PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind is $39.99 at EBgames again...

Trusty Mutsi
05-09-2002, 12:22 PM
Just wanted to give the heads up.

www.ebgames.com

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the tip off nephew!:)

Just last week I pre-ordered Hunter: The Reckoning over at ebgames.com so I get a free "Evil Dead" DVD just for the pre-order.
Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. But I never seen the movie so it could suck for all I know?!:eek:

Spaztic
05-09-2002, 12:41 PM
thats a good deal but I am going to wait this one out because honestly I don't know what to expect!

JJaX
05-09-2002, 12:42 PM
How do pre-orders work here?
I get like a print out and i bring it in?

|EDIT|

Oops, never mind, you just order it here and they mail it to you :D
Will i get it on the 20th?
|/EDIT|

DZNUTZ
05-09-2002, 12:48 PM
NINJA... hopefully the movie will be the original (but remastered) in black and white. its OLD-school..but imo one of the best horror flicks of all time.

Jjax...do i need to bring EHW in here to explain this to u...LOL ..JK

whateva day the title ends up shipping to retail locations..is the same day EB will ship to u.....so if u picked the overnight option...it should be arriving the same day the stores get it.

Trusty Mutsi
05-09-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Thanks for the tip off nephew!:)

No prob:)

Ummm... one question:

"Nephew"?

I'm not offended, just confused.

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Trusty Mutsi

No prob:)

Ummm... one question:

"Nephew"?

I'm not offended, just confused.

Just my jibberish/slang talk homie! you'll get use to it!;)
Naw mean kid!:cool:

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
NINJA... hopefully the movie will be the original (but remastered) in black and white. its OLD-school..but imo one of the best horror flicks of all time.

whateva day the title ends up shipping to retail locations..is the same day EB will ship to u.....so if u picked the overnight option...it should be arriving the same day the stores get it.

Thanks for the 411 on the "Evil Dead" movie dznutz!
But one of the best all-time horror films is a bold statement to make bro! You sure about that?

And like dznutz said, if you want any of the game online you have to get overnight if you want it the same day it's on retail shelves.:)
I will only do the basic 2-days. Im very that pressed for a game,... unless it will be Shenmue II (sweet plug for da game, EH?:D ) ya feel me.:)

JJaX
05-09-2002, 01:20 PM
I know the difference between a shipping date and when its actually on the shelves, I just wasnt sure if i would get it the same day as the stores. Thats all. It is fun to type in the size font. Doesnt this size font Pi55 anyone off? Good.........

Suck |CHICKA| Ma DiiiK

NeeNer NeeNer Neeeeee Nerrrrr

:D :D

Ninja Scroll
05-09-2002, 01:25 PM
YO JJAX, WE ALL KNOW YOUR ONE OF OUR SPECIAL MEMEBERS SO WE ALL KNOW WE MUST TAKE OUR TIME WITH YOU JUNIOR! ... BTW, HOW IS THAT SPECIAL ED MINI-ME YELLOW BUS COMING ALONG? :D

DZNUTZ
05-09-2002, 01:27 PM
just keep in mind ninja...its a Classic in every sense

were talking a LOW budget berekley university film project made somewhere in the area of the 70's.

it might not be your cup of tea...but then again..maybe u wouldn't know a good horror movie it bit your in your arse.

NAH MEAN

SkoalMint
05-09-2002, 01:48 PM
Thx Trusty - I've been waiting for them to bring this deal back - just pre-ordered mine - btw - welcome to the forums

JJaX
05-09-2002, 02:35 PM
i ordered mine,
$47.98 total including Air mail baby :cool:

now i just gotta sit and wait............

vic2003
05-09-2002, 04:24 PM
****!! i just ordered mine yeaterday for the regular price... damn i should of waited!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Trusty Mutsi
05-09-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by vic2003
****!! i just ordered mine yeaterday for the regular price... damn i should of waited!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe you can cancel it and re-order it?

DZNUTZ
05-09-2002, 04:35 PM
i'm sure u can..

eb doesn't bill your credit card until ship day.u probably don't even have to cancel and re-order..just call em and say u expect them to honor the 39.99 price.

faceoff508
05-09-2002, 04:36 PM
but with shipping and handeling it will cost 44.99! Save 5 dollars

OEM Alien
05-09-2002, 09:36 PM
does anyone know if morrowind for pc works with a voodoo 5500 agp ?? i was going to get it at best buy but it was 69.99 frekin dollars!:eek: but i never checked or heard if it supports voodoo cards.

MageOfTheMatrix
05-09-2002, 11:41 PM
I'm still not sure if I should preorder Hunter.

I can buy it at a local store for $47 or less and no tax.

If I buy from ebgames.com it will probably add up to $60 with shipping and tax.

Is the movie worth $13?

Vteck3000
05-10-2002, 02:00 AM
You guys have it wrong. You don't get EVIL DEAD as a free DVD....... you get the late 60's version of NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD. I have it and it's not that good. It's in black and white and you won't know the people who stars in it.
No wonder they are giving it out free with the game !!!!!!
Read the EB small writing you'll see.
:cool:

P.S. but it's still a free DVD :D

Razzle Dazzle
05-10-2002, 03:22 AM
I'm considering this, but think that I'll pre-order it from the store I work at (Blockbuster) if we can do that. I can get it for $39.99 there, and I'd be helping out my store. :)

Brevity
05-10-2002, 09:36 AM
When you buy it from there will you get it the day it releases?

JJaX
05-10-2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Brevity
When you buy it from there will you get it the day it releases?

They ship it the same time they ship it to the stores. So you will get it the same day the stores get it. Ya dig?

Ninja Scroll
05-10-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Vteck3000
You guys have it wrong. You don't get EVIL DEAD as a free DVD....... you get the late 60's version of NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD. I have it and it's not that good. It's in black and white and you won't know the people who stars in it.
No wonder they are giving it out free with the game !!!!!!
Read the EB small writing you'll see.
:cool:

P.S. but it's still a free DVD :D

WTF!!!:confused: Which one is it? Now im confused.....:o !

JJaX
05-10-2002, 10:34 AM
Why are you clowns having such a hard time distinguishing the difference between a cheesy 60's zombie movie and a classic Bruce Cambell Flick?

Evil Dead 2 [Army of Darkness] is one of the greatest movies.....
Bruce is got the best one liners than any movie.......ever..

YEP
05-10-2002, 10:40 AM
Army of Darkness rocks!!!!

wasn't there an Evil Dead game being made with bruce campbell in it ( with his chainsaw )?

The first Evil Dead movie was interesting in it's on right, lots of blood, and nice special effects for a low bidget 70's film.

Brevity
05-10-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

They ship it the same time they ship it to the stores. So you will get it the same day the stores get it. Ya dig?
Thanks

JJaX
05-10-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Brevity

Thanks
No problem, Im just telling you what i was told. After i was told that, I ordered it 1st class air mail. So i best get it a day after the shipping date ;)

DZNUTZ
05-10-2002, 12:30 PM
dohhh!! i didn't even notice ninjas silly ash said evil dean instead of night of the living dead...alll my posts were reffering to night of the living dead.

the game comes with night of the living dead
and vteck3000..i own it as well and its a classic masterpiece!!!

one of my favorites of all time. i own it , but i'm stoked that i'm gonna have it on dvd.
and yes if u order it overnight..you'll get it the same day the stores do.

Ninja Scroll
05-10-2002, 01:56 PM
I still dont know what the hell is the difference between "LIving Dead" & ...whatever else the other one is called!?

Which one is being shipping with my Hunter: The Reckoning title from EB.
Stop knocking us and just tell us what we want to know ... d@mmit!:D

Ninja Scroll
05-10-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
dohhh!! i didn't even notice ninjas silly ash said evil dean instead of night of the living dead...alll my posts were reffering to night of the living dead.

the game comes with night of the living dead
and vteck3000..i own it as well and its a classic masterpiece!!!

one of my favorites of all time. i own it , but i'm stoked that i'm gonna have it on dvd.
and yes if u order it overnight..you'll get it the same day the stores do.

DUDE, I THOUGHT THEY WERE BOTH DA SAME MOVIE YO! I NEVER SEEN ANY OF DEM JOINTS ,KID! :o

JJaX
05-10-2002, 02:01 PM
Do yourself a favor and rent Evil dead 2 Army of Darkness with Bruce cambell.

Classic................

Spaztic
05-10-2002, 02:02 PM
Yo ninja check my post on hunter under the general disscussion forum....it gives you the info you need!

Ninja Scroll
05-10-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls
Yo ninja check my post on hunter under the general disscussion forum....it gives you the info you need!

Aight brytanhls! Thanks, i'll go check it out now.

shhhheeesh...in one post dude helps me out with my inquiry.... as for jjax, dats another story :rolleyes: