PDA

View Full Version : Hunter the reckoning...

D-Dubbs
05-09-2002, 04:54 PM
I know Hunter the Reckoning is coming out in a couple weeks......my questions to you all are.......according to the previews everywhere, dod you think it will be better than Silent Hill 2? I do not own it nor have i played it...but I'm in the market for a horror type game. I also want to know how the replayability is on Silent Hill 2. Do you think both games are worth the $$, or does one suck. Maybe I should have asked this after Hunter actually comes out. Hmmmm.
Thanks!

Spaztic
05-09-2002, 04:57 PM
they are 2 different types of games. Hunter is going to be along the lines of a hack and slash game, like gauntlet. Where as SH2 is more of a Resident Evil type of game. I can't freaking wait for hunter, but to me SH2 has been played out long ago. Hunter is going to be a whole new era of ass wooping!

devilworship666
05-09-2002, 08:35 PM
hey everybody just to let u know that Silent Hill 2 and Hunter the reconing are both really good games! they both ****ing rock! and so does brute force! Unreal Championship will also ****ing rock so everybody get those 4 games i just named because they are going to be like the best games coming for xbox! (well a few of the best games anyway!) :mad:

Mopline
05-10-2002, 09:24 AM
Cant wait for hunter either this game looks sweet. It reminds me of a gauntlet but with a resident evil feel. Looks pretty good, looking for a new 4 player game. I have alrdy reserved a copy have ?????

Tkf5000
05-10-2002, 03:04 PM
They are 2 completely different types of games like everyone else said. But hunter has one big problem , there are no bots (at least i dont think there are) and what are u supposed to do if there is no one you can play it with. I dont think this will be a good 1 player game ,but a multiplayer game, thats a whole different story.