PDA

View Full Version : Knockout Kings 2002

koobz
05-09-2002, 01:05 PM
Was anyone else disappointed with this game?? The last one I played was 2000 on PSX and thought that was the cat's ass. So I rented 2002 and found it not worth my time. It was more like a button mashing arcade boxing game. The graphics were good and some of the in-game replays were cool but the career mode seemed pretty lackluster. No training or anything that I saw.

I was going to buy this when I got my XBOX. Glad I rented it first.

Bakeman
05-09-2002, 04:28 PM
yes.. the game should be called SlugFest 2002

I didn't like hitting the button to block each punch.. that is not how it works in boxing.. I never seen a boxer block, let arms down, block, etc... etc..
He just leaves his gloves up...

Anyways I agree, wasn't that great.. I do agree, good graphics

DARKKNIGHT[U.K]
05-13-2002, 11:07 AM
MOST DEFINETLY AGREE WITH U THERE M8.I DID NOT LIKE THE WAY THEY DONE IT THIS YEAR,IF U TAKE 2001 ON PSX1 U HAD THE BOXERS WALKING IN2 THE RING AND THE PEOPLE SAYING IN THE RED CORNER ETC...AND A LOT MORE CHOICE ON HOW MANY FACES AND HAIR STYLES 2 CHOOSE FROM 4 EXAMPLE ON 2001 ON PSX1 I USED 2 MAKE A BOXER LOOK LIKE ROCKY OR MIKE TYSON...

PURPLEKUSH
05-14-2002, 02:19 AM
So all of you gamers are disapointed in this game
I was thinking it was or should I say IS a good game but after what i read here makes wanna rent it first.!!!!

out of a score from 1 threw 10 what should this game be rated ???? :confused:

and tooo DARKKNIGHT [U.K] PLZ dont wright with all caps it is real defacult to read some thing with all caps. THANKS

THANKS GAMERS !!!!

PURPLEKUSH
06-21-2002, 12:21 AM
So how did this game turn out after all ....Is it still weak like some gamers said .. I woulden't know cause i never played it yet . I was just courious cause i was thinking on getting me a boxing game.

Buccaneer21
06-21-2002, 09:31 AM
Rocky is coming out in about a month, you should waite for that.
I made the mistake of purchasing Knockout Kings, don't do the same man!!!! :D