwe crap is? i was so lost last monday when i first saw that?

Nato King
05-09-2002, 12:59 PM
BDHES...u said it!!!!!

serg.... i think its a great first effort..i like to compare it to world tour on 64...i think it will just get better and better

i actually like the engine...the whole voltage meter...i like the graphics (for the most part)... and i like the CAW

sure its lacking and could have been much better...but thats what raw 2 is for! anywayz...to each his own...i think its fun/decent....and enuff to tide me over till WM8 or RAW2

btw..can anyone tell me what this wwe crap is? i was so lost last monday when i first saw that?

Dam that was some really good reasons DZNUTZ. I understand now.:) Thanks

Marc
05-09-2002, 01:00 PM
You are right, one man's trash is another man's treasure...

Dude, the WWE thing is partially because the WWF lost it's "WWF" name to the World Wildlife Fund in court. They changed it to WWFE for WWF Entertainment. Now they've dropped the F to focus on Entertainment. Pretty stupid if you ask me. I too am patiently waiting for RAW2. If they add more features, it'll be a great game.

Spaztic
05-09-2002, 01:23 PM
I think raw 2 will be pretty phat....they need to add alot though.
1. the ability to climb ladders
2. blood
3. get rid of some of the stupid custume ****
4. have an updated roster
5. get the characters to walk without looking like they have been molested!
6. add your own intro music!
7. a story mode
8. more gimmic matches

does anyone have info on raw 2 yet?

Peter1979
05-09-2002, 01:36 PM
Halo, Max Payne (too short), Fifa2002 (ISS2 is much better)

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by BDHES
Guess it just goes to show you....sometimes it's just one guy's perspective. I love GunValkyrie...and love Max Payne..except for the unbelievably short playtime...Azurik, I enjoy playing it, although I save it for my more "peaceful" times. LOL
So..what's crap to one guy may be gold to another..it's all subjective...

Adios,
BDHES

Well I got alot of crap im about to let loose in da restroom thanks to last night Taco Bell outing! If you want my crap to be your treasure I can always FedEX it you you sunshine!:D

OppiumNitrates
05-09-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Peter1979
Halo, Max Payne (too short), Fifa2002 (ISS2 is much better)

Dude this is the "games that suck thread" so if u wanta post Halo go to the "Games that rock thread"

Sucked: Max Payne

DZNUTZ
05-09-2002, 01:49 PM
please overnight your crap to me ninja.....i dare u

in fact...i double dogg dare U!!!!!

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Peter1979
Halo, Max Payne (too short),

Halo short? I dont think so! Try playing it on Legendary and get back at me with it's time to complete. Andare you saying because (in your words) it's short meaning it sucks?

As for Max Lame aka Max Pain-ful To Play, yeah it's short, short on originality, story and everything else including da kitchen sink!:rolleyes:

Casper
05-09-2002, 01:51 PM
Well at least I like the new slogan that I heard the other day about the new WWE. "Get the F out!" I thought that was pretty cool.

Games that suck? Has to be Silent Hill 2, I thought I was gonna go crazy with all the dam doors not being able to open and making that retarded noise, and the game had too many gaps between any kind of action. maybe it's just not my cup o' tea.

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 01:52 PM
please overnight your crap to me ninja.....i dare u

in fact...i double dogg dare U!!!!!

No problem junior, Ninja's always got a shiii load of crap to download & upload for his fans!:D

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by casper12525

Games that suck? Has to be Silent Hill 2, I thought I was gonna go crazy with all the dam doors not being able to open and making that retarded noise, and the game had too many gaps between any kind of action. maybe it's just not my cup o' tea.

Silent Hill 2 sucks!?:confused: That's the first I heard! Really?
I heard the story was kinda confusing but never heard that the game sucked!
That's funny cause Konami just announced that Silent Hill 3 was in developement!:eek:

DZNUTZ
05-09-2002, 02:02 PM
its aight casper...i didn't like silenthill either..u aint the only one

JJaX
05-09-2002, 02:05 PM
I can tell you what game doesnt suck that i think didnt get much attention.

Knock out kings is mad fun.

Ill bust you all up....

AcidJazz
05-09-2002, 02:10 PM
ok, games that suck @ss(only the ones i played myself):

Mad Dash
NHL Hitz
GunValkyrie

games that just suck(but not @ss):

Max Payne
Spider-man

My opinion, so don't jump on me... :rolleyes:

JJaX
05-09-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by AcidJazz

Mad Dash
NHL Hitz
GunValkyrie

Max Payne
Spider-man

Spider man sucks??? BUt you got Blood Wack in your siggy?

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I can tell you what game doesnt suck that i think didnt get much attention.

Knock out kings is mad fun.

Ill bust you all up....

in order to keep this thread moving in da right directiong Ninja has dis to say:

You smokin dat criizack jjax? Knock Out KIngs sucked ass!
That game is worse than Ready 2 Rumble!

JJaX
05-09-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

in order to keep this thread moving in da right directiong Ninja has dis to say:

You smokin dat criizack jjax? Knock Out KIngs sucked ass!
That game is worse than Ready 2 Rumble!

Are you kidding me. The game is a blast. I guess you just dont know WTF your doing in the ring. You cant hang in the ring Ninja?
My jabs to FAST? My hooks to lethal??

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 02:17 PM

Mad Dash
NHL Hitz
GunValkyrie

Max Payne
Spider-man

I like how you say what "sucks" & what "sucks ass"!:D
But I think you should have Gunvalkyrie & max Lame trade places yo!
And for da 10th time jjax, you dumbass beeeeoootch!!! Spider-Man sucks!!!!:D

darianX
05-09-2002, 02:29 PM
Hey hey...Spiderman is a pretty fine game. Best of the breed out of all released platforms too :) A good seller too I might add. Also, Max Payne seems to always be on the Xbox best seller lists on the game store sites. I cannot for the life of me imagine that the game blows so hard seeing that it sells very well. BTW, I played it on the PC long ago.

Here's one I haven't seen yet on anyone's list: Cel Damage. I really thought it would be fun but that was the only game I traded in because I didn't like it. The other 19 or so were played to the end and enjoyed.

It is interesting to see different folks' opinions on good games though...

JJaX
05-09-2002, 02:52 PM
Games i've played that made me toss and turn that night cause they sucked so much Rhino Ass.

NFL fever
new legends
Cel damage
NFL fever
fusion Frenzy
blood wake
NFL fever
wreckless
4x4 off road
DOA3
Artic thunder
Mad Dash racing
NFL fever

playmoresoccer
05-09-2002, 06:11 PM
Noone has said Test Drive Off RoaD or Evo. come on. Another one that sucks is UFC Tapout.

Plewis
05-09-2002, 06:26 PM
Ninja I thought I heard u say that u loved gunvalkyire... i guess people change their minds. And JjaX I thought u DIDNT like Fever... I couldnt find it in ur list... maybe i missed it or something;)

l Maximus l
05-09-2002, 06:33 PM
Bloodwacked! :(

Xbox Owner
05-09-2002, 06:39 PM
Bloodwake, Wreckless, Karibu Warriors, and kind of raw, but its better than the others:eek:

Laxeph
05-09-2002, 07:25 PM
That Halo game sucks. Wow, wow, I'm joking guys so don't flame me. But, I got Bloodwake and Wreckless. They both suck.:(

MageOfTheMatrix
05-09-2002, 07:33 PM
I don't think Shrek and NightCaster is up there yet.

What about transworld Surf? nobody even talks about that game.

Ninja Scroll
05-10-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Plewis
Ninja I thought I heard u say that u loved gunvalkyire... i guess people change their minds. And JjaX I thought u DIDNT like Fever... I couldnt find it in ur list... maybe i missed it or something;)

Well seems someone has a pretty good memory,...kinda.
I said Gunvalkyrie was a goof game (never said I loved it) and it was worth checking out.
That was until I played it more than 30 minutes.
It's a very aggervating platform shooter that is very off balanced. The controls were not as much a problem for me as most people complained about. But this game is collecting nothing but dust on my entertainment center, along with Max Lame & RAW.

I honestly would not even recommend a rental for Gunvalkyrie. This is a low for my favorite developer/publisher in Sega.
It's not the worst game, it's just very lacking.:eek:

Dar
05-10-2002, 11:04 AM
I haven't played any really bad games. New Legends, Silent Hill 2, and Oddworld were less than stellar but not bad. I can't believe all these people think Max Payne sucks. I though it was pretty damn cool and it really wasn't that short.

xbrion
05-11-2002, 09:39 PM
HALO:

I dont know why Halo received does awards, these game is very easy and the multiplayer deathmatch levels aren´t too imaginative, and why I can select the banshee in DM ? does the power of Xbox isn´t capable of handling 4 banshees at the same time ?

JET SET RADIO FUTURE:

Well dudes if like finishing your games in less than 9 days completing all the tasks, challenges and revelaing the secret characters, this game is a must have for you, with a stupid game play and a very low replay value, that it seems that the multiplayer mode at this game can be emulated and "runed" on a N64 console.

Azurik:

What the hell is doin this blue wanna be KANE (soul reaver), can´t Microsoft spend some money, time and create a good game, proud of having it ? when i said to my friends I got the xbox and halo, they where amuzed (xbox is unknown in mexico), so imagine if I said "hey dudes i get Azurik yesterday" they wont even know what the damn i´m talking about.

So that´s why, maybe Xbox and GC sucks, what they called the "next generation games", where called that way so they can hide the word "MONEY" in all the games they have released out from "Luigi´s Mansion" to "Halo". Producers, programmers and all the persons related to the creation of the games please research more on what the xfans and gfans wants, before makin games like "super monkey ball" or "kabuki warriors."

Dalton
05-11-2002, 10:31 PM
i think that raw does suck, bloodwake isnt much fun either but maybe thats because i only played it for 30 mins, meh.......yupp

xboxman_1
05-11-2002, 10:55 PM
I dont know why Halo received does awards, these game is very easy and the multiplayer deathmatch levels aren´t too imaginative, and why I can select the banshee in DM ? does the power of Xbox isn´t capable of handling 4 banshees at the same time ?
Right...........
Anyway, here's the sucky games: Obi-wan, bloodwake, and wreckless. Isn;t it amazing how many games we have come up with that suck a$$?

BDHES
05-12-2002, 09:24 AM
"originally posted by Ninja"

"Well I got alot of crap im about to let loose in da restroom thanks to last night Taco Bell outing! If you want my crap to be your treasure I can always FedEX it you you sunshine!"

Now you're just killing me man!! Isn't Taco Bell the food that looks like it came out of the toilet in the restroom BEFORE you eat it? :eek:

As far as the FedEx'ing it to me...Nah...appreciate the thought...But I've got enough crap in my life...LOL

Oh well, time to cut and run....Gotta look up a good food poisoning center for da Ninj...

Adios,
BDHES

CALzinger
05-12-2002, 11:15 AM
negative threads...

DIGITAL
05-12-2002, 02:13 PM
im allso sick of these negitive threads,some of these games that are listed are really good games,just half of these people are halo brainwashed.

Dave the rookie
05-13-2002, 12:32 AM
SH2 i would consider the best game on the xbox presently.;) followed closely by Halo and PGR.

worst i've played was wreckless.

DVDGNZ
05-13-2002, 04:51 AM
I didn't like Azurik, Shrek, Mad Dash, Dark Summit, or Cel Damage.

Casper
05-13-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by DVDGNZ
I didn't like Azurik, Shrek, Mad Dash, Dark Summit, or Cel Damage.

I'll have to back you up on those man. I rented Dark Summit and Mad Dash (what a waste of $10, a bag of kind would of been better). Major disappointment, sorry to realize that guys actually get paid for games like this ... lol.
They should have just been released for the GameCube, that way I wouldn't of wasted my vision on them dam things.

JJaX
05-13-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by casper

I'll have to back you up on those man. I rented Dark Summit and Mad Dash (what a waste of $10, a bag of kind would of been better).

$10 bag of kind? WHats the point?? :D

Liquid Gears
05-13-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by MageOfTheMatrix
I don't think Shrek and NightCaster is up there yet.

What about transworld Surf? nobody even talks about that game.

I own Transworld Surf, and yeah I have talked about it in the past. There's nothin' really bad about this game. The only thing that I a little annoying about is the fact that the challenges in the game are way to fricking hard. Everything else, well.......let's just say this game does not Suck!!

Casper
05-13-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

$10 bag of kind? WHats the point?? :D

Hey it may be a small bag, but enough to have me enjoy any a lil "more" than I usually do:p

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-13-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by xbrion
HALO:

JET SET RADIO FUTURE:

Well dudes if like finishing your games in less than 9 days completing all the tasks, challenges and revelaing the secret characters, this game is a must have for you, with a stupid game play and a very low replay value, that it seems that the multiplayer mode at this game can be emulated and "runed" on a N64 console.

Azurik:

What the hell is doin this blue wanna be KANE (soul reaver), can´t Microsoft spend some money, time and create a good game, proud of having it ? when i said to my friends I got the xbox and halo, they where amuzed (xbox is unknown in mexico), so imagine if I said "hey dudes i get Azurik yesterday" they wont even know what the damn i´m talking about.

So that´s why, maybe Xbox and GC sucks, what they called the "next generation games", where called that way so they can hide the word "MONEY" in all the games they have released out from "Luigi´s Mansion" to "Halo". Producers, programmers and all the persons related to the creation of the games please research more on what the xfans and gfans wants, before makin games like "super monkey ball" or "kabuki warriors."
ur a piece of trash,a lowlife a jerk and #$%^$##$%^&^%$$^^^% for calling halo and jsrf bad!die.

VeNoMiZA
05-13-2002, 04:01 PM
raw is war sux so much ass its a asscleaner.they lied about the blood,taking the action into the crowd,backstage..OMG the list goes on...THQ fu$#ed UP ON THIS ONE REALLY BAD...THX THQ you suck!!!!!:confused:

chili325
05-13-2002, 09:18 PM
Your mom...

O, u want GAMES that suck? may I offer OBI-WANN to the list. Fun to play at first but so repetative.

P.S. JK about the mom thing... shes really not that bad.

chili325
05-13-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER

ur a piece of trash,a lowlife a jerk and #$%^$##$%^&^%$$^^^% for calling halo and jsrf bad!die.

Ameb bro, u tell that turd whos boss.

chili325
05-13-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by chili325

Ameb bro, u tell that turd whos boss.

AMEN....NOT AMEB...AMEN

Plewis
05-13-2002, 09:41 PM

Mad Dash
NHL Hitz
GunValkyrie

Max Payne
Spider-man

dude I rented Hitz like last november and I must have played it 5 days straight! I think that is the best most overlooked games on the xbox. Its got the great midway gameplay going on! I really havent heard anyone but you say its a bad game... oh well, Im not tryin to jump on you or anyting;)

tamim
05-13-2002, 10:13 PM
RAW DOES NOT SUCK

ass kissing games:
Kabuki Worriors
ESPN NBA 2night
Shrek
Blood Wake
Azurik (50%)
Night CAster

Nerrad529
05-14-2002, 12:09 AM
Yeah I still have raw it does kinda suck the only fun thing is creating wrestlers. Oh well i got my money out of halo max payne project gotham racing.

melon
05-14-2002, 01:40 AM
Okay this topic pretty much is useless. I see people saying that games like Gunvalkyrie, Spiderman, Max Payne, SH2 and even Wreckless....these games do NOT suck

I think we can all agree that Kabuki Warriors is the worst game on Xbox...if somebody thinks otherwise, then they probably need to be shot. But then again this is all based on opionion, like i said the above games do not suck..

As for the my last comments...i think we should just end this now..becuase it's going NOWHERE!!! REAL FAST! :rolleyes: :eek:

CALzinger
05-14-2002, 04:03 PM
cough...cough...cough cough... halo cough...cough...cough cough...cough...cough...cough cough...cough...cough...cough cough...cough...cough...cough cough...

im just kiddin yall, but to be serious, i think kabuki literally sucks
sorry if i offend anyone who has that game

chili325
05-14-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by melon
Okay this topic pretty much is useless. I see people saying that games like Gunvalkyrie, Spiderman, Max Payne, SH2 and even Wreckless....these games do NOT suck

I think we can all agree that Kabuki Warriors is the worst game on Xbox...if somebody thinks otherwise, then they probably need to be shot. But then again this is all based on opionion, like i said the above games do not suck..

As for the my last comments...i think we should just end this now..becuase it's going NOWHERE!!! REAL FAST! :rolleyes: :eek:

Wait-a-tic... If something isnt getting anywhere,.. THen exactly how could it get there really fast..... Is that some sort of riddle? Well try this: If u try to fail and succeed, which have u done?