PDA

View Full Version : Got the loyalty pack

OZXboxAddict
05-09-2002, 08:22 PM
Just then . . Awesome . . what are great way for MS to repay those people who got in early only to see the price drop. Something that Sony has never, probably will never do.

Happy Chappy! :cool:

OEM Alien
05-09-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by OZXboxAddict
Just then . . Awesome . . what are great way for MS to repay those people who got in early only to see the price drop. Something that Sony has never, probably will never do.

Happy Chappy! :cool: man, that's awesome! what did you get with it? is there options?

OZXboxAddict
05-09-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by OEM Alien
man, that's awesome! what did you get with it? is there options?

You only get a choice of MS games + the standard controller

I got DOA3 and Amped (wanna finish work now!!!). That now means I now have Halo, Rallisport, PGR, Max Payne, JSRF, DOA3 & Amped + 3 controllers (would have liked the S Controller though)

With the price cuts looming for the US of A this month, that should hopefully mean more bonus loyalty packs?

OEM Alien
05-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by OZXboxAddict

You only get a choice of MS games + the standard controller

I got DOA3 and Amped (wanna finish work now!!!). That now means I now have Halo, Rallisport, PGR, Max Payne, JSRF, DOA3 & Amped + 3 controllers (would have liked the S Controller though)

With the price cuts looming for the US of A this month, that should hopefully mean more bonus loyalty packs? man thats sweet getting 2 free games! i hope they give us a choice of maybe a year free online, plus cable installation or something. that would work out to around 100 or so.
maybe i'm just wishing.
anything for free wouldbe cool. but usa usually doesnt get the good deals like europe and japan etc.. in the videogames department.
doa is killer!

dave_m123
05-10-2002, 12:38 AM
When did u send of for it and did u get any confirmation?

Aceisno1
05-10-2002, 03:22 AM
OH YEAH!!! I got mine this after noon at 1pm!!
that lovely person in an Australia Post van ran up my door, knocked on it and gave me this brown paper box and I instantly know what it is hehehehe :D :D :D

I got DOA3 and Rallisport challenge yay !!

thankyou MICROSOFT!!

Genesis
05-10-2002, 04:29 AM
******, i want my halo and rallysport. I sent away for it same time as you guys, must mean it can't be too far away if you guys are getting yours. Oh well, just hafta wait a bit... :)

Cheers,

Aceisno1
05-10-2002, 05:32 AM
oh mannnnnn......
DOA 3 is fun...... luckly I got it on friday otherwise I would have to wait till monday coz I don't think they deliver on weekends...

and it came in with so much packaging lol there is a bag filled with air to act as a cusion.......

E-Vader
05-10-2002, 06:57 AM
:mad: I'm still waiting for mine :mad:

TheGeezer
05-10-2002, 09:07 AM
just got mine.... waaaahey

Kraft
05-10-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by E-Vader
:mad: I'm still waiting for mine :mad:

E, just wanted to say awesome job on your sig! I love the contrast between the lettering and the blue-ness of the rest of the pic. Nice to see some people understand that more does not always necessesarily mean better!